These are lists of places in the Prerelease that differ from their final counterparts. Also, check out these name differences:
Certain graphical differences exist in tilesets.
- Lava changes to a lighter color.
- Rocks are slightly different.
- 600 A.D. shelves have orange and white objects on them.
- Signs for the forest are in the shape of an arrow.
- Denadoro and other maps' rope bridges are simpler.
- Blackbird chests are a different color.
- Zeal statues were much different.
- Zeal gargoyles had slightly different bases.
- Zeal sealed doors were much different, not yet depicting the Mammon Machine.
- Zeal banners also did not yet depict the Mammon Machine.
- Ditto for tapestry.
- And for beds.
- Same for the corner wall panels, which gain a Mammon Machine insignia at the base in the final.
- Walls also had the Mammon Machine added in the final version.
- The portal also became more elaborate and had the Mammon Machine added in the final version.