Author Topic: On Theism  (Read 13314 times)

cupn00dles

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Beneath this mask there is more than flesh.
    • View Profile
Re: On Theism
« Reply #120 on: August 21, 2007, 10:13:21 pm »
Ouch, I haven't seen this much antagonism directed at one member on the forums since...

You-know-who.

The one whose name shall not be spoken. NOT. BE. SPOKEN.

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 21, 2007, 11:45:03 pm »
I think he's talking about Clay, not Lord J.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 22, 2007, 01:00:54 am »
Clay? You mean Ye Grande Olde Idiot?

Jesus, why is that wordfilter still active? I mean, I wanted it to be for purposes of this post, but damn.

Sora

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • The Terror Of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 22, 2007, 05:02:45 am »
You know, after asking and receiving several replies, many to the sound of "go away, never to return", Sora has done a terrible job fulfilling our utmost wishes!

Certainly sir, calling the fine members of this forum "dumbasses" because they completely disagree with your rather circular form of logic is certainly not a way to make many friends.

I'm hoping that you catch on to the message behind my rather sensitively written assessment of your stay at the Compendium. AND IF NOT: GTFO YOU FAILURE.

I'm fairly certain I'll wrap this up in Zeality fashion (I hear it's all the rage these days), for the lulz.

fail. become an hero.

Exodus

• Acacia Deva (+500)
  • How do we know we exist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 22, 2007, 06:13:32 am »
You know, after asking and receiving several replies, many to the sound of "go away, never to return", Sora has done a terrible job fulfilling our utmost wishes!

Certainly sir, calling the fine members of this forum "dumbasses" because they completely disagree with your rather circular form of logic is certainly not a way to make many friends.

I'm hoping that you catch on to the message behind my rather sensitively written assessment of your stay at the Compendium. AND IF NOT: GTFO YOU FAILURE.

I'm fairly certain I'll wrap this up in Zeality fashion (I hear it's all the rage these days), for the lulz.

fail. become an hero.

Emo weeaboo idiots are not permitted to speak in such a manner.

Get off my ebaums.

Burning Zeppelin

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
    • Delicate Cutters
« Reply #125 on: August 22, 2007, 09:10:42 am »
You're right about Clay, but where'd you get the idea that cupn00dles was talking about you? Someone wants a bit o' attention it seems :P

cupn00dles

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 22, 2007, 09:40:53 am »
You're right about Clay, but where'd you get the idea that cupn00dles was talking about you? Someone wants a bit o' attention it seems :P

The Lord of Jayness is a sarcastic one, you know. Even sarcastic Lords need attention, once in a while. Otherwise they start crying like a poodle puppy.

Sora

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • The Terror Of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 22, 2007, 01:42:44 pm »

Get off my ebaums.

wow, how sad. you've been here about 4 times longer than me, yet you still havent figured out this place isnt failchan?
i'm surprised you havent called me a "newfag" yet -.-|||

anyway, i know your use to spaming goatse and tubgirl to get your point across, so your not very good at talking normaly, but still; would you atleast try not to me a dumbass? i said in a post above that no one on this forum is a dumbass and i just said that to prove you can get offended on the web very easely, but you've changed my mine on that.

cupn00dles

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 22, 2007, 01:54:42 pm »

Get off my ebaums.

wow, how sad. you've been here about 4 times longer than me, yet you still havent figured out this place isnt failchan?

anyway, i know your use to spaming goatse and tubgirl to get your point across, so your not very good at talking normaly, but still; would you atleast try not to me a dumbass? i said in a post above that no one on this forum is a dumbass and i just said that to prove you can get offended on the web very easely, but you've changed my mine on that.

Dear god, what a funny spelling.

Sora

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • The Terror Of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 22, 2007, 02:12:13 pm »

Get off my ebaums.

I see all my spelling and grammar mistakes, but I'm too lazy to correct them.
and yea, just cause theres a typo in the post you should disregard it.
by the way its God, not god. also what the fuck is that "a" doing there?
I'm just fine with you making posting mistakes, but if you're going to be a grammar Nazi and spelling Nazi fucking form your sentence without any flaws!

cupn00dles

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 22, 2007, 03:25:15 pm »

Get off my ebaums.

I'm just fine with you making posting mistakes, but if you're going to be a grammar Nazi and spelling Nazi fucking form your sentence without any flaws!

It depends on which god a person is referring to, really.

Also, your spelling is a funny one. Treating your spelling as a unique entity by referring to it with an indefinite article should be classified as a neologism, at worst. Also, fuck grammar. Linguistics are the topic at hand, if you wish to write about casual internet communication, which emulates casual speech.

Anyways, bad spelling is perfectly understandable, when it doesn't rob a sentence of its meaning. Fact is, even if one is easily able to presume what 'but you've changed my mine on that' means, it doesn't change the fact that it is utterly funny, all things considered.

Exodus

• Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 22, 2007, 04:50:05 pm »

Get off my ebaums.

The irony is burning me.

BURNING ME, I SAY!

Sora

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • The Terror Of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 22, 2007, 04:58:17 pm »

Get off my ebaums.

Also, your spelling is a funny one. Treating your spelling as a unique entity by referring to it with an indefinite article should be classified as a neologism, at worst. Also, fuck grammar. Linguistics are the topic at hand, if you wish to write about casual internet communication, which emulates casual speech.

Anyways, bad spelling is perfectly understandable, when it doesn't rob a sentence of its meaning. Fact is, even if one is easily able to presume what 'but you've changed my mine on that' means, it doesn't change the fact that it is utterly funny, all things considered.
there you go. an indepth look and diesecting of the post instead of a mear summery. this post is respectable. if you posted more like this i wouldnt have a problem with you. and im sure others would be the same (though i am sure they dont dislike you like i do, they probally think you're immature, and yea, i know they think that of me, but just cause im a hypocrit doesnt mean im wrong)

cupn00dles

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 22, 2007, 05:40:33 pm »
Hahahaha.

I just noticed I wrote 'unique entity'. I wonder if the English word 'unique' serves as a synonym of 'particular', like we have it in Portuguese, or if it serves only to express a 'one of a kind' concept.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 05:48:04 pm by cupn00dles »

Exodus

• Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 22, 2007, 06:30:18 pm »

Get off my ebaums.

there you go. an indepth look and diesecting of the post instead of a mear summery. this post is respectable. if you posted more like this i wouldnt have a problem with you. and im sure others would be the same (though i am sure they dont dislike you like i do, they probally think you're immature, and yea, i know they think that of me, but just cause im a hypocrit doesnt mean im wrong)

I doubt very seriously you're on speaking terms with any of them, so I'll politely redirect you to the following:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrjwaqZfjIY

Have a great day! ^_^;;; (LOL LOOK AT ME I'M SO KAWAII DASU DASU THE POOL IS OFFLIMITS)

Hahahaha.

I just noticed I wrote 'unique entity'. I wonder if the English word 'unique' serves as a synonym of 'particular', like we have it in Portuguese, or if it serves only to express a 'one of a kind' concept.

I'm fairly certain your usage is acceptable, no worries about that mate.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 06:38:26 pm by Exodus »