Author Topic: Stuff you LOVE, baby  (Read 336630 times)

Temporal Knight

• Springtime of Youth
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
  • Roar through the flames of time...
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff you LOVE, baby
« Reply #1830 on: November 01, 2009, 11:09:24 pm »
As I stated in my Springtime of Youth topic...I have a love interest!

I will quote what I said about her...
She's a lovely young woman by the name of - well, I won't release the name, for security purposes - three...soon to be four...years younger than me. However, I've sparked an interest in her, as she seems to find my presence both interesting and curious. Many people find my enigmatic ways confusing...creepy...yet amusing. She, however, seems to be mystified by them.

Not only that, but she is both beautiful and intelligent. A well developed young woman, with a mind that can solve the deepest of riddles.

A funny fact, is that I've known her. We are friends, rather. But the other week, I prayed to the deities and spirits of our universe to grant me another chance at love...and it seems to have granted.

I must admit, without anything further to do, that I am smitten by her. She is...pretty much my ideal gal! Beautiful, intelligent, with a sense of humor...not to mention acceptance for others for who they are. And she's even more mystified by my agnostic, yet spiritual and philosophical ways. She also enjoys my poetry, and apparently my being existent. In her eyes, I can see that she is interested in my. And I am assured that in mine she can see that I am interested in her.

Without regret, I must say...she is perfect. I wasn't expecting such feelings so soon...rather....

Grah! I dunno what to do! I must...overcome my anxiety! So long has it been since I've felt this before! What will others...bah! Screw what others think! I must take this chance! I must fufill! I must serve milady honorably!

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1831 on: November 02, 2009, 12:13:20 am »
Easy does it, hombre... Just take things nice and slow and remember to (attempt to) reach equilibrium when it comes to the heart versus logic. If you rely on either one two far, you sway the balance and things could end up nasty. The only problem is, it's hard to tell when to follow your heart and when to follow your mind.

Have fun!

Shee

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
  • Sheeeeeeit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: November 02, 2009, 04:25:17 am »
Lakon:  I know how that goes, sucks to hear that.  Had a few of those.  Once played a show for nobody then the headliners showed up and ther place got packed quick.  Needless to say, we never played there again.

Bekkler:  Nice!  Played a Halloween show a couple years ago, I was Coconut Pete (Club Dread) and 'twas fun.  Let me see if I...AH here it is..though not my kit...

Keeping in the spirit of things, I just got back home from a five day family/Guster binge, which was utterly fantastic in every way except for one of the flights back.  Guster brought the HOUSE DOWN both nights, they were doing a tour for the 10 year anniversary of "Lost and Gone Forever" which is still one of my favorite albums.  Everrrrr.  Family is doing well for the most part, though not the same without the dog.  Came back here to some happy and healthy and biiiiigger chickens.  They grow so fast!  A photo update may be in order soon...

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: November 02, 2009, 08:56:55 am »
Fa fa fa fa fa fa fa faaaa, never be the same agaaaaaaain!

Temporal Knight

• Springtime of Youth
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: November 02, 2009, 06:01:14 pm »
Easy does it, hombre... Just take things nice and slow and remember to (attempt to) reach equilibrium when it comes to the heart versus logic. If you rely on either one two far, you sway the balance and things could end up nasty. The only problem is, it's hard to tell when to follow your heart and when to follow your mind.

Have fun!

Oh, most definitely! That is why I plan to use both, in unison, to present the most desirable results! I shall not let my heart become too powerful, nor my mind overwhelm. And yes, taking it slow indeed.

Our friendship grew even closer today, to add to that.

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: November 03, 2009, 02:18:33 pm »
I just had the occasion to write, in an article that I have the audacity to hope to be paid for, the actual sentence: "Light bulbs are not load-bearing!"

And they're not!

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #1836 on: November 03, 2009, 07:08:31 pm »
I love the power and vision that believing in oneself 200% offers.

Of course that's statistically impossible. But people are naturally self-limiting. When I run 2 miles, I'm thinking "fuck, if I can just make it to 2 miles" when in truth I could do 10. I study the bare minimum. I have to fight myself. And when things are depressing about the world, I still try hard, but it's a try marred with negativity—even if I feel like I'm giving 100%.

But to have an attitude of "HAHA, DESPAIR? GIVE ME A BREAK, IF THERE'S A WALL, WE TEAR IT DOWN" unlocks some kind of power and magic. Making yourself believe in 200% or plain old infinity—in terms of how much passion you feel, and how little despair you feel (none)—that does something.

You really suddenly do find new options and ways to achieve your dream. You lose the debilitating fear that takes up mental time that could otherwise produce solutions and passions to overcome. You really, truly, believe in youreslf, and unlock your maximum potential, 200%—free from the bonds your mind is used to. You achieve perspicacity and unlimited will. And in the equation of life, no figure can resist an infinity multiplier.

That's the true springtime of youth. Becoming akin to a force of nature. A beautiful dream.

Break your limits. Accept reality and then learn how to change it. Don't despair.

OUR BURNING BLOOD WILL CUT THROUGH FATE

The knife's edge will be your refusal to give up or feel any less passion and noble, ambitious will than beyond what you are capable of.

You can do it.

We can help.

Temporal Knight

• Springtime of Youth
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: November 03, 2009, 07:16:00 pm »
By gods that was beautiful.  :o

Sajainta

• Survivor of the Darkness
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Reporting live from Purgatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: November 03, 2009, 07:19:44 pm »
Z, you should go into the Motivational Posters business.  Everything you write screams of "Office Motivational Poster".

Edit::  I don't mean that as an insult.  XD

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1839 on: November 03, 2009, 07:24:58 pm »
What I find humorous is that ZeaLitY bothers to stop with numbers like "200%." If you're gonna go even one speck over 100%, you may as well go OVER 9000%.

Temporal Knight

• Springtime of Youth
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: November 03, 2009, 07:28:04 pm »
I love how Zeality is the best form of a Motivational Poster. Literally. He posts the most motivational things a person can, almost constantly.

One of these days, someone is going to remember that name, and give it to one of their kids.

Sajainta

• Survivor of the Darkness
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Reporting live from Purgatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: November 03, 2009, 07:43:21 pm »
One of these days, someone is going to remember that name, and give it to one of their kids.

Motivational Poster?  Or ZeaLitY?

Or Francis?

Temporal Knight

• Springtime of Youth
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: November 03, 2009, 07:44:01 pm »
Zeality of course!

:franky

Zephira

• Bounty Hunter
  • Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • You're not afraid of the dark, are you?...Are you?
    • View Profile
    • My deviantArt page
« Reply #1843 on: November 03, 2009, 09:32:59 pm »
That's actually a good idea TK. But, when I'm OLD and have a kid, he'll be named Fenix (if he's a boy of course)(cookies to whoever knows what that name is from). Someone else might have to pick up on that, and of course pay Z royalties.

Truthordeal

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Dunno what's supposed to go here. Oh now I see.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
« Reply #1844 on: November 03, 2009, 09:39:27 pm »
That's actually a good idea TK. But, when I'm OLD and have a kid, he'll be named Fenix (if he's a boy of course)(cookies to whoever knows what that name is from). Someone else might have to pick up on that, and of course pay Z royalties.

Golden Sun.

I personally, have wanted to name my son Atticus, but I suppose his middle name can be Zeality.