Author Topic: Merchandise Section  (Read 3023 times)

ChibiBob

Re: Merchandise Section
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2006, 12:26:57 am »
That would work, if SE was more like Nintendo. SE just has this horrible problem with their fans.

Yeah. Mainly, the fact that Squeenix hates their fans. If we even attempted a merchandise section, they'd shut the entire site down faster than Area 51.

grey_the_angel

• Alternate Primary Member
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • CC:ALSAT project leader/sole member >.>
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2006, 05:57:03 am »
That would work, if SE was more like Nintendo. SE just has this horrible problem with their fans.

Yeah. Mainly, the fact that Squeenix hates their fans. If we even attempted a merchandise section, they'd shut the entire site down faster than Area 51.
that reminds me. I have ringtones of Victory! the gift of spring/summer :D

Burning Zeppelin

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
    • Delicate Cutters
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2006, 08:03:37 am »

That, or they just like the money. You know, like most businesses. Unless you're hip and cool like Apple :roll:

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2006, 05:38:56 am »

That, or they just like the money. You know, like most businesses. Unless you're hip and cool like Apple :roll:

Please tell me you're joking. :lee:

grey_the_angel

• Alternate Primary Member
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • CC:ALSAT project leader/sole member >.>
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2006, 07:06:23 am »

Please tell me you're joking. :lee:
yes... I do believe he was.

but the way it figures: mac: good for work. pc: good for whatever else you do.