Author Topic: Chrono Movies: Fleabane Trilogy  (Read 21547 times)

tushantin

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • Under Your Moonlight, Stealing Your Stars
    • View Profile
    • My Website
Re: Chrono Movies: Fleabane Trilogy
« Reply #105 on: September 22, 2010, 05:39:05 am »
Yeah it can! It does it with the help of FFMPEG so you can type in your preferred extensions there. I prefer to render in PNG sequence then use Avidemux to preserve animation quality, and MKV for distribution.

TheMage

• Artist of Termina
  • Time Traveler (+800)
  • Dreaming through time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 23, 2010, 07:31:31 pm »
Oh! That shot was so kick ass! Oh my! :mrgreen:

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
Chrono Movies: Help Wanted!
« Reply #107 on: September 30, 2010, 07:31:53 am »
Guys, bad news.

Now that politics have gotten rotten I can't waste time. No cash, can't pay for my violin lessons, can't find a job because they're all at times I'd require to bunk my animation institute and they all pay bad.

I need to finish at least Act 1 of this movie so I'll have a decent portfolio to show off to various companies that can secure me a job. This way we can also speed up the process and move towards Act 2 and ahead quickly (where we get to see Flea and Janus in action).

So I implore you: although I already have someone helping me with Blender and particles, I still require help for BG painting, and ESPECIALLY voices for Levant and Gladus. I tried voicing for Levant and put up a decent animated pre-viz shot (complete with music and dialogues) but my friend said that my voice doesn't have enough emotion (despite trying over 40 times a week).

Levant will have only a couple of dialogues while Gladus would be the narrator. I require these two especially soon because I can't lipsync without voices. Also, Dapifer, Yourgingerestfan, and Inwe, I require yours too right after I've finished with the intro shot.

In short, I require:
1) Just about anybody to help me out with Blender / Environment / BG Painting / etc.
2) Voice actors.

Please hurry,
Chu~

utunnels

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 30, 2010, 08:50:50 am »
Hey, hope you solve your real life problem soon, because we all need a living tushantin.
Cheers.

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #109 on: October 06, 2010, 04:00:58 pm »
Man, why do I suck with environment drawing... This is Zeal ruins. Yeah I took it with a camera.

Anywhos, this is where Cedric finds the Frozen Flame. this is a rough idea of the place I had in my head. Can somebody do better?

TheMage

• Artist of Termina
  • Time Traveler (+800)
  • Dreaming through time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 07, 2010, 01:39:55 am »
Well- I have a headset with a mic attatched to it, I could record my voice on that for Gladus I think! I just need to do said recordings in private so I dont feel to silly haha.

Inwe Elanesse

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 07, 2010, 02:15:13 am »
Yeah... I was going to do a big recording session, but the computer I record on has been moved out. (Meaning I don't have it anymore.) All the other computers are too loud and make nasty background noise... So I'm working very hard on coming up with a solution, but it might take a little bit of time.

Sorry guys! I'll still do my part, just not quite as soon as planned.

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #112 on: October 07, 2010, 11:37:43 am »
No problems! But do make haste, coz we gots lots of work to do. =P I may have found someone to play Levant. He's from Newgrounds and will be interested in playing the role, but haven't heard from him the second time yet. Nevertheless, his voice has quality!

Also, I modeled an Imp (not so Toriyama style) in Sculptris, a free tool which might interest Princess Schala Zeal. Just didn't have the time to show you guys. Nevertheless, these Imps later battle Falco.

Anywhos, anybody interested in doing some background concept art? Doesn't have to be colored; just penciling is fine.

TheMage

• Artist of Termina
  • Time Traveler (+800)
  • Dreaming through time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 08, 2010, 03:34:34 am »
Well i've come down with a cold but i'll see what I can do! It shouldnt effect my voice to much XD. I have act one so should I just do all the lines, or a few, until we figure out if I can voice her correctly or not?

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #114 on: October 08, 2010, 06:07:21 am »
Ah, well that's entirely up to you.  :) It's preferable to do a few voices first so we can fine tune to get the best. XD

TheMage

• Artist of Termina
  • Time Traveler (+800)
  • Dreaming through time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 12, 2010, 02:55:46 am »
Alrighty here is auditions for Gladus, and a teen levant. I did both seperately, then threw them in a scene together. We can fiddle with the pitch for Teen Levant because I dont think he sounds quite right. Both probably need work, but tell me what you think and what we can do to fix it XD.

It was to big to post so:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CAVSSNIY

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #116 on: October 12, 2010, 07:43:35 am »
LMFAO looks like I pronounce "beckon" wrongly. There goes my attempt at rhyming...

Anywhos, would you mind a bit of critique? XD

For Levant: At the beginning Levant attempts to summon Gladus so this isn't as light heart. He may need to speak up loudly, like attempting to have his voice heard from a storm. Also, do note that Levant is a scared little boy trying to be brave. The dialog needs emotion in his part, restrained emotion which is audible. Also, when you said "smite your enemies with your divine retribution" part, it sort of sounds like he's mocking his Goddess. No, it's an earnest request, but with a hint of urgency in his voice.

TheMage

• Artist of Termina
  • Time Traveler (+800)
  • Dreaming through time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 12, 2010, 01:50:55 pm »
Yeah I wasnt quite sure how to do Levant, so he was a bit rushed. I'm a bit nervous about doing a male part but eh, I think I can pull it off if you have no one else.

XD what about Gladus?

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #118 on: October 13, 2010, 03:47:58 am »
Yeah, you did Gladus pretty good, but your voice just didn't suit the character I imagined. I think I'll reserve you for a better role, that is, Matilda.  :D Still, try to put yourself in their toes. We want to feel the emotions emitting from the voice.

@Everybody else: I need volunteers for speed-painting BGs, or modeling it in 3D (seriously, anything will do). I seriously suck at BG painting. T____T Here's my attempt at Zeal Ruins.

The green thing's ocean, by the way.

TheMage

• Artist of Termina
  • Time Traveler (+800)
  • Dreaming through time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 13, 2010, 07:55:57 pm »
Alright then. :D

I dont know anything about BGs or modeling >.> or i'd help.