Poll

I was thinking about this while watching advent children, who would win?

Crono
30 (65.2%)
Sephiroth
12 (26.1%)
Can't decide...
4 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Crono v. Sephiroth  (Read 9039 times)

Freakyfrankie

• Porrean (+50)
  • I'm a girl! A girl! <3
    • View Profile
Re: Crono v. Sephiroth
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2007, 07:11:53 pm »
Crono all the way. Sephiroth has a cheap amount of god-power, and would surely fall to our favorite NON-BLOND spikey-haired hero. ^_^

Korro

• Enlightened One (+200)
  • Does a time egg hatch a time bird?
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2007, 10:51:44 pm »
Non-blonde? Crono would win even if ALL spiky haired heros where around!

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2007, 08:30:46 pm »
just the hair

Does Sephiroth have a widow's peak? Maybe I wasn't paying attention...

Freakyfrankie

• Porrean (+50)
  • I'm a girl! A girl! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2007, 08:50:05 pm »
I don't think he does. But I haven't seen AC or FF7 in a long time. So there's another reason why Magus PWNs on Seph's ass, because only pimps have widow's peaks. ^.^

Korro

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2007, 01:27:10 am »
Magus is the better long haired villain (and comrade) Crono's spiky goku hair puts cloud to shame, and Cats urine glows under a blacklight. Im tellin ya the facts.

Freakyfrankie

• Porrean (+50)
  • I'm a girl! A girl! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2007, 04:00:32 am »
Magus is the better long haired villain (and comrade) Crono's spiky goku hair puts cloud to shame, and Cats urine glows under a blacklight. Im tellin ya the facts.

For real! That's what I'm sayin~! Can't argue with the facts!

KORRO FO' PRESIDENT!

Korro

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2007, 06:31:40 pm »

KORRO FO' PRESIDENT!
YUS!

Lu Su

• Guardian (+100)
  • Im an EVIL
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2007, 02:57:39 pm »

KORRO FO' PRESIDENT!
YUS!
NO!!!
i support the Sephiroth movment

Freakyfrankie

• Porrean (+50)
  • I'm a girl! A girl! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2007, 04:57:29 pm »

KORRO FO' PRESIDENT!
YUS!
NO!!!

CURSE YOU AND YOUR SUDDEN BUT INEVITABLE BETRAYAL!!

Lu Su

• Guardian (+100)
  • Im an EVIL
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2007, 05:00:14 pm »

KORRO FO' PRESIDENT!
YUS!
NO!!!

what can i say I'm evil

Chrono Master

• Guardian (+100)
  • Our will is the key to our dreams.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2007, 07:28:10 pm »
The amount of PWNAGE Sephiroth would get from Crono would put the comparrison-battle of Bahamut-Zero v. fly out of a job with Crono v. Sephiroth being the replacement. :D * laughs manically sounding like Evil person... or Crazy person*

Sephiroth: "Why must I do this." :(
Crono: "The bet was the one who lost HAD to do the other a favor."   :)
Sephiroth: "I'll never be a hero...or die after I become one if my mom is still around." :x
Crono: "Why?. :)
Sephiroth: "WHY!!!! the amount of chores you do for one day is 9,999 pages long I'D KILL MY SELF IF CLOUD ASKED ME TO DO THAT!!!! :x
Crono: "Yup and now YOU do them for a Year I could have humilliated you by wearing a dress in public ...buuut I didn't." :D
Sephiroth: "I'd rather take the dress than: Mow the lawn, bake cookies, do chairity work, Do the laundry, *yelling at the top of his lungs* BAKE 900 PIES- Crono: "but whats wrong with baking pies. I love to make pies...its the olny food I'm actually good at making.-*extreemly upset* I'LL KILL YOU" *ding* :shock:
Sephiroth: " *happy voice* Oh, my pies are done :)
Crono: "See no one dose nott like pies. Oh don't forget to feed my cats!" :)
Lucca: "See Marle they're more like an argueing married couple than two conflicting powers that made a wager."  :lol:
Marle: "....." :?

Did anyone like my little story about how the end result would turn out. I hope all of you find it to be humorous. it isall ment in good fun so if you take offence to this I deeply apologize.

Kebrel

• Springtime of Youth
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • नार्य काम संस्कृत
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2007, 08:29:08 pm »
Da-shiong bao-jah-shr duh la doo-tze your a gorram fool!

The amount of PWNAGE Sephiroth would get from Crono would put the comparrison-battle of Bahamut-Zero v. fly out of a job with Crono v. Sephiroth being the replacement. :D * laughs manically sounding like Evil person... or Crazy person*

Sephiroth: "I'll never be a hero...or die after I become one if my mom is still around." :x
Sephiroth: "WHY!!!! the amount of chores you do for one day is 9,999 pages long I'D KILL MY SELF IF CLOUD ASKED ME TO DO THAT!!!! :x
Crono: "Yup and now YOU do them for a Year I could have humilliated you by wearing a dress in public ...buuut I didn't." :D
Sephiroth: "I'd rather take the dress than: Mow the lawn, bake cookies, do chairity work, Do the laundry, *yelling at the top of his lungs* BAKE 900 PIES- Crono: "but whats wrong with baking pies. I love to make pies...its the olny food I'm actually good at making.-*extreemly upset* I'LL KILL YOU" *ding* :shock:
Lucca: "See Marle they're more like an argueing married couple than two conflicting powers that made a wager."  :lol:

Did anyone like my little story about how the end result would turn out. I hope all of you find it to be humorous. it isall ment in good fun so if you take offence to this I deeply apologize.

I don't get it?

Chrono Master

• Guardian (+100)
  • Our will is the key to our dreams.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2007, 09:13:20 pm »
Da-shiong bao-jah-shr duh la doo-tze your a gorram fool!

I don't get it?

Crono Beat Sephiroth and they set up a bet beforehand saying that the looser has todo anything the winner wants and Crono had Sephiroth do his chores for a year, and day 1 Sephiroth's had enough to last him a life time, and Crono being and acting like a goof-ball and nagging Sephiroth to feed his cats. Lucca makes a smart remark about the situation while Marle is oblivious to everything being said. get it now

Korro

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2007, 11:51:52 pm »

KORRO FO' PRESIDENT!
YUS!
NO!!!

what can i say I'm evil
Threre is a cliche song about that and I WILL NOT TOLORATE IT!

ZealKnight

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Loyal Knight of the Kingdom of Zeal
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 22, 2007, 01:25:49 am »

KORRO FO' PRESIDENT!
YUS!
NO!!!

what can i say I'm evil
Threre is a cliche song about that and I WILL NOT TOLORATE IT!

SUPER QUOTE!!!!!!!!

but really sephiroth is way overrated