Poll

Which of these scenic Chrono spots would you vacation in?

Leene Square - Millennial Fair - It'll be another 1000 years before the next one!
8 (9.4%)
S.S. Zelbess - Magical Dreamers? Seaside fun? Yeah! Just don't play the roulette wheel.
3 (3.5%)
Enhasa - How's sitting on an island with nothing below but blue sky sound?
44 (51.8%)
Termina and Viper Manor - Spend a romantic evening avoiding the watchful eye of Lynx.
3 (3.5%)
Ioka Meeting Site - They really knew how to party! (Q) B.Y.O. Rock Crash sake, sadly.
3 (3.5%)
The Wastelands of 2300 A.D. - Great for getting the creative juices flowing for your next dystopian thriller.
2 (2.4%)
Water Dragon Isle - Stretch out among an everglade environment. Dwarves not invited.
4 (4.7%)
Magus's Lair - Hey, this guy doesn't skimp on Gothic architecture! Stick around for the special summoning ceremony!
3 (3.5%)
Hermit's Hideaway - Perfect for long days spent in quiet meditation on the dark deeds of one's past.
4 (4.7%)
End of Time - Hermit's Hideaway Deluxe Package. Tour guide susceptible to narcolepsy.
11 (12.9%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Author Topic: Which of these scenic Chrono spots would you vacation in?  (Read 11688 times)

Mr. Molecule

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
Re: Which of these scenic Chrono spots would you vacation in?
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2007, 06:29:06 am »
Man, been playing through Cross. How did I not choose Water Dragon Isle? That place is gorgeous! Both worlds, although I'd give Home the edge, if you didn't have to listen to fairies giving you morality lectures.

Kyronea

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2007, 06:37:04 am »
Man, been playing through Cross. How did I not choose Water Dragon Isle? That place is gorgeous! Both worlds, although I'd give Home the edge, if you didn't have to listen to fairies giving you morality lectures.
Yes, I imagine that would become quite irritating after a time. You'd need to make it clear you had no intentions of doing anything against their morality from the get-go or else you wouldn't be living too peacefully with them.

J. Denver

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2007, 07:31:52 am »
I choose Ioka because I really like the environment around, and there are parties at night!

Sirbomber

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2007, 01:18:30 am »
2300 A.D. so I could get all the future tech and steal the Epoch. Dynamite might not work on Zeal doors, but Belthasar forgot to fix the broken window in the hangar/garage/parking lot/whatever and he left the keys in the ignition.

Besides, it's not like anybody else is going to use it.

Korro

• Enlightened One (+200)
  • Does a time egg hatch a time bird?
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2007, 01:37:37 am »
2300 A.D. so I could get all the future tech and steal the Epoch. Dynamite might not work on Zeal doors, but Belthasar forgot to fix the broken window in the hangar/garage/parking lot/whatever and he left the keys in the ignition.

Besides, it's not like anybody else is going to use it.
Yeah, it's not like crono is going to need it to beat lavos or anything like in the game, there's no way! (sarcasm)

Freakyfrankie

• Porrean (+50)
  • I'm a girl! A girl! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2007, 07:10:20 pm »
Enhasa would be so freaking awesome. I'd love to spend a day in Zeal, reading all their mythological books, studying their forms of religion and science. I'm such a nerd. I'll bet Lucca would fem-gasm over a day in Zeal's greatest library too. ^.^

Chrono Master

• Guardian (+100)
  • Our will is the key to our dreams.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2007, 07:43:16 pm »
Enhasa because I picture Zeal to be peaceful before Lavos' influence, or any spot where I could enjoy a peaceful sceneary with out people yelling or making noise. and I'd have my CD with all the peaceful melodies from the Chrono series playing in my CD player as I sit back and relax...and eventually fall asleep 8)

grey_the_angel

• Alternate Primary Member
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • CC:ALSAT project leader/sole member >.>
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2007, 11:04:55 pm »
Enhasa because I picture Zeal to be peaceful before Lavos' influence, or any spot where I could enjoy a peaceful sceneary with out people yelling or making noise. and I'd have my CD with all the peaceful melodies from the Chrono series playing in my CD player as I sit back and relax...and eventually fall asleep 8)
and right as you do, WHAM, the ground next to you explodes, and begins to sail down to earth, the magic lost from its soil, then suddenly, BAM, another and another piece begins to brake off as beams of light rip through the island.

Chrono Master

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2007, 03:23:19 pm »
and right as you do, WHAM, the ground next to you explodes, and begins to sail down to earth, the magic lost from its soil, then suddenly, BAM, another and another piece begins to brake off as beams of light rip through the island.
NOOOOOOOO!!! I don't want to die! I have many things I stilkl want to do....like....uhhhhhhh...hmmmmmm...*still thinking*.....Oh like owning a Jetskii, and getting a girl-friend for one time in my life at least...I dont want to die with out knowing what it means to be in love....HELLLP! *crashes to ground and survives* I'M alive! *gets hit by bolder* Ow! that hurt!

Korro

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2007, 12:05:06 am »
NOOOOOOOO!!! I don't want to die! I have many things I stilkl want to do....like....uhhhhhhh...hmmmmmm...*still thinking*.....Oh like owning a Jetskii, and getting a girl-friend for one time in my life at least...I dont want to die with out knowing what it means to be in love....HELLLP! *crashes to ground and survives* I'M alive! *gets hit by bolder* Ow! that hurt!
Oh sorry, One the boulders I threw accidentally wen't in your direction apparently.

Chrono Master

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2007, 01:29:28 pm »
Oh sorry, One the boulders I threw accidentally wen't in your direction apparently.
You EVIL person! I'll let you know now that in the winter never let down your guard 'cus as soon as you do WHAM bolder size snow ball in your face!

Korro

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2007, 02:17:52 pm »
You EVIL person! I'll let you know now that in the winter never let down your guard 'cus as soon as you do WHAM bolder size snow ball in your face!
Support my presidential campain and I shall give you a boulder-free pass.

Chrono Master

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 17, 2008, 01:28:04 am »
I may let it go now, I've accomplshed on of my goals, I have a girlfriend now. *is in bliss, walking,then falls in a 15 ft. hole* ow! man I've got to have the worst luck ever, then when I do get lucky every one hates ne. yeah when my luck is working, it's that good. *gets out olny to get hit by golf ball* people have got to watch how they and where they play golf.

BROJ

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 18, 2008, 06:21:30 pm »
The End of Time, obviously. :roll: You'd be able to go where/whenever the guru of time, Gaspar, and ultimately the Entity, would allow, come back and do it again! And Enhasa isn't exactly out of reach through this method, either.  8)

Decadent Sympozium

• Earthbound (+15)
  • Apotheosis of Judgment
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 19, 2008, 07:44:55 am »
I took water dragon isle. There's a mammoth beneath you that esentially does keep order (Speaking of, "I wonder" why water Dragon did not react on Dwarves destroying fairies. The only conclusion I draw is it did not want to interfere because it knew Serge's coming), there's bunch of overgoes and undergoes of creeks, stones, pretty environment, fresh air, it's an island, and you're surrounded with pretty fairies. One for massage, one as geisha,one for cooking, and so forth.

But, I'd choose something that isn't offered. I'd go either to Chronopolis, which is simply stunning, or to Dead Sea beyond Pearl gates., the one in ruins...thrilling indeed...