Author Topic: Need to know  (Read 2256 times)

Rat

• Alternate Primary Member
  • Porrean (+50)
  • Impersonal Text
    • View Profile
Re: Need to know
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2006, 01:53:51 pm »
Yes but really good artist have a mind of there own (imagination). They draw their own thoughts not something that has already been drawn. That just says you are a good drawer.
They draw what they see in their mind not on TV or a Video game their feelings and things like that.  Get me??

That's kind of the same as saying that fanfiction writers aren't real writers, because they didn't create the world/characters featured in their stories.

Nicole_Flesher

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2006, 09:08:10 pm »
Yes but really good artist have a mind of there own (imagination). They draw their own thoughts not something that has already been drawn. That just says you are a good drawer.
They draw what they see in their mind not on TV or a Video game their feelings and things like that.  Get me??

That's kind of the same as saying that fanfiction writers aren't real writers, because they didn't create the world/characters featured in their stories.
well some of them did. Thats the kind of things I like thing's that are made up in a story a fanticy world. Paniting that that tells a story, or tells a wish. I don't know I sound crazy don't I. A heartbreaking song or a song that tells you wish some thing will happen. Things like that

Matt Shadows

• Enlightened One (+200)
  • A7X
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2006, 01:12:31 am »
Well my Queen, I did create the character Sidewinder from my imagination. And two others, Emoth and Kaoss but they look horrible.

Nicole_Flesher

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2006, 01:43:51 am »
Well............OK

Matt Shadows

• Enlightened One (+200)
  • A7X
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2006, 02:59:24 am »
I guess I'm not as good as I thought. I'll lock this when it gets to where no one checks it.

Nicole_Flesher

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2006, 02:53:20 pm »
Well you do that!!!!!!!

Matt Shadows

• Enlightened One (+200)
  • A7X
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2006, 03:02:39 am »
Topic Locked. New thread in Submissions.