Author Topic: Chrono Movies: Fleabane Trilogy  (Read 21831 times)

tushantin

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • Under Your Moonlight, Stealing Your Stars
    • View Profile
    • My Website
Re: Chrono Movies: Fleabane Trilogy
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2010, 04:16:31 pm »
Inwe, thanks for the minor edit in the script, although I'll be renewing it soon with more updates. As for the VA's, I think you'll have TWO to do; one being Milly while the other being teh sinister Young Lilith.  :lol:

K mates, here ya guys go! Give it a shot and knock yerself out. You can post em here too if ya'd like.

https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AcBjv-plyPi9ZGhtdjc5d2RfMzBncW5rNnJjZw&hl=en

I'm still finishing a portrait of Falco's and the next ones will be up. I guess no point waiting for Levant; in fact I'LL voice Levant and Gladus temporarily and if I do find someone later I could dub it then. So in essence, we got almost (I still say "almost") all the characters for now; Levant, Matilda and Lilith may have to wait. Or if Teaflower takes Matilda, we'll have to wait for Gladus. Hopefully those two from Youtube would reply soon.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 02:41:18 am by tushantin »

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2010, 05:44:05 am »
Whut? No one wanna VA? x.x

Anywhos, here's a poster for Fleabane Trilogy and Falco's concept art. Any questions? XD
http://tushantin.deviantart.com/art/Awakening-of-De-Faye-149891039

TheMage

• Artist of Termina
  • Time Traveler (+800)
  • Dreaming through time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2010, 02:29:00 pm »
Are you still looking for female voice actors? I can give it a go I just my new microphone today but i'm a little nervous  :)

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2010, 02:44:58 pm »
XD Yeah, I'm still lookin. We do need a couple of female voice actors, and also for a teen male. I'm lookin forward to your audition.

The first half of Act 1 as been fleshed out well, so guys, expect me to release an animated storyboard in a couple of days. Does anyone know of an opensource particles/VFX composition system I can use (that doesn't need coding)?

Yourgingerestfan

• Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • im ginger ....your ginger ....were all ginger !
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2010, 02:59:13 pm »
I was nervous too , still am to be honest with you , just do it in a place which is comfortable for you , even wait for people to go out the house if needs be :P

Truthordeal

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Dunno what's supposed to go here. Oh now I see.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2010, 04:27:00 pm »
Ah, crap! I knew I forgot something. I'm going to have to bookmark this thread or something, and actually check in on it from day to day.

If not tonight, I will definitely get my line to you tomorrow, tushantin!

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2010, 12:14:34 am »
You may subscribe to the thread if you'd like. Lotsa neat stuff will be comin in and you'd be the first to know.  8)

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2010, 11:12:22 am »
UPDATE!! Ah, I fixed Synfig! BTW, if you've all been wondering the QUALITY of my movie, take a look at yourself.
http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/5/11/1906452/Moon.mp4.zip
Background art. XD More to come~

Dapifer

• Guardian (+100)
  • Semper Fidelis, Usque Ad Mortem
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2010, 05:58:50 pm »
*drools*

:shock:

That... that was beautiful...

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2010, 12:21:17 am »
Oh, wow! Although it was only a short snippet, that was some of the most beautiful six seconds of anime I've ever seen. Superb work Tushantin, I can't wait to see this develop!

If people have problems playing MP4 files, you can play them in VLC Media Player.

Truthordeal

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Dunno what's supposed to go here. Oh now I see.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2010, 12:26:53 am »
Oh, wow! Although it was only a short snippet, that was some of the most beautiful six seconds of anime I've ever seen. Superb work Tushantin, I can't wait to see this develop!

If people have problems playing MP4 files, you can play them in VLC Media Player.

Only if you have the K-Lite codec pack. Otherwise, you can only view them in Quicktime.

utunnels

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2010, 12:27:43 am »
Do you have a plan to create a youtube playlist?

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2010, 02:54:39 am »
@Truthordeal: XD I don't think VLC needs KLM, it works with whatever you throw at it. But VLC or KLM (which works best with Windows Media Player Classic it provides) both work great.

@utunnels: Not sure. To do that I might have to create a new IDs on Youtube. But then again, I could just simply cram all the movies in one playlist in my old one.

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2010, 12:50:53 pm »
*BUMP*

HERE ARE MY AUDITIONS!!  :D

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2010, 04:05:20 am »
Okay it's about time I release the Major Synopsis of the story. I'll lend the scripts to you guys Scene by Scene as the animation accounts take place.
-----------------------

Fleabane Trilogy

What IS Fleabane Trilogy, and how does it apply to CT and CE so much? Fleabane is a genus of various flowers that doesn't seem to represent anything (at least to my knowledge), yet embodies various aspects of mankind. The trilogy laments of the merchant named Falco de Faye and his rebirth as the demonic Flea, the Sky Djinn, of his love for power, chaos and himself, of his struggle to battle the unbeatable, and of being tamed by a greater power.

Flea is special, compared to the other two Mystic Knights Slash and Ozzie, and his specialty will be explained in the three movies.

While the first movie tells the tale of his former identity at the era Cedric falls, the second movie speaks of the birth of something new, something perfect and powerful. And his mere freedom leads to the fear and despair of those who gave him freedom. The third movie, I guess EVERY Chrono fan's favorite, would feature a NEW protagonist Janus, of how he was destined to appear in the Middle Ages and how his first victory was encountered for as he tamed the vile demon on the lose.

Moonlight Reckoning

1AG
The world is finally seeing the end of the ice age as agricultural establishments take place in various tribes. A man named Cedric finds an artifact of great power (the Frozen Flame) that grants him everything he ever so desires, and he sees the future where humanity will see its death due to wars and massacre. And he dreams to never let that future come into existence by uniting the world under one rule, one kingdom. And with the power of the FF, he emerges victorious in many battles.

About 200 years later.
All rebelling forces have been annihilated in the past, thus even till this day people fear to speak a word against Guardia. Tet small underground movements still do take place, out of sight. A champion emerges in Falco de Faye, a tradesman of Porre, known to be loyal to Guardia, who takes up the task of leading the rebellion against the throne. He may be known as the miracle child, a messiah, but would his acts prove to be any better than the failed attempts in the past?

The prospects of black magic with the help of the Mystics seems to shed new light as a weapon against the seemingly immortal Cedric, but Falco's absence comes at a price: the seizing of his assets and, his only weakness, his wife. Lest he surrenders himself, he will never see his wife again. People consider him to be a martyr for he bravely steps into the fire and meets Cedric Mano-a-mano. But there's a twist, a deep secret about him, that might leave stunned his friends and foes alike.

No spoilers here.  :lol: At least not yet.