Author Topic: Home World Kid Theory  (Read 7556 times)

Legend of the Past

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
Home World Kid Theory
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2005, 10:14:13 am »
Why does the game have to state Lynx destroyed that? Lynx IS FATE, not a slave to FATE.

"I, too, am FATE"

Meaning if Lynx destroyed it, you woulden't be wrong when you say FATE destroyed it.

And they weren't the Data banks, they were protecting Chronopolis. There are walls of water that don't allow you to enter until Atropos, Cloto and that other one go down.

Lucca isn't kidnapped, because Lynx can't get her to Another World. How? Only Serge and the Dragons are capable of crossing the Dimensions, and you seem to forget that it is mentioned in Chronopolis that FATE binded Miguel to the Dead Sea with difficulity. She has power over both worlds, but her control over Home World is much weaker. The most she can do is use the RoF to influence the people of the Home World.

Therefore, no way to get her to Another World=No need to kidnap her. You're right in saying Kid became a Radical Dreamer to take revenge on Lynx, but I would think the Radical Dreamers are somehow influenced by Lucca. Remember when Kid asks Nikki why he called the Magical Dreamers, Magical Dreamers? He says a woman once told him something about that. I think that was Lucca, still wishing for the freedom of Guardia, who somehow founded the Radical Dreamers as a resistance group.

Zaperking

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
    • View Profile
Home World Kid Theory
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2005, 02:28:47 am »
I never thought that the Dead Sea was Chronopolis... It's no where to be scene. Remember, Chronopolis never existed in the Lavos Timelie, so it can't be there.

As for the Data Banks, I truely believe that they were not guarding Chronopolis. They obtained all the information, but when Serge got close, they had to flee, that is why we still had to fight that monsters. That Monster was the guardian of Chronopolis.

About Miguel, i'm pretty sure it was hard but was easily done since it could be either Miguel from another or home. Either way, FATE could have binded him using the dimension distortions.

Also, about Miguel, was he and Wazuki held captive at Chronopolis and only Serge escaped? Or what? Otherwise if they escaped, then there would be 2 Miguel's, we all know that Wazuki became Lynx before the dimensional split and then theres 2 Serges, one died. So where is the other Miguel? Could it be Home's Miguel?

And on the topic of Lynx, I'm pretty sure FATE controls him when she wants to. Like Lynx doesn't seem like a computer all the time. I'm pretty sure Wazuki is still in there somewhere. Wazuki goes mad, FATE implants itself into his brain. His brain switches into Serge's body. I don't truely think that Lynx's body and Lynx is truely FATE because I remember the little children, probably Crono saying that FATE wanted to use the FF power to turn itself into a human one day.

Legend of the Past

• View Profile
Home World Kid Theory
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2005, 05:40:54 am »
Quote from: Zaperking
I never thought that the Dead Sea was Chronopolis... It's no where to be scene. Remember, Chronopolis never existed in the Lavos Timelie, so it can't be there.

It's not Chronopolis. Chronopolis ceased to exist under it, along with Home's FATE. Which is good, having one FATE was enough trouble for Serge as it is.

As for the Data Banks, I truely believe that they were not guarding Chronopolis. They obtained all the information, but when Serge got close, they had to flee, that is why we still had to fight that monsters. That Monster was the guardian of Chronopolis.

Ah, but you forget the walls of water protect Chronopolis until the three FATE isles are shut down. Vita is there only to protect the Three FATE Isles. FATE can take care of itself, thank you very much.

About Miguel, i'm pretty sure it was hard but was easily done since it could be either Miguel from another or home. Either way, FATE could have binded him using the dimension distortions.

It wasn't hard, it was more "exhausting" for FATE to bind Miguel. I agree: The action was simple, the process itself was hard because even a simple action is complicated if you're in another dimension.

Also, about Miguel, was he and Wazuki held captive at Chronopolis and only Serge escaped? Or what? Otherwise if they escaped, then there would be 2 Miguel's, we all know that Wazuki became Lynx before the dimensional split and then theres 2 Serges, one died. So where is the other Miguel? Could it be Home's Miguel?

Crono on Opassa Beach explains this. Wazuki held on to the last of his sanity and returned Serge home, then fled Arni to go through the transformation that turned him from this:

To this:

I'm guessing it was painful. Anyway, I read in the interview with Kato. He  said that Another's Miguel was terminated after the incident in 1010 AD.  

