Author Topic: Picture Thread  (Read 5214 times)

Daniel Krispin

Picture Thread
« on: July 26, 2005, 12:47:34 am »
A thread for posting pictures of oneself. Now, I think Hadriel posted a surfeit of his own a while back, so it reminded me of this. I know how he looks, got a fair idea of how ZeaLitY looks from a picture from a long time ago. V_Translaka's picture I've seen on Chrono Shock while browsing there (along with someone's comment that he looks like Frank Zappa, which he does indeed!) Anyway, here's a picture of me that I took recently. A little dark and badly taken, so I'll take another some time... but hey, it's better than that other one, eh Hadriel? And I'm still holding my sword, which because its dirty has some neat light effects on it, it seems.

Hadriel

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
    • View Profile
Picture Thread
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2005, 01:01:47 am »
Well, you don't look stoned in that one.  :p

[photo whore mode] I'll get some more up soon, or something.  I just bought a new paintball gun (Pirahna R-6 E-Force) and a toh, but I'll be hard-pressed to get someone to take pics of me with the toh, because my parents don't know I have it.

...hey, wait a minute, did I show you guys the one with my laser-deflecting fingernails?

[/photo whore mode]

DarkGizmo

• Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
Picture Thread
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2005, 03:12:12 am »
>_< two of my hard drave just crashed and we lsot all the photos from chrismas 2004 to today. So I have no recent picture, I'll show you the closer picture I have

I'm the one on the right.

For the one who said "WTF is wrong with the lil'un" it's my sister, each day we watched the two same movies "Gremlins" and "Child's Play" I hated Chucky and was afraid of him as hell, but for some reason myt sister liked him/it and learned to smile like him... That's hilarious the more I look at her.

The girl in the middle is Passe-Partout, she was in a show with the same name when we were little (Quebec only I think?)

Radical_Dreamer

• Entity
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
    • The Chrono Compendium
Picture Thread
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2005, 10:23:32 pm »
I have some up on my MySpace, same with V_T. I just put up a new picture with the plaque I won for Hariest Body at the Kirkland Autoshow. I kick ass.

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
Picture Thread
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2005, 10:47:59 pm »
And yes, I really am the biggest man in the world and made entirely of gold.

Okay, okay...here's the real thing.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
Picture Thread
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2005, 08:23:01 pm »
What? I look like who? Damn those Shockers! Talking behind the front of my back! Or...am I just forgetting that it was mentioned...? Whatever...

Ok, here are some pics of me...

That's an old pic of me eating an ice-cream sandwich behind the school...Ah, my awesome homemade 3D glasses...

Here's a pic of me after I escaped from prison (obviously)!

And, finally, here's a pic of me at a concert at the local Club Impact (in Tacoma, Wa)...ah, look at my cute lil bear hat! Why do I look so pissed off? Well, see the person next to me who got cut-off from the mic? That's my ex! Yeay! But, honestly, if that had anything to do with it, it was entirely subconscious...

Legend of the Past

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
Picture Thread
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2005, 05:06:32 am »
You two looks cool. I wish I've had two things:

1.A way to upload my pics on my computers.

2.Your kind of looks.

kazmaka

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
Picture Thread
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2005, 06:35:17 am »
Quote from: Legend of the Past
You two looks cool. I wish I've had two things:

1.A way to upload my pics on my computers.

2.Your kind of looks.

yeh i would die for the latter, but having the first would be useful too, i got all these people wanting to know what i look like (mostly guys  :cry: ) and i cant even upload a pic or anything, ugh.

V_Translanka

• Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
Picture Thread
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2005, 07:41:23 am »
Mwah haha! Find ways around it! The first pictures I ever had all used school equipment. Hell, that first pic was using a school camera. It was used as a subliminal message during a friend's video (that pic popped up while the camera was on a girl's ass! :lol:)...and that last pic of mine was, obviously, from a band that took the picture, they're called Turner Core and they're a very local band from my hometown (Eatonville, Wa). And, actually, that second pic used a friend's webcam! Wow! I rock so hard! :wink:

Legend of the Past

• View Profile
Picture Thread
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2005, 12:46:21 pm »
Ha, once my friends get a new monitor, I'll ask them to take a picture of myself. ^^

Daniel Krispin

Picture Thread
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2005, 06:16:33 pm »
Quote from: V_Translanka
What? I look like who? Damn those Shockers! Talking behind the front of my back! Or...am I just forgetting that it was mentioned...? Whatever...

Ok, here are some pics of me...

Here's a pic of me after I escaped from prison (obviously)!

You don't know who Frank Zappa is? A very strange musician, who named his son Dweezle and his daughter Moon Unit. Well, for comparison, here is a picture of Frank Zappa. Note the similarities, people, between V_Translanka and him.

See? All he needs is a bigger mustache, and he could pose as Frank Zappa!

V_Translanka

• Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
Picture Thread
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2005, 02:05:08 am »
Ah, ok...I kinda thought the name was familar, but I couldn't place it...And, while I see the semblence...He's got a skinnier nose, a broader chin, and slighty bushier eyebrows...not to mention that his hair is curly!

>_>

Legend of the Past

• View Profile
Picture Thread
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2005, 02:53:34 am »
Besides, V_Translanka looks less stone then he is. Though he still looks rather stone when he licks that ice-cream...

V_Translanka

• Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
Picture Thread
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2005, 03:15:53 am »
Oh, I didn't smoke back then (or did I...? stupid memory...going away...stuff)...I was just posing!

Legend of the Past

• View Profile
Picture Thread
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2005, 08:16:13 am »
Me knows that, it's just you look like you're stone...