Author Topic: Let's Play 2023 - LUNAR: Eternal Blue Complete  (Read 20141 times)

VidKid369

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Play - LUNAR: Eternal Blue Complete
« Reply #225 on: June 20, 2023, 04:38:34 am »
Hey, Boo.

So, I've been going crazy w/ the video games lately. I just have my eye on so much stuff like 2-or-3 things and I wanna buy them before someone else gets to it!

Yeah, I enjoyed the first .hack game too it took me until way later to beat it as I wish I gotten the rest of the games cause they're good! Yeah I have Xenosaga I + II but not part 3.

Secret of Mana was one of my childhood favorites so I had to! I thought it was so mysterious and not much text! I loved everything about it. I've never tried Elder Scrolls.

Yeah, SO2 is my favorite as well. I only boot it up to do item creation and play until I can get to the Cooking Battle and stay there, I don't even care anymore about beating the game. Suikoden II does this for me too the cooking competitions and mini-games are so much fun I don't even care about the end-goal anymore!

Ya, I've heard about SO2 remake, not remaster? and I'm excited too as well. It's prob my fav PS1 RPG if I had to choose.

I feel bad that I Platinumed FFXV and did nothing else with it. It's just sitting right there.

Lol, I was playing Link's Awakening but I haven't been playing my Switch much! I'm just too in love with my PS4 Pro. Yes I did see the trailer but no, I haven't played since only on PS5. I thought Zack at the end was just random actually... I forgot he existed...

BUT!!--I did dl FF VI Pixel Remaster and I think it's great!

VidKid369

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: July 29, 2023, 02:14:42 pm »
Boo.

Are you still there? I've been having tons of fun here on my side of the world I hope things is going great for you too as well I wish for you only the best, of course. Uh. I kinda *Terra reverted* to some old-time classics rn on for PS1 or PSX whatever: Uh concurrently doing Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth (PS4 PSN dl) and Persona 1. These are both 2 terrific JRPGs.

Are things still going good with you not bogged down @ work? I'm finding myself with a LOT of free-time these days and just,-I just have time to game AND do a lot of other meaningful personal cool "life" stuff. I'm wErking on social-media and trying to expand my screename and my side-business here. ("Hush-hush.")-type-a stuff lol anyways lol.Hope you're still doing good? I hope I didn't freak you out or anything I just love JRPGs uh a lot!! 🙂🙂

K. ... You still there?

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: August 01, 2023, 11:13:09 am »
Hey man!

Yeah, still here -- it's been a crazy eventful summer. I've been meaning to come back and give a life update, but yeah, haven't really had the chance.

First off, I changed jobs back in June/July. It went into effect on 7/10, but some of the responsibilities started back in June. Long story short, my job was insane -- I was working really long hours, tons of projects, and it was just always high stress. I keep track of my resting heart rate, and it's gone down between 3 and 5 bpm just in having changed roles.

The new job is different, though. I have a lot more people management responsibility. Less meetings, but the meetings I do have are normally 1:1 and focused on career development, issues at work, stuff like that. So it's just a different type of draining. I also have to be in the office almost every day -- before I was going in 3 days a week, now I'm in 4 or 5 days a week. Technically I can still be in 3 days a week, so I just have to figure out that balance and how to make it work.

The one thing I'm not liking about my new job is that a lot of my stakeholders are a closeknit group of frat bros. Some of them are cool, but some are super stuck up and have not been receptive and welcoming, so I have to deal with those personalities and navigate carefully.

The kids are about to start school back up, so we're about to be back into the swing of things with sports and school events. I love it, but it's also stressful and time-consuming. They were supposed to start today (Tuesday) but it was delayed to Friday due to issues at the school building.

I'm wErking on social-media and trying to expand my screename and my side-business here. ("Hush-hush.")

I'm definitely curious to hear about the side business once you're at a place you can talk about it. I still really think you could turn your love of jRPGs and videogames into something -- youtube, twitch, a journalism website, something.

