Author Topic: The $%*! frustration thread  (Read 488197 times)

Sajainta

• Survivor of the Darkness
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Reporting live from Purgatory.
    • View Profile
Re: The $%*! frustration thread
« Reply #4575 on: November 16, 2009, 01:39:58 am »
Oooof, sorry to double-post, but I am officially frustrated.

One of the drying machines is broken.  When did I figure this out?  Only after I had my clothes in there for an hour.  -___-  I went back to get them and put them away, and they were still soaking wet.  Awesome.

So I put them in a new drying machine (that actually works), so now I have to wait for them to finish (and then put them away) before I can go to bed.  Curses.

Also, it has yet to snow here.  Bah!

ZombieBucky

• Springtime of Youth
  • Squaretable Knight (+400)
  • <insert witty phrase to match above avatar>
    • View Profile
« Reply #4576 on: November 16, 2009, 07:08:55 am »
every dog that i get seems to think that my pillow forts are bathrooms.
this is very frustrating.

Zephira

• Bounty Hunter
  • Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • You're not afraid of the dark, are you?...Are you?
    • View Profile
    • My deviantArt page
« Reply #4577 on: November 16, 2009, 01:01:26 pm »
Frustration: I am out of Midol. I currently hate the world and everything that moves.
I believe my history teacher is certifiably insane. The first day of class she told us we would never have to take more notes than we did on that day, which was about two pages worth of writing (counting doodles). Since then, we've had in-class essays almost daily and I've filled half my notebook with bulleted notes. Stack that with all the writing in math and nutrition, and having to clean the entire house myself because the people downstairs are lazy moochers, and I'll have carpal tunnel in no time. (Also, if you tell your class, "Many people in this class have failing grades. I hate being surrounded by failure!" halfway through the quarter, you fail as a teacher.)

EDIT: http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20091116/pl_afp/japanusdiplomacyasiaobama Now normally I don't pay much attention to politics, but this is just silly. Obama bowed to Japan's Emperor. So what? It's what everyone does in Japan. It's custom, just like taking your shoes off when entering a home here, or burping after a meal in other countries. It's polite. It doesn't mean we're inferior or they're superior, or vice versa, just "Hey, I like you, lets be friends". Quit over thinking these things!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 03:00:26 pm by Zephira »

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #4578 on: November 16, 2009, 07:42:48 pm »
Yes. I'm assuming that every President since Ulysses S. Grant (if he made it over there; perhaps starting a couple Presidents after him) has mutually bowed to Japanese dignitaries and heads of state.

The party of tea bagging continues its insanity.

Sajainta

• View Profile
« Reply #4579 on: November 16, 2009, 09:51:09 pm »
All the nice labret studs / hoops out there seem to be 14g, when mine is 16g.  I don't know why mine was pierced with a 16g needle, because everyone else I've met with a labret was pierced with a 14g needle.  Wut.  And I'm definitely not going to gauge my labret (because that just sounds horrendously painful).  Grrrrrrrrr.  :x

Zephira

• Bounty Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My deviantArt page
« Reply #4580 on: November 16, 2009, 10:11:05 pm »
Frustration: Cheap crochet hooks, and my inability to rest. I couldn't find my smallest crochet hook so I'm working with this blue aluminum size E hook to make a plushie. I bought this one as a backup for my smaller silver one, so I haven't used it yet, though I've had it for a while. I'm trying to make a ball for the head, but it feels like I'm going to snap this hook in half with every stitch. That, and I'm supposed to be resting, so it feels like I'm jabbing said hook into my shoulder with every stitch. Sitting absolutely still and doing nothing is too boring though.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #4581 on: November 17, 2009, 01:00:28 am »
I now present to you 7,000 Irish people staring into the sun because they hope to see the Virgin Mary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGJC1pM54EQ

Faith is a neurological disorder.

Quote from: andbruno
There is no better metaphor for the religious than what is happening out in that field. Willful ignorance leading to blindness. How poetically apt.

Sajainta

• View Profile
« Reply #4582 on: November 17, 2009, 02:42:16 am »
FUCK the judicial system in this country.
FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT.

"Justice" ?  Don't make me laugh.

What a fucking farce.

Edit::  For those of you who know what I'm talking about--I want to just give up.  I really do.  I am on the verge of saying "Fuck it."  This has been nothing but a battle since day one, and I've been losing it the entire time.  I don't know what to do.  Ugh.  I don't know if I can live with myself if I give up, but at the same time this is completely destroying me.  I don't know how much more of this I can take.  I hate saying "It isn't fair", but this isn't fair.  This isn't fucking fair.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 02:54:09 am by Sajainta »

KebreI

• A true man never dies, even when he's killed
    • View Profile
« Reply #4583 on: November 17, 2009, 03:26:12 am »
FUCK the judicial system in this country.
FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT.

"Justice" ?  Don't make me laugh.

What a fucking farce.

Edit::  For those of you who know what I'm talking about--I want to just give up.  I really do.  I am on the verge of saying "Fuck it."  This has been nothing but a battle since day one, and I've been losing it the entire time.  I don't know what to do.  Ugh.  I don't know if I can live with myself if I give up, but at the same time this is completely destroying me.  I don't know how much more of this I can take.  I hate saying "It isn't fair", but this isn't fair.  This isn't fucking fair.

Zoë: [looking around the Valley] Don't think it's a good spot, Sir. They still has the advantage over us.
Mal: Everyone always does. That's what makes us special.

Radical_Dreamer

• Entity
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
    • The Chrono Compendium
« Reply #4584 on: November 19, 2009, 03:03:19 pm »
This is the second day in a row when, while trying to get out a bit early, some rude moron in a truck has done something rude and stupid to obstruct the flow of traffic. Selfish fuckers. Don't people understand that when you disrupt the flow of traffic, it causes problems that can take hours to get righted?

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4585 on: November 19, 2009, 03:05:20 pm »
I have torpedoes on my domed chariot for that very reason. Let the fuzz gripe; torpedoes are the way to do it!  :franky

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4586 on: November 19, 2009, 05:10:02 pm »
I wonder if cars shouldn't be armed with torpedoes after all. I get frightened when everyone piles up on one another going 70 miles per hour or more; one deer jumping out in front of the lead car at an inopportune moment and you could have dozens of people smushed to bits on an Interstate highway. If the lead car had torpedoes, however...eh, I guess I just want robots to drive or something. Until that happens, driving can be scary business as the roads get more and more clogged.

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4587 on: November 19, 2009, 09:05:39 pm »
I am frustrated when people post links without any explanation as to what the link is. This is especially troublesome when the URL gives no indication either.

I've noticed myself picking up on this bad habit more often lately, and will be stamping it out mercilessly forthwith!

Zephira

• Bounty Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My deviantArt page
« Reply #4588 on: November 19, 2009, 09:10:26 pm »
More of an emo than a frustration, but I am very lonely, and VERY bad at this whole flirting thing.
Also my camera is out of batteries so I can't post pictures of my new purple, and I did something to my back so I can't knit for a while.

Sajainta

• View Profile
« Reply #4589 on: November 19, 2009, 09:27:15 pm »
More of an emo than a frustration, but I am very lonely, and VERY bad at this whole flirting thing.

/hugs for Zeh

Flirting is confusing and overrated.  I think a lot of people are bad at flirting.

I'm feelin' the loneliness too, a lot.  We can be lonely together.  :)