Author Topic: So, I Had This Interesting Dream...  (Read 13836 times)

Sajainta

• Survivor of the Darkness
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Reporting live from Purgatory.
    • View Profile
Re: So, I Had This Interesting Dream...
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2011, 05:27:17 am »
Last night I dreamt that you had to get special permission from the government to get tattoos.  Percy Weasley was the one who proposed the bill.  That prat.

tushantin

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • Under Your Moonlight, Stealing Your Stars
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2011, 07:29:09 am »
Last night I dreamt that you had to get special permission from the government to get tattoos.  Percy Weasley was the one who proposed the bill.  That prat.
Haha! He wants it in the curb, doesn't he?

Syna

• Squaretable Knight (+400)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2011, 04:58:15 pm »
He's just jealous that Bill is the coolest Weasley kid.

Syna

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2011, 05:05:42 pm »
Also, a couple nights ago, I dreamt that I was passing through a rave and Sephiroth was there. He was being a total wallflower and looked very uncomfortable. Later on in the dream, I found out that he won a Goth costume contest.

wiz Khalifa

• Earthbound (+15)
  • smokin' trees in 12000 bc, bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2011, 07:00:04 am »
Ima make this brief cuz its close to 3 am n i'm exhausted from livin it real
When i was younger, a player at the age of 16, i had this dream...i cant remember most of it, but it was one of those dreams that sticks witchu for years, naamean? Ima probably take the memory to my grave or still remember it when im old enough to tell it to my grandkids, whatev comes 1st...HaHa

Picture me in a train station, with this atmosphere like the End of Time, but the environment itself is more like Tower of Geddon from Chrono X's dead sea. Yall remember that ghost sitting on a bench? It was just like that, with me sitting on a bench. But it aint like chrono x...first, it wasnt gloomy like the dead sea, it felt way more like the end of time, like everyone at this train station is waitin for existence itself to come to an end. Feel me so far?
2nd, this aint all life-like like chrono x, or most of the dreams i get, its made of 16bit pixels, just like a SNES game...now this is where my mind starts to get hazy and i cant remember shit. I think Magus was there, decked out like The Prophet, wearin that DnD robe over his head, and Sephiroth and Dalton mightve been there too. Hard to say, especially after all these years. But Magus was there fo sho
Also I had Schala sittin by me on the bench, i distinctly remember that. Theres this vibe between us where we's like, real close, maybe as friends, or maybe she beat out all the other bitches to become #1 in this player's heart. Who knows. Details are sketchy...and that's all i can remember, other than seeing weird sights around us, like a glowing lamp on the wall glitching out (remember, this dream looks like a video game...so it be natural to assume it takes place in a video game) Last thing i remember is merging with Schala to become some mutant humanoid wearing a robe, with 4 arms, no face, and the same "glitchy" feeling that the lamp had. I interpret this climactic moment to be the Apocalypse of my dream. And then i woke up, wonderin what the fuck i just went through....

Anyone think they know what it means? Goodnight ChronoCompendium Ill be seein ya players tomorrow....  :wink: :cry:

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2011, 05:17:38 am »
So I had this strange dream. I WAS BEING CHASED ON SKATEBOARDS. By an Aussie girl. Screaming, "Wot tha hell? Get back here, mate!"

I escaped as much as I could, doing stunts that could make Tony Hawk worship me, but there she was, refusing to give up and gaining on me. I've no idea why she was after me, and I still wonder why I didn't just let myself get caught just to see what happens next. All I remember is that I managed to evade her, then ran into a group of friends dressed up in Cricket outfits. And I woke up. @.@

rushingwind

• Guru of Life Emeritus
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2011, 05:28:37 am »
I had a dream about the Little Mermaid (the Disney version), where apparently the merpeople were a highly advanced society. Ariel was trying to explain genetics to Eric. And then there was a university, and Ariel was upset because all the science and math being taught was all wrong in the human world.

I have no idea how this dream got in my head, heh.

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2011, 06:15:19 am »
I had a dream about the Little Mermaid (the Disney version), where apparently the merpeople were a highly advanced society. Ariel was trying to explain genetics to Eric. And then there was a university, and Ariel was upset because all the science and math being taught was all wrong in the human world.

I have no idea how this dream got in my head, heh.
Holy shit! That's almost like The Mermaid Apprentices! O.O Except this is where they're actually trained as Ambassadors.