Have you ever watched Boundary Break on youtube? You make like it. I think the channel is called sheesz -- the guy just breaks videogame engines and explores the 3D models and how scenes are setup and stuff.

As for my video game time, I haven't been playing much. I am still slowly working through Final Fantasy XV. I think I've only played twice in the past month or so, and I'm still in Chapter 3 going around doing hunts and finding the Royal Arms that I can. I intentionally haven't gone to Lastellum to see Iris yet (nor have I gone to that region yet), although I can.

What little time I have had I've been playing Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom on my Switch. The going is slow, but I've beat 3 of the 4 regional phenomena and found most of the shrines. It's a great game, although I'm starting to feel a little burnt out on it and may take a break to play another game.

I'm really, seriously considering getting a Steam Deck so I can play more games. Part of the hard part for me is that I can only game in short bursts or on the go, so that would be helpful.

Anyway, I'm hanging in here. Just parenting and work taking up all almost all of my freetime. Around Dec/Jan things should slow down a bit and I still plan on us tackling another old school jRPG. Not sure if we'd want to play another LUNAR game or try Chrono Trigger or something else. We can figure it out when time gets closer.

Thanks for checking in and reminding me to post! You're the man!

VidKid369

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: August 13, 2023, 09:56:45 am »
Hey, Booster-liciousdood. ! :)

Er, well I just tried out Earthbound and my AV2HDMI is acting a little wonky. So if we can totally skip the SNES that'd would be fine. It still works (33 years!) connection to video is wierd. PS1 and onward I can do. Would you be up for Chrono Cross since this's a Chrono website and all? I'd love to do the Chrono games series with you. We seem to be big fans since we're still here! :):p

You still seem strong no offense I mean you're typing coherently enough no typos. o_O If you were really brunt out you'd just disappear. I know you can do it. Tbh, to be honest, I learned a lot of techniques from my Dad he's a barber and he just talks to the customers nonstop like he makes sure to watch the game the night before so he has something to talk about etc. I work in restaurant and I can talk to anyone abt. anything. To be honest, I'd just bring up something wholesome and family-friendly like anything on T.V. EVER. And, you should really get back on Survivor, fraternity boys like LOVE Survivor. Everybody does family, kids et cetera. I wouldn't bring up video games at work. Or the internet. Or music. Hell I wouldn't bring up even my parents' names.

Fraternity boys: I suggest Survivor. and das' it Don't let them in on anything else in your life or what we do here on our safe space. Just ask them if they know "Nick Stanbury" or something and be hella formal abt. it. They should know who he is. "Jenna Morasca" was in a brother fraternity too. She was a Zeta jacket. So was "Rob Cesternino." Just bring up those 3 names and if they don't know them their house must be small and whatever. Bring cut them down to size with your social game and who you know. Heck, ask them if they know me: "VidKid369." Everyone knows me online I've been on since AOL with the same exact screename. *raspberries* They can be annoying but I mean what can you do?

Aiit. RPG-talk. *cracks brain into place* I'm on Revelations Series: Persona 1 and& Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth.

I'll watch Boundary Break/sheesz.

I was in a fraternity in college but it was weird. They don't like White/Latino or; and Other. They said it's too mix-mixed. Pilipino/Spanish* "Whatever that means." I auditioned for a lotsa other stuff too.

I dunno why you're stressed with your kids it should be fun. Just watch T.V. with them maybe you can squeeze Survivor in for yourself or a baseball game. Tell them if they're excited for the Olympics next year? Asia vs. The U.S. me and you next year man? Movies to watch with kids: I like Selena, and the Nip/Tuck FX Series.

You don't talk about your wife too much I noticed.

My dogs are fine.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2023, 10:05:43 am by VidKid369 »

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: August 24, 2023, 11:07:21 pm »
Would you be up for Chrono Cross since this's a Chrono website and all?

