OK
0 (0%)
Corny, another parody game
1 (25%)
sh** game
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: September 29, 2005, 07:37:47 am

Author Topic: Crazy Cross  (Read 641 times)

Burning Zeppelin

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
    • Delicate Cutters
Crazy Cross
« on: September 29, 2005, 07:34:31 am »
Has anyone played played a hilarious RPG called Crazy Cross. It is the sequel of a game called Crazy Lou 64 (Which wasnt on n64) IT features a guy with the skill of Underwater Basket Weaving Fist, along with his sidekicks, a sassy nurse, a guy called G.Zeuss, and a kid on crutches, the try to figure out the mystery of Gill Bates and robots who kick other robots in the balls. It may sound corny now but its really is funny. You attack and stuff, but you gain aggression towards the enemy, which is shown in a bar

i dont think it has anything to do with chrono cross, but it may have some references about it on the way
------------------------------
http://www.worksintheory.com/crazycross/cc.htm (no full version)
http://www.fileplanet.com/93102/0/section/Crazy-Cross
------------------------------
Also, if anyone finds crazy lou 64, plz tell me.
comments on game guys

Radical_Dreamer

• Entity
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
    • The Chrono Compendium
Crazy Cross
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2005, 09:35:26 pm »
Hahaha! Oh, too good. I'm actually one of the voices in Crazy Cross. It was being made by seniors when I was a freshman, and I knew one of the guys on the team, so when they were casting, they gave me one of the parts. I've only got one line, but hey, it's something. I do have both games, on a cd somewhere. I'd have to look for it.

Burning Zeppelin

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
    • Delicate Cutters
Crazy Cross
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2005, 01:54:12 am »
you're joking. that is so awesome! if u can, could you upload it somewhere. you would be doing a favour to me and the rest of the world

Kazuki

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
    • View Profile
Crazy Cross
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2005, 02:01:42 am »
Quote from: Burning Zeppelin
you're joking. that is so awesome! if u can, could you upload it somewhere. you would be doing a favour to me and the rest of the world

It's a 496 mb file...and plus, it's a little iffy that the game's homepage states that the only place it can be found is, "Kazaa". :?

Radical_Dreamer

• Entity
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
    • The Chrono Compendium
Crazy Cross
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2005, 02:07:01 am »
Quote from: Kazuki

It's a 496 mb file...and plus, it's a little iffy that the game's homepage states that the only place it can be found is, "Kazaa". :?

I got my disk straight from one of the programmers. I'm not worried about viri.

Burning Zeppelin

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
    • Delicate Cutters
Crazy Cross
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2005, 02:38:57 am »
Quote from: Radical_Dreamer
Quote from: Kazuki

I got my disk straight from one of the programmers. I'm not worried about viri.

You can get it from Fileplanet as well. i got it from freeware special cd. that reminds me, another thread about freeware games