Author Topic: Where hath Belthasar evanesced?  (Read 1091 times)

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
Where hath Belthasar evanesced?
« on: June 19, 2005, 02:26:43 pm »
I'm not sure if this is dealt in any of the other threads, but after Terra Tower assumes its original Dinopolis shape, Belthasar leaves Viper Manor. The room to the Neo Epoch simply "won't open."

This could be one of the very few launching points of our shaping the world after Chrono Cross. Where do you think Belthasar went? My money's on the future. I realize this will be mostly pure speculation, but it's necessary. I also believe he may have left simply to avoid being caught up in the dimensional unification, if indeed it did run a sort of "median filter" on both dimensions. That could have proved troublesome if Belthasar's own history was rewritten.

Sentenal

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2005, 08:02:54 pm »
Well, in that regard, would'nt it have been more likely for him to have gone to pre-1010ad?  Everything after the time split would have been re-unified, so there would be no where in the future where he could go to escape the re-unification.

DarkGizmo

• Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2005, 09:58:52 pm »
Quote from: Sentenal
Well, in that regard, would'nt it have been more likely for him to have gone to pre-1010ad?  Everything after the time split would have been re-unified, so there would be no where in the future where he could go to escape the re-unification.

that's one way, but if he go before the Time Crash he may just merge without any consequence

Swordmaster

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2005, 11:28:25 pm »
For me he goes to a neutral point inthe space-time like the EoT to see the outcome.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2005, 11:36:20 pm »
That would make the most sense, I guess. He could see if Serge wins, and if he fails, then I suppose he might have a back-up plan or something.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2005, 09:35:57 pm »
Yeah, if Serge failed, perhaps he'd just try again, but this time when he talks to Serge he'd end it with, "Don't fuck up!"