Chrono Cross would be cool! Although I may try to squeeze in a Chrono Trigger playthrough beforehand (if time permits). I've told my daughter that I'll give her $50 if she plays it and beats it, haha... Trying to introduce it to a new generation through incentivized manipulation, haha... My daughter has really gotten into the Metroidvania's -- the Ori series and Hollow Knight, in particular. But they're incredible hard games and she gets frustrated and moody, so I'm trying to get her to play some other games that may be a bit easier on her nerves. Since school is back in session, she's only allowed to play on weekends so her grades stay up.

I dunno why you're stressed with your kids it should be fun. Just watch T.V. with them maybe you can squeeze Survivor in for yourself or a baseball game. Tell them if they're excited for the Olympics next year? Asia vs. The U.S. me and you next year man? Movies to watch with kids: I like Selena, and the Nip/Tuck FX Series.

It's just the hustle that's stressful. My kids are awesome. I work in the city five days a week, which is a guaranteed 8-hour minimum work day, plus a minimum 2-hour minimum commute. I often wake up at 5:30am, get to work by 7:00pm, leave work at 4:00pm, and then head straight to volleyball or soccer at 5:00pm. I've promised to be the dad that doesn't skip games or anything, so it's important to me to be involved. My dad was around and is a good guy, but he definitely put his job first when I was a kid and didn't really show up to a lot of those kind of activities (sports, writing club, etc).

We've been watching the Karate Kid movies, haha... May go on to watch Cobra Kai or something. Of course, the new Star Wars series, Ahsoka, is out, so that's cool.

We've also finally got a proper soccer club here in our city, so we've gone to a few pro American soccer games. They're a blast. I would love season tickets next year, but I doubt I'll have the time or can afford them.

You don't talk about your wife too much I noticed.

I never realized that! My wife is awesome. We have our ups and down (like any relationship), but we work hard at maintaining our love. We tag-team a lot and it's a good partnership. We met we were really young and have been married for years -- over 15 years, actually! That being said, we're SUPER different though. She's very introverted and doesn't have many hobbies, lol... We joke at the memes that talk about cliche white chicks and she is very much most of the generalizations, haha... She loves Ugz boots (or whatever they're called), Starbucks, and scrolling for hours on Instagram or Facebook. Not that any of those are bad, we just have very different interests. She doesn't play video games or enjoy the nerd culture stuff that I do, haha...

Fraternity boys

These are the kind of guys that never left that frat mindset, though. I was also in a fraternity (although it wasn't a national one because the liberal arts college I went to refused to host real fraternities). Some guys never outgrow those college days and never mature or grow past it, and these are the types of guys I'm talking about. They're sort of the guys you'd see in a movie - like in Old School or something. They're not bad guys or anything, they just tend to be very tribal and a "boy's only" club. We work with women and the women definitely don't get the same equity or equality. They sort of act like "you're either one of us or you're not," and quite frankly, we're too old for that shit and it's counter-productive.

Anyway, enough about me -- how's the farm? Tell me how the doggos (and chickens) are doing! What kind of trouble have you been getting into? Have you been getting enough sleep? What are you playing now?

VidKid369

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: August 29, 2023, 10:34:26 pm »
Hey, I saw your reply-post, but I just waited a few days cause you take awhile to respond and I'm mirroring you. (LOL! not)

Well, I need to just tinker ard. with my SNES. The- It might just be the Earthbound cartridge and how hard-pressed all the menus are in the beginning of that game. I might pop in CT and see if it works fine? Yeah, I like that idea of getting your daughter to play. Maybe she can go to Halloween as Marle: Make a straight up on top of the head ponytail, and pull it down a lit'l & and use gel to keep it up. Like she's casting a magic spell. LOL!

Yes, I will get my kids to play RPGs too. I actually quite find them relaxing as f Hell. Idk, I played video games every afternoon after school and I got straight A's and a perfect attendance all 4 years of High school. So I don't see the problem? o_O; Maybe she's just socializing too much at school. Tell her to concentrate on the school's academics.

Brb.

I was home alone all the time.

