Author Topic: Stuff you hate  (Read 169332 times)

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
Re: Stuff you hate
« Reply #735 on: June 15, 2008, 08:04:18 pm »
Fight the power! Hallmark can't make you like your dad!

x_XTacTX_x

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • I got myself a Paper Clip.
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: June 15, 2008, 09:00:06 pm »
Fight the power! Hallmark can't make you like your dad!

Damn straight. He can go and sponge off my grandmother and stay the hell out of my life like he's been doing for the past 15 years.

Kebrel

• Springtime of Youth
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • नार्य काम संस्कृत
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: June 30, 2008, 02:12:40 am »
I can't find anyone else to see WALL*E, and it doesn't seem to be the kind of move to see alone. IT LOOKS SO GOOD!

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: June 30, 2008, 02:14:06 am »
I saw it... it was great.  Really.  It defies the age association of cinema.

Eternal Myst

• Level ** (100)
  • Confirmed working on PAL.
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: June 30, 2008, 08:33:08 am »
I hate the pokemon series.
The only one I ever liked was Pokemon red for the GBC.

Now I just hate the series.I wouldn't even put Pokemon D\P on my flashcart.

What the DS needs is a remake of ChronoTrigger.>_>

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #740 on: July 01, 2008, 03:44:43 am »
Fear.

Kebrel

• Springtime of Youth
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • नार्य काम संस्कृत
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: July 01, 2008, 04:53:05 am »
...makes sense

unless your talking about the game and then your just crazy.

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: July 01, 2008, 07:46:36 am »
Welcome back, Zeality!

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: July 01, 2008, 04:53:07 pm »
Yeah, it was an idyllic vacation. Now the time has come to GRIMMJOW EVERYTHING IN SIGHT!

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #744 on: July 01, 2008, 08:40:36 pm »
Welcome back, man. Good vacation, then?

Memory arc's over, by the way, you'll be glad to hear.

What I hate at the moment? Obsessively-competitive "no items, Final Destination" Brawl players who refuse to accept anyone except Marth, Ike, Fox, Falco and Wolf as good characters. Especially a particular one who thinks it's okay to spam the cheatirific Marth "infinite grab". Bet he'd be complaining non-stop if a character outside his precious 'high tiers' shit could do the same.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 08:45:22 pm by Pyt Fumv »

Delta Dragon

• Creative Emeritus
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: July 01, 2008, 10:11:20 pm »
Maybe it's just me, but I never liked bad language.  That's probably mainly because my parents have never let me use it.  I can live with it, it's just something I don't like. 

x_XTacTX_x

• View Profile
« Reply #746 on: July 01, 2008, 10:12:04 pm »
Welcome back, man. Good vacation, then?

Memory arc's over, by the way, you'll be glad to hear.

What I hate at the moment? Obsessively-competitive "no items, Final Destination" Brawl players who refuse to accept anyone except Marth, Ike, Fox, Falco and Wolf as good characters. Especially a particular one who thinks it's okay to spam the cheatirific Marth "infinite grab". Bet he'd be complaining non-stop if a character outside his precious 'high tiers' shit could do the same.

I feel ya. What you have to do is show them whose boss; I've trained since the original on the N64 as my own personal sport to the point where I can't find a challenge unless I'm in the finals of a tournament or playing that last battle with 3 computers on Intense Classic mode. Stupid kids spamming the same move over and over again, and also people who can't be flexible with character choices (Falco isn't even that great) just plain pisses me off.

On another note, I hate how everyone on Runescape is a total D-bag.

Maybe it's just me, but I never liked bad language.  That's probably mainly because my parents have never let me use it.  I can live with it, it's just something I don't like. 

That's quite commendable. I really respect people who refrain from obscenities... Just like you, swearing was looked down on quite a bit in my house until I turned fourteen, and my Mom just stopped caring unless there's guests in the house. Personally, I never really got the bad rap that "Curse words" recieved from the general public. I can undersland things like racial slurs and threats, but the words themselves are just part of the English language and I just can't wrap my mind around why everyone is so opposed against swearing.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 10:16:16 pm by x_XTacTX_x »

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: July 01, 2008, 10:26:32 pm »
Yeah, I trained on the N64 too with Falcon, but I stopped when I realized that the 64's hit detection was just retarded. DK's punch can hit you 2 seconds after it's thrown, and Mario is totally, totally unstoppable with a beam sword. What I'm hearing about Brawl psychos doesn't please me; I have fun with a group of friends as playing Falcon, but imagining a bunch of no-item Fox battles...ugghhh.

Radical_Dreamer

• Entity
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
    • The Chrono Compendium
« Reply #748 on: July 01, 2008, 10:59:23 pm »
Smash Brothers is a party game. It's meant to be enjoyed casually with friends. The sooner people realize that, the sooner that can start enjoying it for what it is (and have a less frustrating experience with it, to boot)

x_XTacTX_x

• View Profile
« Reply #749 on: July 01, 2008, 11:05:52 pm »
Yeah, I trained on the N64 too with Falcon, but I stopped when I realized that the 64's hit detection was just retarded. DK's punch can hit you 2 seconds after it's thrown, and Mario is totally, totally unstoppable with a beam sword. What I'm hearing about Brawl psychos doesn't please me; I have fun with a group of friends as playing Falcon, but imagining a bunch of no-item Fox battles...ugghhh.

It makes me cringe. The Starfox characters are some of my least used due to the first rule of Fur Faggotry: "You can't Recover".

I've been Maining Link since the N64, Falcon and Kirby became staples in Melee, and Snake, Ike, and Dedede got added to my roster when Brawl came out.

Smash Brothers is a party game. It's meant to be enjoyed casually with friends. The sooner people realize that, the sooner that can start enjoying it for what it is (and have a less frustrating experience with it, to boot)

What? I didn't hear you.