Mr Bekkler

• Bounty Hunter
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2011, 03:51:19 pm »
Ugh, I just had a dream my dog was seriously injured (describing the injuries would get vulgar quick, they were very specific) and upon finding out, I flipped my shit and my mom didn't seem to realize the gravity of the situation(read:didn't care at all). When I woke up, I realized dream me pictured the dog my family had when I was younger AS my current pet, they're different sized, color, breed, and personality.wtf

Licawolf

• Black Wind Agent (+600)
  • tempus edax rerum
    • View Profile
    • DA account
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2011, 04:23:37 pm »
It happens to me that, in my dreams, my dog is usually of a different breed and age (sometimes she's a pup in my dream, and in reality she's 12 years old). I don't know why my mind does that, but it's kind of unsettling  sometimes.

Sajainta

• Survivor of the Darkness
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Reporting live from Purgatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2011, 09:10:03 am »
A few nights ago I had this weird dream in which Nikola Tesla was some kind of mad scientist who performed creepy experiments on living things he had created.  He was showcasing one of his creatures in a red and white tent; it was an eyeless, legless blob (not unlike Jabba the Hutt) who gave birth through its stomach in true Alien fashion.  Only this "baby" slid out more than burst out of its "mother's" stomach.  It resembled a placenta, but it was living and was covered in eyeballs.  The creature then gouged out some of the eyeballs and began eating them.  It then smushed two of them into its empty sockets.

Tesla--being a creepy douche--decided to summon up a demon spirit (whose name was Sejivtt) to possess Frodo Baggins.  The Fellowship (this was before Boromir died, sorry spoilers) got SUPER pissed at Tesla, and Aragorn ordered him to tag along with them so he could help Frodo.  I think his exact words were "You piece of shit!  I don't give a fuck if you invented some stupid coil, you're coming with us and you have to carry ALL of our luggage!"

The only way to save Frodo was to have a benevolent spirit possess him instead--which would drive out Sejivtt.  So the ten of them traveled to the Philippines (because WHY NOT) to an area called the Chocolate Hills, which looked nothing like the real Chocolate Hills.  It was a barren place, with tall, skinny mountains covered in mist.  They had to light torches on nine of the mountains, and only then would Sejivtt leave Frodo.

/end dream

I described this to D (because I always tell him about my dreams) and he asked me why on earth my dreams are always so fucked-up and weird.  I told him I had no clue.  But I would much rather have weird, creepy dreams than boring ones.

Licawolf

• Black Wind Agent (+600)
  • tempus edax rerum
    • View Profile
    • DA account
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2011, 02:23:22 pm »
I dreamt I was doing some research on the internet, and accidentally discovered an article in an spanish blog about an obscure Chrono game I never heard about, it was a Marle-centric game, the website had some screenshots, the game looked a lot like that part of Crimson Echoes in which Marle is alone in 1AD. I was super excited for discovering that, I opened the compendium page and was about to post asking about the game, when I noticed that in the left menu of the page, the game was already listed there, I was like "How I never noticed that before???  :| ". Then I went to the mall and talked with an employee of a disc store, surprisingly enough the employee knew about the game too, and told me that they were still selling it.

Sadly I don't remember having played the game in the dream, I guess I woke up a little after that  :P

« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 02:52:26 pm by Licawolf »

tiny260

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
    • Fan Fiction Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2011, 02:35:56 pm »
Aw... Hey Licawolf, next time you go to sleep, make sure to play that game and tell us how it goes!

As for me, I was in some sort of RPG-like thing. Moved to .hack style with infected areas. Then Final Fantasy XIII with the battle style. Mario with the enemies. Entered area past statue of childhood idols to Twilight-y room with others. Looked up. Bat-like Heartless on the ceiling. Used targeting system from Birth By Sleep to take them down. Zombies came in. HS 101 teacher got infected. Battled zombies. Whole building was full of 'em. Fought our way through and ended up in room free of zombies. Boarded the place up, terrified that if we left, zombies would find us and attack.

Later, daytime apparently, I leave to a secret door, watch a rich snooty family move next door, then sneak in with everyone else hidden in the room and talk about the zombie appocolypse and how to stop it before they can get anyone else, for everyone outside the school knows nothing of it.

At least, that was a dream I had half a year ago...

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2011, 06:11:32 am »
Had a strange dream...

There was a this baby, growing bluish hair. She was apparently my younger sister (that I don't even have). She learned to speak earlier than other babies and was incredibly talented, smarter and superior than me. She was really social, and Alpha'd me in every way. As she grew older, at an early age she beat me in intelligence. And despite all that I loved her and supported her through all her strife.

Coming back to reality, strangely enough, after I was born (and before my brother was) there was another baby Mom was having and the doc said it would be a girl. The baby died in miscarriage.

utunnels

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2011, 08:55:32 am »
I had a dream in which my right shin had a spasm.
But when I got out of my bed I felt that was not a dream, it really hurt.
 :?