I've been watching Studio Ghibli. And like jail stuff. I'm trying to emulate prisoner culture and locking myself up in my work like a mad scientist. I get a lot of stuff out that way. Soccer? Don't know too much abt. that but I loved kickball.

Yeah, I make what people memes sometimes too.
https://i.imgur.com/6qFjzLE.jpg https://i.imgur.com/2k8Lx1Y.jpg

I have a hard time saying white cause of my teeth so I just say what lol.

I think they're Ugg boots and Janice Dickinson (model) said they're very out of style now. I'm actually surprised you said that and she still owns a pair, I haven't seen those around since 2004. Yeah, I love chai tea latte it's my go-to at Starbizzucks. I'm on YouTube but I will do Insta, Twee-turr, Snap and TikTok is just bottom bitch app for me. I'm a very social, Asian nerd. She can add me if you want. I just see frat guys as just hoosier-like and into basketball. :_shrug: I have a few buddies in frats at San Jo State and I NEVER minded the sub_culture. I think they see me as a informal brother of theirs' actually. :shrug: Like they don't wanna let me in but I'm in and everyone knows I'm very IN like having rent free at a INN in RPGs. :shrug: I live rent free in their minds and I don't care.

No, keep talking abt. ur-selfz. It's good. I want to add a sign to the gate. Dogs is good. Chickens is good. No trouble. Very #happylifes:). I've been doing 3day binges and #nosleeping #noblinking. Sleep is for the weak. You can sleep when you're dead. Been saying that since Hish School. "What are you on?" Revelations: Series: Persona 1 - I did Alana, I'm concurrently doing Ellen's. Then, Brad. And Chris. Visible Panty: Lines (Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth). And I wanna start a new game of fft.

I have a random question for you?! Maybe we can get-to know ea. other a lit'l better! What's your favorite "TOWN" from JRPGs? I have my list/and, answers ready but I want you to go first, unless you want me to post first. Ok, I have to go into Castillejos today so I'll be kin'na biz. C U N Time, Boo!!!!! :p

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 01, 2023, 02:26:15 pm »
I've been watching Studio Ghibli.

Ghibli films are like comfort food for me; they're nice to have on in the background. My daughter grew up really liking My Neighbor Totoro and Kiki's Delivery Service. What have you seen and what are you looking so far?

Yeah, I make what people memes sometimes too.
https://i.imgur.com/6qFjzLE.jpg https://i.imgur.com/2k8Lx1Y.jpg

Haha, I don't really follow memes or meme culture.

I think they're Ugg boots and Janice Dickinson (model) said they're very out of style now. I'm actually surprised you said that and she still owns a pair, I haven't seen those around since 2004.

I think my sarcasm was missed, hahaha... I was being sarcastic in describing my wife as wearing Ugg boots and Starbucks. I was just saying she's very vanilla and sort of generic white girl. She probably fits any 30-something white girl starter pack / wide generalization. She's owned Uggs but you and Janice are right - I don't think they're really "in" anymore.

I've been doing 3day binges and #nosleeping #noblinking

I'm guessing this post is on day 3 of one of those no sleep binges, eh? Just messing.

What's your favorite "TOWN" from JRPGs?

Good question, I may have to think about this one... Off the top of my head, I like the idea of the quiet, safe, rural country town; places like Domina from Legend of Mana, Dali from Final Fantasy IX, or Winhill from Final Fantasy VIII come to mind (Winhill sort of breaks my heart, though, as it definitely feels like a post-WWII European village that is struggling to recover). I also like some larger non-industrial kingdoms/cities, too; again, off the top of my head Ding Dong Dell from Ni No Kuni and the sky city of Bhujerba from Final Fantasy XII come to mind.

I think If I had to pick a single favorite (and would love to live there), it would be a toss up between Besaid from Final Fantasy X or Arni from Chrono Cross. Both of them have sort of Polynesian, oceanic vibes and are smaller coastal villages. I imagine living in such places would be both a blessing and a curse -- you're far from the comforts of a large city and isolated, so there's probably not much going on with meeting new people (or dating). But the people that are there generally - at least in the games - seem happy, content, peaceful, and live in general harmony with each other and mother nature... And let's not forget about the ocean. The ocean is my jam - my goal in life is to live near/on the ocean one day. I feel like there's a calm and more laid back demeanor that comes with living by the ocean and major bodies of water. It's very palpable having lives far inland most of my life.

