Author Topic: The $%*! frustration thread  (Read 484422 times)

KebreI

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • A true man never dies, even when he's killed
    • View Profile
Re: The $%*! frustration thread
« Reply #2265 on: March 05, 2009, 09:07:30 pm »
"You're"

HyperNerd

• Springtime of Youth
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • In Guardia we trust
    • View Profile
    • Surreal Squad homepage
« Reply #2266 on: March 05, 2009, 09:13:09 pm »
God-damn, I fixed it, Jesus. See what I mean? Anyways...

teaflower

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Dreams are the gateway to reality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2267 on: March 05, 2009, 09:24:57 pm »
The novel is great. 'Chronicles of Ackers' is shit.

God, I fucking hate my sister. We bring home a new computer, yes? Yes. I'm left to set the thing up. I am given no cords with it. So I say to myself, "We're keeping the monitor, speakers, and mouse the same, so why not just keep all the other cords the same? This keeps my brain from exploding from dealing with it all and makes my life a million times easier." So I hook the computer up to where Compie is and say, "Wow! That was easy!" I then unhook Mouse and hook Compie up with Mouse's cords. "Wow! That was easy!" I take Mouse into my sister's room to where the dinosaur, Elmo, once lived. Elmo died, but his cords should still be there.

My sister starts to set things up with Mouse and then calls me up. She asks me where the hell her cords are. I explain the situation and she blows up at me. I don't know what to do! I'm given no cords and I have two sets of things already set up and one ready to go! She expected me to crawl behind my mother's desk, unplug all of Compie's cords, plug in the new computer's cords, set it up, unplug all of Mouse's cords, plug in all of Compie's cords, set it up, and bring Mouse and its cords into her room.

So now she's pissed at me.

GAH.

TriforceofEternity

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2268 on: March 06, 2009, 12:06:17 am »
I just hope for my reviews I don't get chewed out.  Can someone take a look and see how I did on my reviews?  Does it warrents a slapfest?       

Did anyone read her story if you know of LOZ?               

One other thing that frustrates me is I have had this nasty rash and I've not slept well so now the rash is gone and I want to do nothing but SLEEP!     At least there is no GED tomorrow as it's not open again till Monday.           

Amazingly enough I did a mini math test on Wednesday and I passed despite not sleeping the night before.    Weird. 

This is the only thread I am going too if I am upset cause I am too tired to post anything and nothing will make sense or dollars.  $$             

9900giljerky

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2269 on: March 06, 2009, 07:18:04 am »
Okay. So, I'm a fucking troll now, huh?

HyperNerd

• Springtime of Youth
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • In Guardia we trust
    • View Profile
    • Surreal Squad homepage
« Reply #2270 on: March 06, 2009, 11:42:33 am »
What? No way! Why do you think you're a troll? You sure as hell give more to this site then I do.

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2271 on: March 06, 2009, 01:22:52 pm »
Okay. So, I'm a fucking troll now, huh?

Wonderful.

Your assholish one word response a few posts ago would make people think you're a troll.

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #2272 on: March 06, 2009, 01:33:13 pm »
Troll can be many, many things. Trolls can be jerks. Trolls can post nothing but one word posts. Trolls can hack the forums, causing a massive melting of everyone's soul. Trolls can be Darkman.

You are not a troll.

idioticidioms

« Reply #2273 on: March 06, 2009, 04:04:13 pm »
I think I might be in love with someone. I say 'I think' because I've never been in love before and don't know for sure. I want to bring it up in conversation but my words balk before leaving my head. I'm pretty sure it's love, seeing as how I've felt lust before and know what that feels like. So, I'm frustrated because I can't manage to get the words out, and I feel stupid, because I just end up making stupid 'filler' conversation instead.

KebreI

• View Profile
« Reply #2274 on: March 06, 2009, 04:08:19 pm »
Yep its definitely spring, who was it last spring-summer? Me, Nightmare, and I think BROJ.

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #2275 on: March 06, 2009, 04:37:38 pm »
Why do fools Compendiumites fall in love?

Don't make yourself look like a fool, Idioms. Looking like a fool is the worst thing you can do. Don't spring it on him/her (don't know your tastes) too soon, and don't wait too long. Wait for that 'perfect' moment...

... what the hell am I talking about? I've never been in love!

... do something romantic. A movie. A walk through the park. Then tell them how you think you feel. See how they react.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #2276 on: March 06, 2009, 05:04:10 pm »
I think I might be in love with someone. I say 'I think' because I've never been in love before and don't know for sure. I want to bring it up in conversation but my words balk before leaving my head. I'm pretty sure it's love, seeing as how I've felt lust before and know what that feels like. So, I'm frustrated because I can't manage to get the words out, and I feel stupid, because I just end up making stupid 'filler' conversation instead.

Starting asking yourself the hard questions. What is your ideology of love? Why are you attracted to her? What kind of relationship do you want to create?

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2277 on: March 06, 2009, 05:54:19 pm »
You'll know love when it hits you.

KebreI

• View Profile
« Reply #2278 on: March 06, 2009, 08:18:27 pm »
I disagree Pyt Fumv, you don't know what it is at first. The first love is a brand new experience.

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2279 on: March 07, 2009, 11:52:17 am »
I wouldn't consider myself an expert of love, but know that love is just as much a decision as it is emotional heartbeat.  Give it some time, think on it, but absorb it.  Spread it out on your bed and dissect it, examine it.  It is beauty beyond what you have ever known (at the same time it can also be frustration beyond what you have ever known :D)