And on the topic of Lynx, I'm pretty sure FATE controls him when she wants to. Like Lynx doesn't seem like a computer all the time. I'm pretty sure Wazuki is still in there somewhere. Wazuki goes mad, FATE implants itself into his brain. His brain switches into Serge's body. I don't truely think that Lynx's body and Lynx is truely FATE because I remember the little children, probably Crono saying that FATE wanted to use the FF power to turn itself into a human one day.

I always thought Lynx was independent, his mind being FATE's but not connnected to the Supercomputer in some way. The best evidence is in Chronopolis: Dark Serge commands FATE to reveal and destroy the Circuit. If they were linked in some way, there would be no need for Dark Serge to give FATE the command.

And you misunderstood what Crono said. FATE wanted to create her own species, not become human. FATE is a rather tragic entity, she protects the human race, who in turn destroyes her. "I love you so much... That is why I sometimes desire to smash you to bits!!!" I think that could actually be FATE's key sentence.

Zaperking

• View Profile
Home World Kid Theory
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2005, 11:31:06 am »
Oo, Very nice thing about FATE and Lynx. Yes, FATE is a very tragic thing.

And I do remember that Chronopolis was above the sea on that platform. But I still think it was the memory banks of FATE, of what it had gathered.

Those statues, Cloto, Atrapos and the other one in my opinion Represent how FATE operated. The youngest of The Fates represented the past when FATE arrived in 10,000BC. The middle aged one represents the present data that FATE is receiving and the oldest one represents what FATE knew of the future, as in 2300BC in it's on Another World prior to the Time Crash future.

Vita is the guardian needed to unlock Chronopolis.

I mean really, You wouldn't have something looking like the RoF for no reason.

Legend of the Past

• View Profile
Home World Kid Theory
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2005, 12:39:58 pm »
Maybe FATE uses that shape for many things? No one says these are data banks, the Records of Fate are FATE's terminals (So says a computer in Chronopolis), I should think the Terminals are linked directly to her. Besides, why have the Data Banks outside, where anyone can destroy them? Woulden't it be more logical to place them inside the facility, in a guarded room?

Zaperking

• View Profile
Home World Kid Theory
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2005, 09:28:54 pm »
1. How would anyone get into the Sea of Eden in the first place?
2. Thats why the RoF flew away.
3. Remember what happened the last time FATE suffered a power loss? Anyone could sneak into Chronopolis. I mean I snuck in without fighting a single monster, except the monsters that were on the bridge to the FF room.
4. Noticed that those islands are close to the Dimension distortions? They probably also serve to take the information from Home world, as it may be harder to have a direct link from Chronopolis to Home world. I mean, if something is around the dimension distortions, they'd have a closer link to Home world.

DarkGizmo

• Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
Home World Kid Theory
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2005, 09:45:39 pm »
Sorry if I sound Newb here :

Home World's "Sea of Eden" has some destroyed future  
while
Another World has Chronopolis

Home World cancelled Crono's and co. action thus Lavos still lives through time
while
Another World has Lavos dead thus not ruined future

So both dimension would have bring back the same time but it would be different thing, Another World chronopolis and Home world some Clashing of diffenrent place from the DBT

am I right?

Legend of the Past

• View Profile
Home World Kid Theory
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2005, 05:19:26 am »
1. How would anyone get into the Sea of Eden in the first place?

The Pearly Gates? They weren't always closed, you know.

2. Thats why the RoF flew away.

And then appeared right before your face and became Vita? Let's turn our Data Banks into the Protector, so the odds they'll be destroyed will be, hmm, doubled?

3. Remember what happened the last time FATE suffered a power loss? Anyone could sneak into Chronopolis. I mean I snuck in without fighting a single monster, except the monsters that were on the bridge to the FF room.

I can't say I get what's your point with this one.

4. Noticed that those islands are close to the Dimension distortions? They probably also serve to take the information from Home world, as it may be harder to have a direct link from Chronopolis to Home world. I mean, if something is around the dimension distortions, they'd have a closer link to Home world.