VidKid369

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 05, 2023, 12:29:33 pm »
Uh, I was gonna read and reply my thoughts later. But I have a thought already. I will edit in the rest of my post cause I am super busy with and swamped with work.

I like 5-lettered exactly town names from RPGs. I'm confused at your contradiction you said "We joke at the memes" followed by "Haha, I don't really follow memes... ." Like you say one thing and totally say the opposite later.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2023, 12:37:39 pm by VidKid369 »

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: September 06, 2023, 01:07:15 pm »
I like 5-lettered exactly town names from RPGs.

Oh, nice. Looking forward to it!

I'm confused at your contradiction you said "We joke at the memes" followed by "Haha, I don't really follow memes... ." Like you say one thing and totally say the opposite later.

I've seen memes and I know what a meme is - they're everywhere. If we happen to see a funny one, in the moment we may share it with each other. But I don't follow any meme channels or really seek them out. It's moreso if one gets recommended to me and I find it funny, I'll show it to my wife or close friends. But that's not that common. I like memes, don't get me wrong, just saying that I'm not that deep into the meme world, haha

Chris Cruz

• Porrean (+50)
  • My life is my wife.
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: September 20, 2023, 01:34:20 pm »
Hey, I was in the Dischord (Cyan's SwdTech) and said I was gonna create a local name since I think people have a thing with using your Global screenname across all platforms, - So I'm just trying to fit in. I decided to just pick like a generic, RPG character name and Chrono Cross was on my mind so if they see my sn they can say C.C. I don't want to be just like Schala. Anyway, its me John.

You said something so funny. Why is that a white thing? I go into Starbrizzle all the time and get my Grande Iced Chai Latte no problem they knew me at this one place they were like spoliers no one gets that e'cept you John. Anyway I do a lot of "white" people things too like living in Fastfood.? shrug I drive an Honda, I have 2.5 bath 1.5 dog white picket fence.?? Lol its not out of the ordinary. I worship Clayton Kershaw. I guess I DO do the crackers with no salt thing. And just like living basically. lmafo

I mentioned I live in The Philippines but I am White/Latino and; or Other from California. I just play RPGs and watch Survivor. I'll think up a really nifty avatar later. I grew up on AOL basically. I mean, I'm as internet as they come. They all come from a smalltown, in the middle of America. Any chance we gon' star aup an New file offor Chrono Cross? I'm think abt. just backing up Chrono Trigger on my Switch. I mean I don't have a thick accent or anything. I think I'm educated enough. I'm just a homely, homey kinda a guy. How's lifes over where your're at? Its going swimmingly over here. Just wanna binge on RPGs for 2 years or something like that summat and its been great having a buddy online to jerk off with. My dogs is good. I like to make my own memes sometimes I'll try to concentrate on any type of other "white people" if you want me to. I think the little what boy/sad what girl is a good one its always a very s'pecific gesture we do, huh? I'm ruminating to you now.

Chris Cruz

• Porrean (+50)
  • My life is my wife.
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: September 21, 2023, 04:05:16 pm »
Lol. Cont.

