Regiorra is a town probably located in the Regionna outlands of Gerzbuehle. Serge played as a traveling musician in the town on one occasion, and there he met Kid and Magil, who were passing through at the time. Nothing else is stated of the city, though a map of it is found in Lynx's quarter by Magil.
utunnels has helped try and pinpoint things by retranslating the Japanese script. His comments: "西のゲルズブーレ means Gerzbuehle of the west, not west territory of Gerzbuehle. LOL I feel the translator sometimes messed with の too much. It is not always "of" in English. Similarly, "remote town Regiorra" is better, not to be confused with a remote town of Regiorra...it keeps saying the frontier Regionna/Regiorra in the Japanese script, which is sometimes omitted in the translated version.
- Regionna(if Regiorra is a typo) is a frontier/remote town/region (of what?).
- Lynx is the ruler of Regionna.
- Viper is the ruler of Gerzbuehle.
- Gerzbuehle is a western region/country/state/town, whatever.
- Whether Regionna and Gerzbuehle are part of a bigger kingdom, or whether one is part of another, it is not mentioned.
- Since Regionna is a remote/frontier region, it is politically less important. That's why Serge feels strange Porre would notice this place.
Note that this interview calls Lynx governor of Regiorra, suggesting that Regionna and Regiorra are probably the same or used interchangeably.