Author Topic: Chrono Compendium Dōjinshi Circle! Let's do this!  (Read 14429 times)

OverlordMikey

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • There are no maps.You can't map a sense of humor.
    • View Profile
Re: Chrono Compendium Dōjinshi Circle! Let's do this!
« Reply #120 on: June 08, 2009, 12:24:55 am »
Ok since the chat thing kinda fell through Let's take a vote of our current story ideas!

Sorry about that...I guess I just wasn't in the right time zone >.>

Anyway, I want to vote for OverlordMikey's Magus finding Kid/Schala thing...I laughed when I first saw that. ^_^

...But I think with some of the main characters, we could do multiple stories representing different goals or w/e they would be trying to accomplish...I could see a TON of jokey ones (or maybe one comic with a bunch of little jokes in it) revolving around Crono and the Fair...

Or, with Frog's arc, we could have the wacky adventures of Tata as he bungles his way through being a Hero...XD

I wasn't much better, my father visited and since I hardly get to see him I went out with him and of course didn't make it back on time.
Hmmmm you know we could do a Story one about  if Tata really did become the hero -_-' I do imagine in the end Magus would kill him and get back to work.

anonymouse

• Porrean (+50)
  • Blown along by the wind...
    • View Profile
    • Livejournal
« Reply #121 on: June 08, 2009, 12:40:08 am »
Well...actually, I think Tata wouldn't even survive past Ozz/Slash/Flea >_> Anyway, I wouldn't want Tata to have so morbid an ending...T_T *iz a Tata fan*

OverlordMikey

• Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 08, 2009, 01:37:55 am »
Well...actually, I think Tata wouldn't even survive past Ozz/Slash/Flea >_> Anyway, I wouldn't want Tata to have so morbid an ending...T_T *iz a Tata fan*

I know I wasn't saying that would be the ending, just saying that if he did by some mircle reach Magus he would die. I wouldn't want him to die either. He could suddenly gain awesome badass skill and take down Ozzie, Flea, and Slash in one quick battle then get to Magus only to find he's dead because Tata took so long gettin there that Lavos already did Magus in! BUT THEN A GATE SUCK IN TATA and boom! LAVOS! Tata uses his new sudden buttkickin' ablities to kill Lavos and save us all...WHAT A HERO!  :lol:

anonymouse

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
    • Livejournal
« Reply #123 on: June 08, 2009, 05:04:07 am »
There would be a humongous TATA STATUE in Leene's Square or something...XD  In one of the endings Tata did somehow make it through the Magic Cave, so who knows what powers lie hidden within that small body =P

Katie Skyye

• Poet of El Nido
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
  • And you'll never catch her...
    • View Profile
    • Katie Skyye's Deviantart
« Reply #124 on: June 08, 2009, 06:28:45 pm »
I have a feeling that anything involving Ayla would have a more serious tone...I mean, there're not that many alternatives to winning against the Reptites...either she loses and dies(and Marle disappears), or she loses but somehow lives and Lavos takes care of the Reptites while the humans linger on and survive in the cooling world...

Her story does not leave very much room for a "Future refused to Change" since everything that happened in that era is pretty much set in stone. Obviously the Reptites die no matter what, and Ayla obviously lives since she's Marle's great...great-grandmother and marle is still around...So what would we do for an Ayla one?

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #125 on: June 08, 2009, 07:21:29 pm »
I see her bitchslapping Kino for being a bitch for several panels...

OverlordMikey

• Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 08, 2009, 08:02:49 pm »
I have a feeling that anything involving Ayla would have a more serious tone...I mean, there're not that many alternatives to winning against the Reptites...either she loses and dies(and Marle disappears), or she loses but somehow lives and Lavos takes care of the Reptites while the humans linger on and survive in the cooling world...

Her story does not leave very much room for a "Future refused to Change" since everything that happened in that era is pretty much set in stone. Obviously the Reptites die no matter what, and Ayla obviously lives since she's Marle's great...great-grandmother and marle is still around...So what would we do for an Ayla one?

Well she could be humoruos in a non-future refused to change one, but your right except without Ayla Marle would not exist and without Marle then Chrono's journy would never happen...hell there would be non Guardia! Maybe no fair! Who knows! Even if Chrono and Lucca time traveled on their own for a diffrent reason Marle was the on who convinced them to figth Lavos, heck she even pushed the button! Maybe she....MARLE IS AN AVATAR OF THE PLANET! Ahhhhhhhhhh! (Yes that explains everything, even the scene where she disappeared!)