Hey, woo. I've just been SA busy with my workload like I've come to loves internetculture and kinda making friends online and stuff Boo your're the best. I still pretty much like talking in a Public forum just bec. I think IMs is so sheisty like you know its nice when everyone can join in on the conversation and a lot of my RPG research, analysis & speculation I do out of the love of my heart and I don't expect anything in return, I love RPG gaming and being a adult now and having more freetime to reeducate myself w/ith the basics again lols. Its a dangerous world (world) out there and maybe I need to strategize aloud with anyone.?? Hehe. Anyways I have tons of shtuff I wanna tell you abt. my findings. Well right now I've been having Zelda Enhasa-like daydreamings... and I'm doing Final Fantasy Tactics. My dream points me in that direction so far.
That's my main game so far. But I always wanna do a 2nd and third. I'll think about it. I love playtesting a bunch of random inklings of mine. So staying On Topic.. Reals Lifes is going good just doing characters online and chatting. Segue into games.. Well yeah just fft. like a ninja moving its foot The sound it makes.?? Hehheh. I might just concentrate on that and bust on my PS4 for randomninity's sake. Dreams is rill'. Andasit. ..... Well yeah. So mhm ok. I'll catch you on the flipmode, B. buhrr (Bye.)

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: September 21, 2023, 11:18:17 pm »
Welcome back! The VidKid becomes the CC! I may have been able to change your name via moderator controls. Not really sure, since I don't do much with those except remove spam and ban bots every few days.

You said something so funny. Why is that a white thing?

Gwah ha ha! Something along the lines of this basic white girl starter pack is what I was referring to when poking fun at my wife: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/so-true--90494273746396586/

I'm pretty sure it was an older one and not that specific one, but I remember showing my wife and we both laughed at how she fit most of the stereotypes on the thing. I say all that in a sarcastic/joking tone, of course -- all in good fun. She's great (obviously, seeing that I married her and all, haha).

How's lifes over where your're at? Its going swimmingly over here.

Awesome! Glad things are going well! Things are going well here, too. I'm feeling much more balanced when I have been the past few months. Luckily, the new job is finally balancing out. I'm still going into the office every day (and thus have little free time), but the job has been going really well and I'm not feeling the stress of it anymore. My boss and my stakeholders are really happy, and there's talk of both another promotion and another team/portfolio early next year.

On the school/kids/wife front, volleyball is about done and we're about halfway through soccer season. I've hardly had a chance for any video games, but that's okay. I actually haven't played any non-Switch games since August -- so that means no Final Fantasy XV in over a month! I have played a little bit of Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, but not much. I have found all the shrines but am still doing some more collecting before I take on Ganon and wrap it up. It's so much easier for me to be able to play games on the go instead of being bound to a PC/television.

I've come to loves internetculture and kinda making friends online and stuff Boo your're the best. I still pretty much like talking in a Public forum just bec. I think IMs is so sheisty like you know its nice when everyone can join in on the conversation

I'm with you, homie. I am partial to old school forums like this. Discord and "chat-based" apps are cool and all, but if you're not on regularly you can't really keep a conversation going and the whole room will move on. I like forums because you can reply when you want and it's much easier to keep a thread of the conversation. I dunno, plus people seem to be a bit more relaxed. I've met a lot of cool people here at the Compendium and you're definitely one of them! To me internet friends are as real as IRL friends.

Anyways I have tons of shtuff I wanna tell you abt. my findings. Well right now I've been having Zelda Enhasa-like daydreamings...

Tell me dude! I'm here for it!

I'm doing Final Fantasy Tactics

FFT is such an amazing game but one I've never been able to beat. I played it on the original PSX and then again on the PSP, and I always got about 2/3 through the game before getting stuck or sidetracked. I have, however, beat both of the Final Fantasy Tactics Advance games. I do think the original FFT game was the best, though... I found the plot more engaging and loved the darker fantasy world with deep political storylines. The last time I tried playing it (probably about 10 years ago on the PSP), I maxed out Ramza really early and grinded for weeks. I am pretty sure I got him to level 99 (or close to it). Then I ended up running into a random battle where I had to fight, like, a dozen monks, and they stomped me. I tried and tried and could never beat the battle. I can't remember if I could proceed past it or not, or if the defeat just killed my desire to play the game, but I do remember sitting it down after that, I intended to come back, but it never happened. Alas!

There's a lot of good games out right now that I really want to play. Star Wars Jedi Survivor, Cyberpunk 2077, Starfield, the Dead Space remake, and Lies of P are all on my mind. Alas, not enough time for games!

