Author Topic: Stuff you hate  (Read 171606 times)

Corey Taylor

• Guardian (+100)
  • # 8 Corey Taylor SlipKnoT
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff you hate
« Reply #210 on: October 20, 2006, 11:29:02 am »
For the people who made a conversation about the thing about bleeding until you can't vomit anymore, you guys are quoting Clay. sumpissdkid was Clay in an attempt to get back on the compendium. But he forgot his password, lucky for you guys.
What the hell are you talking about? Are you trying to renew interest in yourself again?

I hate trying to choose which subjects you want to drob and pickup. I also hate the fact that I didn't do art and music this year, so chances of doing it next year and near impossible.
Oh my F***CKING GOD. I just want to slaughter everyone on this damn website. This is a reason why I didn't want to join. Because of the damage my retarded ass step-brother did. But the only harm I can do is to myself. I give up. If I am hated for being me than I'm leaving this site. You people just don't get it do you? I should kick the S#!T out of Clay for making Me the most hated person after just joining.

Radical_Dreamer

• Entity
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
    • The Chrono Compendium
« Reply #211 on: October 20, 2006, 04:16:31 pm »
I hate it when companies don't keep their "Jobs" section up to date.

Burning Zeppelin

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
    • Delicate Cutters
« Reply #212 on: October 20, 2006, 10:19:34 pm »
For the people who made a conversation about the thing about bleeding until you can't vomit anymore, you guys are quoting Clay. sumpissdkid was Clay in an attempt to get back on the compendium. But he forgot his password, lucky for you guys.
What the hell are you talking about? Are you trying to renew interest in yourself again?

I hate trying to choose which subjects you want to drob and pickup. I also hate the fact that I didn't do art and music this year, so chances of doing it next year and near impossible.
Oh my F***CKING GOD. I just want to slaughter everyone on this damn website. This is a reason why I didn't want to join. Because of the damage my retarded ass step-brother did. But the only harm I can do is to myself. I give up. If I am hated for being me than I'm leaving this site. You people just don't get it do you? I should kick the S#!T out of Clay for making Me the most hated person after just joining.
Don't worry, the most hated person is still Mr Tuesday

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #213 on: October 21, 2006, 01:56:28 pm »

Don't worry, the most hated person is still Mr Tuesday

There seems to be a lot of people without posts. :/ Mr. Tuesday ain't alone...

Chrono'99

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: October 21, 2006, 01:59:29 pm »
Mr. Tuesday is the bot that reports posts to moderators, when you click on the corresponding link at the bottom right of a post.

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: October 21, 2006, 02:15:28 pm »
Damn you Mr. Tuesday! :x

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #216 on: November 16, 2006, 06:16:38 pm »
In 1997, Roland, who is single, puchased a personal residence for $340,000 and took out a mortgage of $200,000 on the property. In may of the current year, when the residence had a fair market value of $440,000 and Roland owed $140,000 on the mortgage, he took out a home equity loan for $220,000. He used th funds to purchase a recreational vehicle, which he uses 100% for personal use. What is the maximum amount on which Roland can deduct home equity interest?

~

I hate my future.

Radical_Dreamer

• Entity
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
    • The Chrono Compendium
« Reply #217 on: November 16, 2006, 06:45:34 pm »
That defeatest attitude is not like you. Your future is still yours to decide.

Luminflare

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: November 17, 2006, 03:35:48 pm »
As long as home equity interest doesn't have you in its death grip, anyway.
I hate people who call the Blue color in Magic: The gathering Water Type, or say their blue deck is a water deck, or etcetera. If you ever played that game, you know what I mean.

K_K_FFXII

• Porrean (+50)
  • Darkness Bestows All...
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: November 18, 2006, 03:34:38 pm »
......lol.....I hate it when somebody eats the last twinkie and it's not me!!!!!  :D

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: November 30, 2006, 01:02:36 pm »
I hate the fact that my better judgment is not permitting me to go drive on the icy roads. I was all set to feel like Jonny Quest and test my navigation skills on the ice, but I got stuck with the crappy car which lost control less than ten feet from the driveway. And it wasn't fun not being able to steer or stop, so I carefully backed it up and pulled it back. It's depressing me to no end, since I just burned my second 80s disc just for the occasion. Now I'm stuck here listening to Wang Chung on 5.1 surround. I wish to god I could go out there and play it on the road and feel great. I mean, at this age I can't run around like a little ape outside, or that's what I'd do. I hate how fleeting the snow is and how I can't...properly appreciate it because of that. I want to just go crazy out there and have fun.

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: November 30, 2006, 04:14:38 pm »
I had to drive on ice and snow this week, in a car that wasn't properly equipped for it--since it rarely ever snows this much in Seattle. Let me tell you...if you value your mortality, "going crazy" on the ice--or even driving on it at all--is not something to look forward to. There are better ways to risk killing yourself.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: November 30, 2006, 04:20:04 pm »
Well, that was just about going crazy in general; I'm not the one to do donuts or that sort of thing. I just wanted to go to the grocery store (my favorite trip) northwest of here, get a cream soda and white Reese's, and enjoy life. But the crap car has transmission problems; it won't kick back into gear after decelerating, so one has to give it gas or just sit and wait. Giving it gas like that precludes driving on ice, and sitting and waiting...isn't much better. Nothing infuriates me like seeing my friends returning from a trip just now down the street. And then I prepared all last night for this godless tax test and it won't happen today. I really wanted to find out if I walked the line between C and D in that awful class...

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: December 10, 2006, 04:34:04 pm »
The Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams

This song is the biggest failure of the 1980s. Forget Nicaruaga, the rise in cocaine usage, all that stuff -- the fact that this song was adored is the absolute lowpoint of the entire decade.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: December 10, 2006, 04:40:28 pm »
I take it back. Rick Astley is the biggest failure of the 1980s.