Author Topic: PAX Event Schedule Online & Compendium Meetup(s)  (Read 4865 times)

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: PAX Event Schedule Online & Compendium Meetup(s)
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2009, 02:29:04 am »
Question; how will we know who's who at the Gellato shop, unless you guys leave PAX in a group? Should I just walk up to people and ask "Hey do I know you from the internet" till I find you?

wear big sombrero
What kind of effigy would you like by the by?

Oh, you don't have to bother~. :lol:

Ihonestlydon'tknow

Radical_Dreamer

• Entity
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
    • The Chrono Compendium
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2009, 03:57:57 pm »
We'll all be the ones looking around like we're looking for people we don't know. And will say "Yes, we are here for the Compendium meetup" when asked.

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2009, 06:04:59 pm »
If Zephira just waltzes in dressed as Schala, problem probably solved. Everyone just look for whoever has blue hair. Grimmjow masks may also be fashionable.

You guys will have to take a group pic or something for those of us stuck in our native places on that day.

ZaichikArky

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
    • Livejournal
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2009, 06:08:52 pm »
If Zephira just waltzes in dressed as Schala, problem probably solved. Everyone just look for whoever has blue hair. Grimmjow masks may also be fashionable.

You guys will have to take a group pic or something for those of us stuck in our native places on that day.

Haha. I don't know what Z Girl's latest hair color is. I'm not sure if Lord J will join us at the ice cream place, but we'll have to take a pic when we manage to assemble with all 5 of us.

Zephira

• Bounty Hunter
  • Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • You're not afraid of the dark, are you?...Are you?
    • View Profile
    • My deviantArt page
« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2009, 07:06:36 pm »
Kind of green/brown/blonde. I tried to get an appointment to blue it again, but she's booked this week.
I'll be the one with the GIANT headphones.

Radical_Dreamer

• Entity
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
    • The Chrono Compendium
« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2009, 07:39:02 pm »
I'll have a few friends (non-Compendumites, but Chrono fans none the less) with me, so pictures shouldn't be a problem.

Zephira

• Bounty Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My deviantArt page
« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2009, 09:34:35 pm »
Should we make a Chrono Compendium banner for a group shot? If I can find cardboard or a clothy thing I could probably paint one tomorrow.

KebreI

• A true man never dies, even when he's killed
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2009, 12:12:53 am »
Well My laptop crapped out so after tonight I'll be out of contact. HOPEFULLY there wont be any changes Saturday, Gellato shop, 1:00.

That is unless I can get the web browser to work on my DS.

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2009, 12:41:10 am »
Some friends of mine, and I, are having a FEAST on Sunday evening after PAX. If anyone is interested, I can probably take two or three of you along. Let me know.

ZaichikArky

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
    • Livejournal
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2009, 12:56:40 am »
^ Perhaps. Though I'd have to take my friend along, so you're better off taking someone other than me. I'm gunna send you a PM with my contact information since it looks like you can't make the 1pm meeting.

Zephira

• Bounty Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My deviantArt page
« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2009, 12:58:02 am »
I'd like to come along :D Should I bring anything? Food or games, perhaps?

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2009, 02:11:40 am »
Gelatiamo, 1:00 pm Saturday. I'll be there. Look for the slightly unusual haircut. Oh, and I'll have pockets with me.

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2009, 03:31:12 am »
^ Perhaps. Though I'd have to take my friend along, so you're better off taking someone other than me. I'm gunna send you a PM with my contact information since it looks like you can't make the 1pm meeting.

The two of you plus one ZaichiArky friend makes three! You don't have to bring anything, or pay anything. It's all paid for and the food will be taken care of. I'm the sous chef! And I've already told the top chef to prepare for twenty people, on the assumption that I'd be bringing a couple of guests along.

Room for one more person, if anyone's interested.

Oh...! The one thing you might want to bring is some kind of transportation. If that's not viable and you find yourselves in a pinch, I'm sure we can work something out, but, if you have at least one set of wheels between the three of you, that'll probably make your lives happier.

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2009, 03:32:18 am »

The two of you plus one ZaichiArky friend makes three! You don't have to bring anything, or pay anything. (You can bring playing cards or a pad and paper if you want; there are already going to be at least a couple games there; I'm not sure exactly what.) The Feast is all paid for and the food will be taken care of. I'm the sous chef! And I've already told the top chef to prepare for twenty people, on the assumption that I'd be bringing a couple of guests along.

Room for one more person, if anyone's interested.

Oh...! The one thing you might want to bring is some kind of transportation. If that's not viable and you find yourselves in a pinch, I'm sure we can work something out, but, if you have at least one set of wheels between the three of you, that'll probably make your lives happier.

ZaichikArky

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
    • Livejournal
« Reply #59 on: September 04, 2009, 03:35:31 am »
Well, ok. I'll ask my friend if she wants to come : ). Also, I'd probably be relying on her car to take me there unless Z girl and I will go by bus. I can't seem to get a hold of her tonight, which makes me slightly nervous as there is several things I want to tell her, but hopefully that will work out.