Author Topic: "Unofficial" TF Exports Thread  (Read 43918 times)

Kyronea

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
Re: "Unofficial" TF Exports Thread
« Reply #135 on: June 12, 2007, 08:09:50 pm »
Okay, gang, I'm going to do one last round of testing this demo, and should it prove worthy--and it probably will--it should be released today. I'll be giving Zeality the files, since I need to make sure a couple files are packed with it.

So, before I do so, I would like to ask that when reviewing this demo and playing it that you do report all bugs you notice, though do not bother with textual errors unless it is a really huge error that could cause serious problems. Apart from that, report bugs at will, no matter what they are, so we can correct them all.

And one last reminder: the dialogue seen in this demo is, for the most part, shortened extremely from what I have actually written, script wise, as noted by Zakyrus. It's more like a taste of what is truly in store, and though I would have preferred that the full extent of all dialogue make it through, we will have to make do with what has been done. Zakyrus has done so much for this project and we can't ask anymore of him than he has delivered; it just wouldn't be fair.

Tripleh213

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 12, 2007, 08:12:54 pm »
how long is the demo.

Kyronea

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 12, 2007, 08:19:54 pm »
how long is the demo.
Well, technically, you can play the entire game--or at least we think you can--but the extent of the different content lasts only up till the scene in Ayla's tent after the battle at Magus' castle. After that, while you can still play, there wouldn't be much of a point as nothing after that has really been changed.

Tripleh213

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 12, 2007, 08:37:11 pm »
How many hours I meen.

Kyronea

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 12, 2007, 08:44:53 pm »
How many hours I meen.
Err...I have no idea, to be perfectly honest...I'd say around the order of at least one or two more hours more than it would normally take one to reach that point so...ten hours? Twelve? I'm not much for timing on these. (And for testing purposes I'm shooting through it with a method that shall remain undisclosed anyway, so that I don't take too long testing it all.)

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 12, 2007, 10:24:15 pm »
Just play the game and find out.  Asking how many hours in an enhancement is kinda of pointless ._.

Tripleh213

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 12, 2007, 10:31:00 pm »
Who are you anyway to tell me what to do.

Kyronea

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 12, 2007, 10:36:50 pm »
Who are you anyway to tell me what to do.
He is Justin3009, an experienced ROM hacker.

And I just sent the demo to Zeality, who will--hopefully--post it up soon.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 12, 2007, 11:27:26 pm »
It's in the Black/Other folder, but I've read that a new one is on the way, so I'll wait.

Kyronea

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 13, 2007, 12:12:42 am »
It's in the Black/Other folder, but I've read that a new one is on the way, so I'll wait.
Indeed. For those wondering what this is about, it turns out Zakyrus had a patch to this patch intended, and I only heard about it AFTER sending the one Zeality has. So, just a bit more of a wait, it seems.

Tripleh213

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 13, 2007, 12:22:29 am »
Take your time. I have nothing else to do.

Zakyrus

• Entity
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • "Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy... --!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 13, 2007, 03:11:20 am »
Indeed. For those wondering what this is about, it turns out Zakyrus had a patch to this patch intended, and I only heard about it AFTER sending the one Zeality has. So, just a bit more of a wait, it seems.

The version I sent you today, is the most recent one for a little while...to clear up any confusion on that. So the version you have now, could be released, if you ok it.

Kyronea

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 13, 2007, 03:14:51 am »
It all depends on how long till the next patch is finished. I--and Zeality--had gotten the impression it would be done at some point tonight or so. If it won't be done for a few days at least, though, then we should just go ahead and release what we have now, since we have it and we've been delaying so long...

Azuraus

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 13, 2007, 03:16:05 am »
As a beta tester, thanks very much for letting me test this out. CT+ Rules, Zakyrus you are God!

I give this demo a 10 / 10!

Zakyrus

• Entity
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • "Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy... --!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 13, 2007, 03:21:45 am »
Yea, go ahead and post it. It may be a week or so, before I can get the patch uploaded. You know how it is when I set a deadline on these things. :x

Azuraus, thanks for your feedback, glad you liked it. Thanks for all of the beta testing that you did , even before anyone knew  CT+ existed.  8)