Author Topic: The $%*! frustration thread  (Read 484787 times)

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Re: The $%*! frustration thread
« Reply #2700 on: April 22, 2009, 09:15:42 pm »
Well, my brother is getting expelled and going to juvenile hall.

HyperNerd

• Springtime of Youth
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • In Guardia we trust
    • View Profile
    • Surreal Squad homepage
« Reply #2701 on: April 22, 2009, 09:22:28 pm »
...Shit.
I hate my brother, but that's terrible.
Sorry. Good luck...

Shee

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
  • Sheeeeeeit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2702 on: April 23, 2009, 12:18:16 am »
Anything I had resembling a sleep schedule just went out the window....sheeeeit

Sorry to hear about your borther.  Hopefully it will be a blessing in disguise, hopefully he's learned, and hopefully the tempers have subsided for now and healing can begin.  WOW  in other words head up!  Eyes...forward!

My gripe is these damn directors and producers dangling shit in front of me.  The SAME lead role for this feature is up for grabs, not up, casting again, not casting again.  All I know is they could of had me 3 times now and passed on me every time.  But they keep teasing and the SHIT'S WEAK.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #2703 on: April 23, 2009, 01:26:55 am »
Next time wear a wig!

Samopoznanie

• Enlightened One (+200)
  • Playing Upon the Strings of Emptiness
    • View Profile
« Reply #2704 on: April 23, 2009, 02:31:23 am »
Just get the Black Sabbath/Ozzy album with it. It rocks and includes more songs that rock.
As do all of the Ozzy era Sabbath albums. The last two, Technical Ecstasy and Never Say Die are a bit weak, but still have some good stuff. If you enjoy Paranoid (the album w/ Iron Man on it), I would definitely recommend the rest of the 70s stuff :

Master of Reality (often seen as the album that started heavy metal, as the band tuned down a step and a half to C#)
Sabbath Bloody Sabbath (a bit more progressive, spacey stuff  on here like 'Spiral Architect')
Vol. 4 (lots of heavy guitar riffs. includes a thank-you to Coke-a-Cola, as they were doing a lot of drugs by this point)
Sabotage (a few of their heaviest songs on here... the first three are killer)
Black Sabbath (the debut. a bit more heavy 60s rock style, but the devil themes were a novelty at the time.)

The Ozzy lineup also has a great live album from '97 or '98 called Reunion. It's great stuff if you want to hear the old songs without the dated production of the old studio albums. It was the album that got me into heavy metal - and older rock bands in general.

If you're interested in hearing what the band sounds like today - with their second vocalist, who's keen on D&D lyrics and the like - you can check out an official stream of the new album from VH1 here: http://www.vh1.com/artists/az/heaven_and_hell/2424995/album.jhtml?popThis=playIt()

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #2705 on: April 23, 2009, 10:04:29 am »
Oh yeah, I wouldn't really suggest anything current unless you were a big fan or something...Do your ears a favor & just get some Ozzy when he was with Randy Rhoads (RIP).
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 10:06:03 am by V_Translanka »

Samopoznanie

• Enlightened One (+200)
  • Playing Upon the Strings of Emptiness
    • View Profile
« Reply #2706 on: April 23, 2009, 12:32:23 pm »
Not much to choose from there though. Just two studio albums and a live compilation. Each of which are great, mind you. The solo Ozzy stuff is okay but I much prefer his material with Black Sabbath.

HyperNerd

• Springtime of Youth
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • In Guardia we trust
    • View Profile
    • Surreal Squad homepage
« Reply #2707 on: April 23, 2009, 07:52:02 pm »
I hate everything at the moment.

ZaichikArky

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
    • Livejournal
« Reply #2708 on: April 23, 2009, 08:20:53 pm »
Gah. How did having drugs make him get expelled? Was he busted at school for it? That really sucks : (.

I hate blackheads. I'm already in my mid 20s, you'd think they'd be gone by now, but it seems like they've gotten worse since I was in HS. I just spent time steaming my face in hopes of getting the blackhead strips to work, but they don't work at all, even with that. Neither does the vibrating thing I got that's supposed to help blackheads. That seems to leave my face cleaner at first, but later they all come back or something( in the span of a couple hours) The only thing that does seem to work is the blackhead tool I have, but it's rough on skin and leaves my face blotchy >_>. Seems like nothing can be done but use the tool, and they still come back after a couple days : (. And it's impossible to make them all go away at once.

Zephira

• Bounty Hunter
  • Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • You're not afraid of the dark, are you?...Are you?
    • View Profile
    • My deviantArt page
« Reply #2709 on: April 23, 2009, 09:08:06 pm »
Try proactive. It takes a few minutes to apply cause it's three bottles to the set, but it works. I never use it cause I'm lazy, but when I do use it, blackheads tend to disappear for at least a weak. It's a good idea to use the stuff every night though.

Frustration: Having to walk to the store. Bags are heavy.
Also frustration: The first (long-term) time I got my ears pierced, one ear was pierced crooked. Sometimes I get the earring in and can't push it any further, so I gotta dig around to find the end of the hole. Ow. Also, got my ears pierced again Sunday before last, and I keep getting my hair tangled in the earring in the middle of the night. More ow.

TriforceofEternity

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2710 on: April 24, 2009, 04:18:03 am »
I am 2###$4 Frustrated that my thread got removed.

I made an alternate version of this thread for computer frustration so if anybody is having issues on their computer or a very bad day on the internet they can vent their frustrations but it's like friggen gone man!   I don't know Y.

THIS thread is more for social problems rather then computer/internet trobules so I don't know WHERE to post frustrations.

KebreI

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • A true man never dies, even when he's killed
    • View Profile
« Reply #2711 on: April 24, 2009, 04:28:53 am »
This thread is for all frustrations, in fact the very first post was about an internet connection.

placidchap

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
    • View Profile
Re: The @#@#$ cyber space frustration thread!
« Reply #2712 on: April 24, 2009, 08:23:41 am »
my thread got removed.
I don't know Y.
I feel a compulsion to merge these into the big Frustration Thread, which is all-encompassing in its frustrating awesomeness.

all-encompassing = all frustrations...social, computer or otherwise

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2713 on: April 24, 2009, 04:07:22 pm »
Ahh, I should have PM'd Triforce to let him know what happened, since merging doesn't leave an automated message like moves do. Sorry about that Triforce, your threads are now on page 180 of this thread, as a matter of fact.

You see, if we combine the power of all our frustrations, we can generate a thread with OVER 9000 replies!

Thought

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2714 on: April 24, 2009, 04:47:29 pm »
Speaking of DBZ, the slow rate at which comics are released gets frustrating.

I wants me Ultimate Iron Man mini-series #3! (well, to my knowledge no such thing is planned, which is even worse).