Author Topic: "Unofficial" TF Exports Thread  (Read 43892 times)

Kyronea

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
Re: "Unofficial" TF Exports Thread
« Reply #150 on: June 13, 2007, 03:29:18 am »
Well, then, in that case, Zeality, you know what to do. And--even though I had no idea you existed until this very moment--thank you too Azuraus.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 13, 2007, 04:02:36 am »
Okay, it's up. I'll give my older Gamefaqs news post a day to fall off the face of the earth before posting again...or rather, I'll just amend it tomorrow. It's weird being back here after a couple hours of the underworld of the internet. I've been going through just about every ancient JQ site around thanks to the Wayback Machine, and it's a strange experience. Websites are simple HTML collections of in-humor and images and links are dead, but I still found vital stuff (including scans of all the trading cards).

Kyronea

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 13, 2007, 04:04:18 am »
Okay, it's up. I'll give my older Gamefaqs news post a day to fall off the face of the earth before posting again...or rather, I'll just amend it tomorrow. It's weird being back here after a couple hours of the underworld of the internet. I've been going through just about every ancient JQ site around thanks to the Wayback Machine, and it's a strange experience. Websites are simple HTML collections of in-humor and images and links are dead, but I still found vital stuff (including scans of all the trading cards).
Good idea, allowing you to mention it there rather than having Zakyrus or myself do so...you being you, people will pay it more mind. In any case, thank you Zeality.

And to all of you eagerly awaiting this, enjoy the hell out of it. :)

anclunn

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 13, 2007, 05:02:59 am »
Foolish me not knowing where to go to get it.  Perhaps someone would care to point me in the right direction?

Kyronea

• View Profile

Kaktus021

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 13, 2007, 06:09:25 am »
Currently playing through it and looking for any possible bugs. I'm up to Chrono's Execution and so far I have 24 screenshots of typos, mapping errors, and various other things. Once I'm done, I'll mark them up with what's not quite right.

I'm really enjoying the game so far. Keep up the good work.

Zakyrus

• Entity
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • "Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy... --!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 13, 2007, 07:24:24 am »
Currently playing through it and looking for any possible bugs. I'm up to Chrono's Execution and so far I have 24 screenshots of typos, mapping errors, and various other things. Once I'm done, I'll mark them up with what's not quite right.

I'm really enjoying the game so far. Keep up the good work.

If any these are of typos or of text errors don't bother we are aware of ALL of them, thanks tho.

Azure

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 13, 2007, 07:56:08 am »
I'll need a reminder on how to run these hacks... >.<

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 13, 2007, 09:23:40 am »
Download Chrono Trigger Rom
Download Temporal Flux
Open the Rom in Temporal Flux
Save
Download Lunar IPS
Double click the CT+ IPS file
Find where your CT rom is
Click that and it patches
Download Zsnes or SNES9X
Run the rom and enjoy

Tripleh213

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 13, 2007, 11:41:27 am »
Is there any changed areas in the demo.

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 13, 2007, 11:42:35 am »
Thus why you play it to figure it out.  From the screenshots you can tell updated the areas and probably changed them a little bit.  I for one would try this and tell you, but i'm really busy working on something.

Tripleh213

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 13, 2007, 01:13:30 pm »
You said you changed truce canyon but it is the same.

cduryea

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 13, 2007, 02:41:59 pm »
I've only been able to do it once but in Mystic Cave before the battle with Heckran, I was able to walk right past him and jump in the pool. Maybe its just me. Anyone else experience this problem?

Just trying to be a good beta tester :)

cduryea

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 13, 2007, 04:44:15 pm »
Also, in the Cursed Woods, I'm sure you are aware that the tress are kinda jaggedly put together. That aside, I got stuck right before climbing down into the Frog's house.

Kyronea

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 13, 2007, 06:24:48 pm »
I've only been able to do it once but in Mystic Cave before the battle with Heckran, I was able to walk right past him and jump in the pool. Maybe its just me. Anyone else experience this problem?

Just trying to be a good beta tester :)
Aye, I did, but it was tricky to impliment so I thought we'd go ahead and leave it for this release.

You said you changed truce canyon but it is the same.
We hadn't implimented the new version yet due to some elements of corruption. This is only the first demo. I know, I know, you want everything in one go. So do I; I was expecting all of my rewritten dialogue with no shortening whatsoever, but that was undoable. A large portion of that should be fixed in the next patch.

In any case, peeps, thank you for bug reporting, but for the sake of keeping everything straight, please do report bugs in this thread:
http://www.chronocompendium.com/Forums/index.php?topic=4311.0

Thanks again, gang.