Author Topic: Grand Request / Questions Thread  (Read 8501 times)

tushantin

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • Under Your Moonlight, Stealing Your Stars
    • View Profile
    • My Website
Re: Grand Request / Questions Thread
« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2013, 06:11:36 pm »
This, aye? Nice album! Never thought Medieval-Electro genre existed!

Unfortunately, right now I'm not looking for an electro-styles, but I'll definitely keep this in mind in case I do!

Also, let me know if you ever feel like collaborating in some way for short art-pieces, whether short-films, simple videos, or anything of the like. You're in a highly professional field, and I've a feeling I'd get to learn quite a lot from you!

Shee

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
  • Sheeeeeeit
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2013, 02:44:09 am »
Been away again for a month but yea man, absolutely!

Glad you enjoyed my buddy's album he worked very hard on it.

Granted, 99% of my knowledge and experience is performance, not "behind the camera" so to speak.  But hey, any and all.  When it comes to creation I'm always a "why" guy instead of a "why not" even with our awful, awful sketches.  Which I will post sometime...in the future...

Anyway, thanks for the patience (even though it's not necessarily for anything specific) as I come and go and come and go.  You rock brother!

Kodokami

• Entity
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Enjoy the moment!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2014, 12:23:18 pm »
I've always wanted to hear a "Porre's Theme", yet the closest in-game analogue would be "Peaceful Days", which doesn't quite fit what the town has become. In Chrono Cross, we first meet Porrean soldiers in Fossil Valley, and the song "Drowned Valley" plays once again in Porrean-controlled Termina. I think it fits the theme better yet not quite enough. However, there's not a single remix of "Drowned Valley" anywhere!

So would anyone of our music composers be willing to tackle a remix of "Drowned Valley", perhaps with a hint of "Peaceful Days" thrown in?