Author Topic: Pictures Thread  (Read 87291 times)

Shadow D. Darkman

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • "Chrono Cross" is good, and spoilers never hurt...
    • View Profile
Re: Pictures Thread
« Reply #90 on: January 11, 2009, 10:24:29 pm »
1) Rules you out as the school-mate Justin that is possibly a fruit (YAY!!!)

2) Damn, you look nice! :) Seriously.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #91 on: January 11, 2009, 11:11:14 pm »
Alright, if no one else is going to point it out, I might as well...Zephira, your cleavage is pretty (you can take that much out-of-context if it makes you happy, HA!) centralized in that pic...That guy's after more than "hiking"! :lol:

Maybe I've been seeing too much b00bs recently though & it's just me...>_>

x_XTacTX_x

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • I got myself a Paper Clip.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 11, 2009, 11:14:39 pm »
Zephira's chesteru is da besteru chesteru.

Zephira

• Bounty Hunter
  • Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • You're not afraid of the dark, are you?...Are you?
    • View Profile
    • My deviantArt page
« Reply #93 on: January 11, 2009, 11:16:34 pm »
Your theory has merit, but it was a woman who took the picture, and she's already got a boyfriend too.
Who knows, maybe it was a subconscious thing on my part.
Seeing as how much talk has been going on in that hentai thread, maybe you have been seeing too much breast! :lol:

Thanks for that rhyme there, Tact, very... Tactful! *shot*

chrono eric

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 11, 2009, 11:47:08 pm »

Wait, so that's the reason why you hate this other Justin, because he hit on you? And that's the reason why you wanted to "make sure" about who he was in the other thread??

Zephira's chesteru is da besteru chesteru.

I've seen better. No offense though Zephira. Perhaps the rhyme should be "Zephira's chesteru is da besteru chesteru in this thread...eru?"

Zephira

• Bounty Hunter
  • Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • You're not afraid of the dark, are you?...Are you?
    • View Profile
    • My deviantArt page
« Reply #95 on: January 11, 2009, 11:52:18 pm »
No offense taken, I know. I'm not meaty enough to be as "gifted" as Ayla or most other women :D

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #96 on: January 12, 2009, 12:00:39 am »
Did you guys get noticably more brave and pervy after Ramsus left or something?

Wait, so that's the reason why you hate this other Justin, because he hit on you? And that's the reason why you wanted to "make sure" about who he was in the other thread??

Hey, we nearly know the full twist of Shadow's backstory now.

Shadow D. Darkman

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 12, 2009, 12:03:59 am »

No, no, no. I assume you mean the Justin I want dead. No, wrong one. The one I mean is a classmate who I swear is a fruit. I don't want Fruity Justin dead, just Falcon Kicked for his douchebaggery (the fruitiness isn't why I dislike him, just an identifying fact for me). He's just one of those guys that makes one want to do this:

:picardno

The Justin I want dead will hereafter be referred to by the screen name me and my friends know him best by: "Darkwolf"

EDIT: No joking about his screen name.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 12:06:32 am by Shadow D. Darkman »

chrono eric

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 12, 2009, 12:08:27 am »
Hey, we nearly know the full twist of Shadow's backstory now.

Apparently not according to Shadow, which begs the question:

The Justin I want dead will hereafter be referred to by the screen name me and my friends know him best by: "Darkwolf"

So then why do you want this one dead then?

Shadow D. Darkman

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 12, 2009, 12:11:14 am »
I already said. Serious betrayal to me and a close friend of mine. Neither of us trust him and he is capable of hurting anyone he decides deserves it, no matter where he is, or where they are. Can't say anymore. Sworn to secrecy on certain relevant topics, and I fear I may have already said too much.

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 12, 2009, 12:12:05 am »
I know how you feel on that...One of my friends "friends" pushes people to trying to commit suicide..

chrono eric

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 12, 2009, 12:15:13 am »
I already said. Serious betrayal to me and a close friend of mine. Neither of us trust him and he is capable of hurting anyone he decides deserves it, no matter where he is, or where they are. Can't say anymore. Sworn to secrecy on certain relevant topics, and I fear I may have already said too much.

So what level of betrayal are we talking about here exactly? Did he bang your girlfriend (and your friends girlfriend  :shock:?) or did he just save over your Kingdom Hearts save file?

Or perhaps a Betrayal ScaleTM would be useful here, from 0 to 10, with 10 being joined the Taliban and swore an oath of Jihad against you?

I know how you feel on that...One of my friends "friends" pushes people to trying to commit suicide..

If he actually ever succeeds, report him to the cops and send his ass to jail. Actually check that, there must be a law against doing something like that even if the person doesn't commit suicide.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 12:17:24 am by chrono eric »

FouCapitan

• Black Wind Agent (+600)
  • Whatever it is, I'm against it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 12, 2009, 01:02:17 am »
... good god, not the facial hair! AAAAAAAAAAH!!!
Oh c'mon!  The beard is sexiness given physical form.  Well trimmed and groomed, yet at the same time rough and tough like all men should strive to be!

Plus you can stroke it while pondering.  Otherwise you're just stroking your chin, which is POINTLESS!  Nothing there to stroke, therefore your ability to ponder is diminished to nothing.

On the other point of discussion, if "Friends" do shit you don't like, drop them out.  Expel them from your life, perminantly.  Don't talk to them, don't associate with them, and don't hang around people who associate with them.  The world is huge, and filled with decent people, don't waste time dealing with people who aren't worth your attention.

The way you put it makes it sound like he knows something against you that may result in criminal punishment.  Or he's a psychic that can melt brains with mind bullets.

I'm going to go on the assumption that his power over you is an exaggeration and give you advice...

Fuck him.  Nobody has more control over your life than you, don't give him that power.  If he tries, make him regret it.  No threats, no childish retaliations, but real confrontation.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 01:04:07 am by FouCapitan »

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #103 on: January 12, 2009, 01:10:44 am »
Yeah, but if you stroke your chin & ponder it makes you look like you're thinking of your ballsack...I prefer to twist my mustache like a 50's cartoon villain & laugh maniacally.

FouCapitan

• Black Wind Agent (+600)
  • Whatever it is, I'm against it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 12, 2009, 01:16:44 am »
Yeah, but if you stroke your chin & ponder it makes you look like you're thinking of your ballsack...
Who's to say I'm not?