Those Islands are close to the distortions because they were Home World's versions of Clotho, Atropos and Lachesis. FATE could gather info even when the Dead Sea was still above the distortions. Meaning the three islands were perhaps a link to Another's FATE, but had nothing to do with Another Clotho, Lachesis and Atropos Isles.

jotabe1789

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
Home World Kid Theory
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2005, 08:15:38 am »
Lynx:
   You still don't know?
   I am the human
   incarnation of FATE...
   The living interface
   of the FATE computer
   system...
   Or put simply...
   I, too, am FATE!

humm... this can really be confusing. An interface wouldn't be necesarily the real thing. It like your windows/linux. Is your operating system = your computer? For any effect, you could say that it is, but it is not really that way. It's something needed to interact. So FATE created and interface for herself, using as raw materials the flesh and memories from Wazuki. Why did she needed an interface? To interact with the Frozen Flame. But sadly, this interface, Lynx, wasn't suitable for that task: Wazuki didn't have the Arbiter's DNA, but was all that FATE had in her reach. So she schemed to switch between interfaces: she destroyed Serge to create her new interface arbiter-compatible! Now for only 29.99$!!!

Uh... sorry about that  :lol:

Btw ^_^ interfaces need to communicate with the computer. So it fits within this idea having Lynx talking to/ordering around FATE

Legend of the Past

• View Profile
Home World Kid Theory
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2005, 08:36:14 am »
Yeah, but she did a trillion other things BEFORE Lynx ever existed. She needed Lynx to give her the command because she didn't know the Circuit was there. Lynx was a seperate FATE, a sort of copy inside of FATE. Everything Lynx did can be blamed on FATE and you'll be completly correct. FATE didn't know the P.Circuit was there, Lynx did. The moment Lynx got there, he gave her the command to remove it. That just proves Lynx and FATE are not connected, they simpley think in the exact same way: FATE thinks that this guy dosen't need to go to the mainland because he'd be better off fishing in El-Nido. Put Lynx on that decision, and he will think the exact same thing, with the exact same thoughts, and say it in the exact same way.

jotabe1789

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
Home World Kid Theory
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2005, 09:35:54 am »
Yes, you are right. After all, with Lynx lacking an antenna, and his brain being purely organical, there would be no way for them to be connected (FATE is a purely mechanical entity... there wouldn't be such a thing as a "common soul" for both of them). Then Lynx would be an independent replica of FATE intended to work as interface... since they both think the same way, and have the same goals, their interests would never conflict, and each would do their part... they would be the same... yeah, it makes a lot of sense, actually ^_^

Chrono'99

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Home World Kid Theory
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2005, 09:53:08 am »
Quote from: Legend of the Past
FATE thinks that this guy dosen't need to go to the mainland because he'd be better off fishing in El-Nido. Put Lynx on that decision, and he will think the exact same thing, with the exact same thoughts, and say it in the exact same way.

FATE does that with anybody who uses a Record of FATE, not just Lynx.

Legend of the Past

• View Profile
Home World Kid Theory
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2005, 11:37:36 am »
Quote from: Chrono'99
Quote from: Legend of the Past
FATE thinks that this guy dosen't need to go to the mainland because he'd be better off fishing in El-Nido. Put Lynx on that decision, and he will think the exact same thing, with the exact same thoughts, and say it in the exact same way.

FATE does that with anybody who uses a Record of FATE, not just Lynx.

I know that, I just meant to say that if Lynx were in the command of the RoF, he would make them think the exact same things, in the exact same way.

AuraTwilight

• View Profile
Home World Kid Theory
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2005, 12:49:34 am »
Home World cancelled Crono's and co. action thus Lavos still lives through time

Explain to me again how Serge living negates Crono's actions? I never understood that paradox :/[/quote]

DarkGizmo

• Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
Home World Kid Theory
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2005, 02:49:53 am »
There is some topic on it but it would be something between those lines

by Crono I mean Crono and co. but I'm just lazy

-=No dimension split=-
Crono timetravel to 1000 AD to 2300 AD, all is fine

-=Dimension split=-

Crono timetravel to 1000 AD to 2300 AD.

Crono doesn't exisrt between 1000 and 2300 AD

the split occures in 1010 (or so), but Crono isn't there thus doesn't split

Crono get sent to the "normal dimension" Another World (stated has not the anomaly), but since he's sent there and have no other copy from hiself, none is sent to 2300 in Home World, so Crono's action don't happens and the world is destroyed