The Regionna outlands are a part of the territory of Gerzbuehle, and are governed by Viper Manor. They probably encompass the town of Regiorra, and also served as the home of Lucca's Orphanage. Little else is known about the area, except that Gerzbuehele is located in the "west," which probably puts it around western Zenan. No other clues are given, however.
utunnels has helped try and pinpoint things by retranslating the Japanese script. His comments: "西のゲルズブーレ means Gerzbuehle of the west, not west territory of Gerzbuehle. LOL I feel the translator sometimes messed with の too much. It is not always "of" in English. Similarly, "remote town Regiorra" is better, not to be confused with a remote town of Regiorra...it keeps saying the frontier Regionna/Regiorra in the Japanese script, which is sometimes omitted in the translated version.
- Regionna(if Regiorra is a typo) is a frontier/remote town/region (of what?).
- Lynx is the ruler of Regionna.
- Viper is the ruler of Gerzbuehle.
- Gerzbuehle is a western region/country/state/town, whatever.
- Whether Regionna and Gerzbuehle are part of a bigger kingdom, or whether one is part of another, it is not mentioned.
- Since Regionna is a remote/frontier region, it is politically less important. That's why Serge feels strange Porre would notice this place.
Note that this interview calls Lynx governor of Regiorra, suggesting that Regionna and Regiorra are probably the same or used interchangeably.