V_Translanka

• Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 08, 2009, 11:07:36 pm »
Maybe instead of dying, somewhat like my Crono not waking up scenario, Ayla is too hungover to do w/e...Maybe she can't steer the Dactyl properly! It could be an anti-drunk driving message! And because of that she doesn't get to the Tyranno Lair in time to save everyone. "TFR2C" or something...

...or the idea could incorperate Entity timelines where Crono & Co. didn't do so hot and ended up failing as well as timelines w/o Entity involvement.

anonymouse

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
    • Livejournal
« Reply #128 on: June 09, 2009, 02:50:34 am »
"Don't drink. Don't dive."

...involving an incident where Ayla smashes into the ground following a crash landing.

tushantin

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • Under Your Moonlight, Stealing Your Stars
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #129 on: June 09, 2009, 04:42:59 am »
Eh... Hmm...

Guess it's best to have a short series then. I reckon it'd be better if we had a spin-off doujin actually.

OverlordMikey

• Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 10, 2009, 03:17:11 am »
Ok then I guess I'll just make a final choice since everyone keeps getting sidetracked. (do keep coming up with ideas though ^^)

Longer story:
why don't we start it one after we have made a few one already. So we feel our Dōjinshi skills are up to par.

Short stories:
My Magus finds Kid/Schala one and eh what the heck (the simplicity of it is kinda funny)
I see her bitchslapping Kino for being a bitch for several panels...
Although I think it should turn out to be the scene where she slapped him in the game and at the very end it should show Marle and Crono looking on with a mortified expression on their faces.

and But the future refused to change story:
both versions of the Chrono at teh Fair one(The one I described and the one where chrono just doesn't wake up...WITH DRAMATIC ANGLES and SHADEING! yippieeee!)

All of these are chosen because (except for one of the but the future refuses to change ones) They are all pretty simple and lighthearted (well and in the case of Ayla slapping Kino down right abusive, in fact I think we should have a little disclaimer at the end of the Dōjinshi

We at the Chrono Compendium Dōjinshi Circle do not support the horrible crime of Husband/boyfriend beating. Thsi problem plauges more homes then one might expect and there is nothing funny about it.....and now to undermind this whole point
)
A picture of Kino getting punched by Ayla.

(Although seriosuly it's not funny, Husbands/boyfriends being abused are infact a real problem as few people believe them and if they tell they will be accused of being wimps....and God forbid they fight back against a weak pathetic women....that's right it's sexist on both ends! Although Kino getting the crap kicked out of him by Ayla is abnormally funny.)

V_Translanka

• Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 10, 2009, 04:45:05 am »
If you want to make a message out of it, we could have Kino call the cops, press charges on her and she gets hauled off to jail...Kino (crying on the shoulder of some other 'caveperson'): She can't help it, she just loves too much! omg, what have I done!? "TFR2C"

OverlordMikey

• Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 10, 2009, 10:29:00 am »
If you want to make a message out of it, we could have Kino call the cops, press charges on her and she gets hauled off to jail...Kino (crying on the shoulder of some other 'caveperson'): She can't help it, she just loves too much! omg, what have I done!? "TFR2C"

:lol: Nope the damage has already been done. Abuse victems all to often defend their abuser. Kino's to deep in delusion to call the cops now. Because Ayla loooovvvess Kino.....I'll never look at Ayla the same again.  :lol: (This conversation has taken a rather morbid turn)

Katie Skyye

• Poet of El Nido
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
  • And you'll never catch her...
    • View Profile
    • Katie Skyye's Deviantart
« Reply #133 on: June 10, 2009, 06:17:35 pm »

:lol: Nope the damage has already been done. Abuse victems all to often defend their abuser. Kino's to deep in delusion to call the cops now. Because Ayla loooovvvess Kino.....I'll never look at Ayla the same again.  :lol: (This conversation has taken a rather morbid turn)

Oh dear...what have I wrought?

Minor change in subject, becasue I'm curious...for Robo's, would it be AFTER they find him and fix him? Otherwise he'd just sit there. OR, should we have him sit there, and someone ELSE (no idea who it would be) comes in and turns him on or something? He could go berserk on the rats or something... xD

OR...
have a rat die of old age in front of him and have him gain 10 EXP or something and level up and learn Cure and auto-heal himself, thereby waking up... I dunno...

V_Translanka

• Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 10, 2009, 06:36:57 pm »
Maybe Mother Brain via the other R-Series or Atropos would find and repair Robo and he would lead them to conquer the surviving human population...