Author Topic: CTDS New Ending =o  (Read 14821 times)

Schala Zeal

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • 7th Elemental Innate, and vtuber
    • View Profile
Re: CTDS New Ending =o
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2008, 03:25:53 am »
*sigh* Youtube took down the intro....

You know, pardon my language but f--- Youtube... Sure, a few years ago they would've been on my approval list but they take down so many videos that they sunk to my hated list. F*** THEM!

Shadow D. Darkman

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • "Chrono Cross" is good, and spoilers never hurt...
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2008, 08:44:46 am »
*sigh* Youtube took down the intro....

You know, pardon my language but f--- Youtube... Sure, a few years ago they would've been on my approval list but they take down so many videos that they sunk to my hated list. F*** THEM!

What did it say about the Intro? BTW I am kinda pissed at them myself b/c they deleted a series of vids depicting a run through MGS4, saying... sh**, I can't remember.

Schala Zeal

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • 7th Elemental Innate, and vtuber
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2008, 07:23:01 pm »
What did it say about the Intro? BTW I am kinda pissed at them myself b/c they deleted a series of vids depicting a run through MGS4, saying... sh**, I can't remember.

"Sorry, this video is no longer available."

Lovely isn't it? I hope each of their employees die a horrible death.

Shadow D. Darkman

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2008, 07:32:45 pm »

"Sorry, this video is no longer available."

Lovely isn't it? I hope each of their employees die a horrible death.

Meh. I wanna see them get in the most horrible, nonfatal accident they can for ruining the qualities of certain vids.

neo-fusion

• Fan Project Leader
  • Mystical Knight (+700)
  • Creator of Chrono Trigger Apocalypse... FEAR ME
    • View Profile
    • Neo-Fusion
« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2008, 12:57:53 pm »
Wow this a great day CT and a better day for CC because it might get thrown out of the window (I dislike cc).

With the new final boss screen I am happy to say that CC will have been put to rest1!!

Oh well, who knows.

I would love to see a new ending... leading right up to Porre's attack and a TO BE CONTINUED message... I want to see the original game in a sequel and that's what I'm getting at.

Dream Devourer

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2008, 01:03:30 pm »
Wow this a great day CT and a better day for CC because it might get thrown out of the window (I dislike cc).

With the new final boss screen I am happy to say that CC will have been put to rest1!!

Only seeing the new final boss does indeed make one think that, I myself thought that as well. The new ending, however, pretty much confirms Chrono Cross.

Dark Serge

• Time Traveler (+800)
  • Now, let love bleed...
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2008, 01:03:57 pm »

Oh well, who knows.

I would love to see a new ending... leading right up to Porre's attack and a TO BE CONTINUED message... I want to see the original game in a sequel and that's what I'm getting at.

Sorry man but this new boss only ties CT closer to CC.

I'm really sorry for you man.

Shadow D. Darkman

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2008, 01:04:53 pm »

Oh well, who knows.

Agreed on both.

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2008, 01:42:55 am »
Darkman, I've noticed that you sure post comments a lot that say something to the effect of "Agreed."  Can't you be more proactive than that, hahaha...?

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 27, 2008, 02:50:41 am »
The knives fucking came out, didn't they? I've seen multiple people on this forum almost giddy thinking that "CC is thrown out of the window" when they first saw the Dream Devourer.

KebreI

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • A true man never dies, even when he's killed
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 27, 2008, 02:56:43 am »

Dark Serge

• Time Traveler (+800)
  • Now, let love bleed...
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 27, 2008, 05:03:43 am »
The knives fucking came out, didn't they? I've seen multiple people on this forum almost giddy thinking that "CC is thrown out of the window" when they first saw the Dream Devourer.

Indeed. I don't see why people would even want that in the first place. Cross was such an awesom game, I'm happy they're tieing it closer and closer to Trigger.

Acacia Sgt

• Guru of Reason
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Forever loyal to the Acacia Dragoons
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2008, 10:04:56 am »

Indeed. I don't see why people would even want that in the first place. Cross was such an awesom game, I'm happy they're tieing it closer and closer to Trigger.

I at first decided not to play Cross or to care about it. But some time later, I decided to give it a chance and play it. And to this day, I'm glad I did that desicion.

Shadow D. Darkman

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2008, 10:13:54 am »
I had known long before I started playing Cross years upon years ago that it was a sequel to Trigger. All this just proves it's not a whole new story with ties to Trigger.

neo-fusion

• Fan Project Leader
  • Mystical Knight (+700)
  • Creator of Chrono Trigger Apocalypse... FEAR ME
    • View Profile
    • Neo-Fusion
« Reply #59 on: November 28, 2008, 02:08:04 am »

Oh well, who knows.

But if Crono and company kill the time devourer, the renders CC.... powerless lol.