Author Topic: Chrono Crew remade?  (Read 677 times)

Zipp Dementia

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
Chrono Crew remade?
« on: October 10, 2008, 04:23:32 am »
Just wondering if anyone else has made the CT crew in other games with character creators (I'm not counting Miis... there's already a thread for that I think... yes, I've done them...)

Soul Calibur IV's character creator is the only one I can think of.  I've made Magus and Crono, and I do have to say it's pretty awesome to see Crono (really does look like him... I'm impressed by the visual abilities of the generator) in highly rendered 3D fighting Darth Vader.

Of course, I don't really play the game all that much.  Fighting games, as much as i try to force them on myself, never really cut it for me.

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Crono + Panda = WTF Run!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Chrono Crew remade?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2008, 11:39:10 am »
Probably already guessed it, but RPG Maker games? On RPG Maker 2 I completely remade CT.

Dang, you mentioned the Miis thing. I posted all the different characters up on something where people show how much they like them and surprisingly I proudly say I have the #1 Ayla! I honestly thought it was crap. At least it's not as bad as my Robo. (My Robo looked like Jason got a hold of him)

I'm certainly not saying you can make great lookalikes with it but I made one that looks similar to Crono, a futuristic version of him(can easily make Robo in it)Custom Robo?

4th Triforce piece

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2008, 02:52:38 am »
Where find art?

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2008, 03:01:11 am »
They aren't talking about art.

x_XTacTX_x

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • I got myself a Paper Clip.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2008, 03:33:34 am »
I did Crono in Runescape, once. that's about it.