Chris Cruz

• Porrean (+50)
  • My life is my wife.
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: September 30, 2023, 11:34:31 am »
Hello, sorry I was organizing my online lifes lol. I guess this's now my alt. name so I was thinking about the interpersonal dynamics of using it, lol. I might just use it for whenever I'm just on alt. lol. I'm very picky, specific and particular I don't just make up random letters and number combinations. It needs history. Oh, its fine I read a prompt earlier that was like "Can't change player name."

Uh, when I think typical, basic "whitegirl" it has to be white polo shirt from Hollister open collar no buttoned, denim skirt frayed, white kicks. And that's basically it. Unique name? Any stereotypes abt. us white guys? -- No salt on crackers is a must. .

I've just been having a lot of deliveries.

I'm mostly on PS3 -- MARATHONING Reality T.V.. I'm on fft, Persona 1 and I kinda wanna restart Arc the Lad. I'm playing Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth (Visible Panty: Lines.)

I play alottsa ORGs (online competitive reality tv-based game(s)) and one just started, you make/get into a character and vote ea. other off. I'm pretty well-known ard. the parts-circle. I like Forum PMs and its always just another AIM knockoff like FaceBook Messenger. Its really the same thing over again.

Haven't had any dreams lately just gaming reg. now. Named abv. I like adding perople on PSN -- you got an account?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2023, 11:36:55 am by Chris Cruz »

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: October 06, 2023, 12:04:54 am »
I play alottsa ORGs (online competitive reality tv-based game(s)) and one just started, you make/get into a character and vote ea. other off. I'm pretty well-known ard. the parts-circle. I like Forum PMs and its always just another AIM knockoff like FaceBook Messenger. Its really the same thing over again.

I had no idea that was a thing! I just did a Google search and it looks like it could be fun.

I like adding perople on PSN -- you got an account?

I do, although I honestly couldn't tell you what it is, haha... I haven't played anything on the PSN since the PS3 days. Maybe look up Avarice_Blue or AvariceBlue or something along those lines? That was the handle I used for video games back in the day. I think it's my old Xbox handle, too, haha...

Not much going on here. Work's still stabilized and been going really well. The kid's are well - my daughter's volleyball team placed in the district but didn't win the #1 spot.

We're also going to the mountains for a vacation. I actually will have very limited internet, so I probably won't be checking in here until I get back. My neighbor is going to watch our animals (and she'll be paid well for it) and we're going to unplug, spend some time in nature, and enjoy some much-needed family time away from the hustle and bustle. Sometimes it's good to step away and just get a change of scenery.

I guess all I can say is...

:)

Chris Cruz

• Porrean (+50)
  • My life is my wife.
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: October 16, 2023, 03:23:10 am »
Hey Boo, sorry I was just in a headspin. Lol Uh, I'll Send Request those searches but you have to sign-on and confirm. I still play my DVD Player a.k.a. my PS3 I'm doing steins;Gate, Hakuoki, Arc the Lad Collection & Assassin's Creed. For PS4, I'm doing Secret of Mana & Visible Panty: Lines (Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth). -th name. Aeristh.

My dogs is well. I'm writing for reality and that's going well I think I just got Excel to work and I sign-uped a Microsoft account it Works should've came with the Dell though wired? Anyways

I realized again I'm kinda freaked by real people on T.V. but Survivor is nice. I'm expanding my social media- hey do you have InstaGram|Twitter|SnapChat|LinkedIn? I'm sure you have a LinkedIn, let's link up? ....

This's my Local act. now. But you have my main hub.

I'm still getting used to Dischord (Scien's SwdTech) Um. Just doing Shopee deliveries it just rained here in The Philippines and I got a chest breath. I'm trying to start a recipe book for my fambam but I was thinking of collecting all the Food data from RPGs and just starting off with an RPG Cookbook, what are the staples in Chrono Trigger|Chrono Cross? In LUNAR, its mostly grog loaf. Hey for some reason it keeps aksing me the fault questions over and over for ea. post. 😐