Author Topic: Chrono Movies: Fleabane Trilogy  (Read 21680 times)

jrobot

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Re: Chrono Movies: Fleabane Trilogy
« Reply #75 on: April 19, 2010, 12:27:38 am »
@tushantin:

Here you are; I hope you like it. I spent much more time thinking about the emotion and pacing this time as well as correcting the pronunciation flaws. Just tell me if there is anything else you want me to change.

In response to your previous post: send me any textures and footage you want and I'll plug them in to the simulations.
As to my machines, I have a late 2008 generation MacBook Pro triple booting Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Windows 7 Ultimate, and Ubuntu Karmic Koala as well as a 2.40GHz quad-core custom desktop with 4GB RAM and a GeForce 8800 GT graphics card booting Windows Vista Ultimate, Debian Etch and Karmic Koala. All OSes are 64bit. If we ever run into issues with rendering (which we shouldn't have to if the fire demo I made was good), we can look into some of Blender's distributed rendering plugins.

Now that you've sent everyone the script, how soon do you want us to send in audio files for it?

tushantin

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • Under Your Moonlight, Stealing Your Stars
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #76 on: April 20, 2010, 04:45:59 am »
o_o Double Tri-boots...Man, you're hardcore! I wish I had a Mac.

The audio files don't need to be rushed, since a co-writer/helper says he's got some ideas for some scenes in the script. Although, the sooner I get the voices done the sooner I can get the Audio Drama done before the animation, but mostly waiting for an actress for Gladus.

As for the dialogues, you've done this one perfectly well, save for the voice which I preferred your second take rather than the latest. But no worries, I played around with your audition, just to see how it would sound in an Audio Play/Drama and how I could use it in the animation flashback (and it sounds awesome). Another thing in the attachment is a test footage we could try as texture for Blender's particles.  8)

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #77 on: April 26, 2010, 04:06:11 pm »
An urgent announcement.

My exams for the third semester has been declared at 19th of May (what the f**k, at summer) and with the excessive heat it's highly unlikely I'm gonna survive, especially with my fourth semester starting (aka, Maya and Motion Builder). But right at 19th I'm gonna celebrate with some icecream soda (aka, California Bliss) take a break for the day and get back immediately at 20th, starting the animation with the non-verbal scenes of the movie.

But since Maya's almost begun, this would mean that the project my slow down a little. HOWEVER, this would also be a boon in disguise: I can experiment on that Crono vs Dalton animation I planned last year as I learn. Double kill!

Hope you guys have a great summer.  :D Because I can't have one...

Yourgingerestfan

• Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • im ginger ....your ginger ....were all ginger !
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 27, 2010, 03:34:37 am »
Don't worry tush my summers gonna be a bummer too ......lots of exams , mocks , essays ....how great :D

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 01, 2010, 05:54:13 pm »
Can't wait to see how this unfolds. It's already looking more interesting than this, I'd have to say.

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #81 on: June 06, 2010, 01:47:02 pm »
This one probably looks even more interesting than Mickey Mouse.  :lol:
http://tushantin.deviantart.com/art/WIP-Cambyses-2-166673349

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 06, 2010, 05:44:57 pm »
Wow, tushantin, are you actually on the verge of having the scene animated? I can't wait to see a snippet in action.

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #83 on: June 07, 2010, 02:58:34 am »
Yeah, it'll be soon. Dude, check the art repository post, I need your pick.

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #84 on: June 12, 2010, 12:17:45 pm »

jrobot

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 23, 2010, 11:55:25 pm »
@tushantin:

Sorry to hear about that. I have completed recording all of the lines for Ulfus and some for the minor characters as well. Since the combined filesize is several megabytes, I will send them to you via email.

Truthordeal

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Dunno what's supposed to go here. Oh now I see.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
« Reply #86 on: July 24, 2010, 04:45:12 pm »
And I'll do mine as soon as I'm able to record. Sorry about the hold up on my part, but I've been kinda held up this summer.

Inwe Elanesse

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 24, 2010, 05:18:42 pm »
I thought I heard it wasn't going to be an animation anymore?

Meh. I'll record in September, since I'll be busy with moving until then.

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #88 on: July 24, 2010, 06:01:52 pm »
@Inwe: I never said it isn't going to be an animation anymore. XDDD I NEED this to be an animation because I want to secure a job as an animator/director AND to give the Chrono community something awesome. Of course, I do admit I WAS considering of turning Moonlight Reckoning into a Musical Film if there weren't enough voice actors. No problem with September since Milly's bit still has quite some time to come. I'm merely waiting for Levant and Gladus (I hate working out of line unless what's first is secured).

@Truthordeal: No problem! Just as Milly's, Van Guardia's bits are still to come and quite a lot to finish before then. I'll release Fleabane episode-wise sequence (meaning, even if I do finish parts that aren't in sequence I won't be releasing them yet).

@jrobot: Thanks for the recordings! I haven't taken a look at them yet since I was at work but I'll do so pronto. If your Ulfus recordings are indeed awesome I'll be happy to do both Levant and Gladus on my own. (Mystics with Indian accents work good, aye?)

Anywhos I'll tell you guys what I've been up to lately. I was hoping to finish Ulfus's flashback scene with jrobot's dialogue but I had doing things out of turn especially when I don't like showing things out of sequence. On top of that assignments popped up along with exams, and I've been intimidated by a certain 16 year old friend who's... finished a book before me and has already become a bestselling author... *frowns* Which is why instead of waiting aimlessly I decided to focus on my novel meanwhile and finish it, especially since I need money to enter a good college. (Of course, I'm not doing my novel for the sake of money, but for the sake of philosophy alone, but I can't keep stalling it like I have been for years now).

I may not be the best there is but I'm going to give it my all. This project and my book are gonna be awesome!

P.S.: For all those curious about the story, look here!
http://www.chronocompendium.com/Forums/index.php/topic,8591.0.html

Truthordeal

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Dunno what's supposed to go here. Oh now I see.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
« Reply #89 on: July 24, 2010, 07:37:12 pm »
Wait, I'm Van Guardia? I thought I was just the King?