Author Topic: The $%*! frustration thread  (Read 484790 times)

teaflower

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Dreams are the gateway to reality.
    • View Profile
Re: The $%*! frustration thread
« Reply #1350 on: January 18, 2009, 08:28:05 pm »
Yeah, I was just messing around. I don't mean a lot of the insults I type/say/whatever, unless you actually deserve it.

chrono eric

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: January 18, 2009, 08:28:45 pm »
Then it's itsy bitsy.

... Lovell scouted him out. He needed something to do while Seren was looking for T.K.! Yes. That's it.  :D

I am so confused by these two quotes it's not even funny. What the hell are you talking about and what does it have to do with the relative size of his dong?

HyperNerd

• Springtime of Youth
  • In Guardia we trust
    • View Profile
    • Surreal Squad homepage
« Reply #1352 on: January 18, 2009, 08:46:27 pm »
She's talking about charecters in her book from the second one. A little inside joking, if you will.

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: January 18, 2009, 08:46:47 pm »
I was saying that Shadow's massive post count doesn't equal a massive dong, and I knew this because my novel character, Lovell, had to be pulled away from doing... things... with his girlfriend, Seren, and I sent him to give solid proof. And Sinclair is supposed to be the bi one...

Current gripe is that there's, like, nothing good to eat here. We haven't done grocery shopping in ages, it seems...

KebreI

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • A true man never dies, even when he's killed
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: January 18, 2009, 08:50:49 pm »
Guess it's a silly idea then. It started with TacT saying I should make a new account the day I hit 777. Wow. That feels like yesterday...
Hey, He got that idea from me. I did abandon my account.

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: January 18, 2009, 08:51:37 pm »
Gah! So many opinions, too little time!

Yeah, I think I'll leave teaflower at 1999.

HyperNerd

• Springtime of Youth
  • In Guardia we trust
    • View Profile
    • Surreal Squad homepage
« Reply #1356 on: January 18, 2009, 08:52:45 pm »
And THEN who will you be?

Daniel Krispin

« Reply #1357 on: January 18, 2009, 08:54:33 pm »
I was saying that Shadow's massive post count doesn't equal a massive dong, and I knew this because my novel character, Lovell, had to be pulled away from doing... things... with his girlfriend, Seren, and I sent him to give solid proof. And Sinclair is supposed to be the bi one...

Current gripe is that there's, like, nothing good to eat here. We haven't done grocery shopping in ages, it seems...

Can I send characters from my stories alongside?

My gripe of the moment is my mental faculties are diminished by bad eating habits and lack of sleep. I hate it when I can't think all too well. And for a second gripe, I cannot get ahold of the other member of my group for a presentation I have to give in class tomorrow. We're supposed to give a talk and lead discussion on the theories of this one archaeologist called Bernal (advocating a shift from the Indo-European origin Aryan model of Greek civilization progression to a Revised-Ancient one which sets the origins of Greek culture in Africa and the Middle-East), but my emails have gone unreturned. Not that I fear doing it all myself... if I must, and if I understand the subject, if I have a good frame of mind, I can ramble easily enough, but it would be far easier with an aiding group member.

Acacia Sgt

• Guru of Reason
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Forever loyal to the Acacia Dragoons
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: January 18, 2009, 08:55:37 pm »
Gah! So many opinions, too little time!

Yeah, I think I'll leave teaflower at 1999.

Why? What would leaving your account and creating another accomplish?

And I thought that's how the sentence would go...
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 09:04:39 pm by Acacia Sgt »

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: January 18, 2009, 08:59:31 pm »
... randomly placed commas annoy me, Sarge.

It's an immortalizing thing. Like Kebrel is forever leet. Yes, send your characters. Lovell did this because Seren was looking for T.K., and now that he has been located... the sounds from their room will drive me nutty. I'd probably go with Angelic Flower or another name I use elsewhere, or something completely different.

Daniel Krispin

« Reply #1360 on: January 18, 2009, 09:04:34 pm »
... randomly placed commas annoy me, Sarge.

It's an immortalizing thing. Like Kebrel is forever leet. Yes, send your characters. Lovell did this because Seren was looking for T.K., and now that he has been located... the sounds from their room will drive me nutty. I'd probably go with Angelic Flower or another name I use elsewhere, or something completely different.

Nah, I think it should be too cruel to set upon him such as the austere Kallisteia, or the martial prowess of Telvalak. He has enough to deal with already without being engaged in battles of the old heroic sort. I don't think he'd long survive in the direct close-quarters combat of far shadowing spears.

And yes, change your name, but take something Latin. That sort of thing is my wont, usually. I've gone by Alexaion in times past, for example, which is Greek. Such names can be stately and commanding.

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: January 18, 2009, 09:07:20 pm »
I wish I were more Latin or Greek in real life. All of my names are Irish or Scottish or whatever. I think I'll go with something Latin. Dunno what. But it will kick some serious ass.

Daniel Krispin

« Reply #1362 on: January 18, 2009, 09:10:44 pm »
I wish I were more Latin or Greek in real life. All of my names are Irish or Scottish or whatever. I think I'll go with something Latin. Dunno what. But it will kick some serious ass.

Make sure you give it a feminine ending. Don't want to be calling yourself Magnus or anything like that, eh? (That one would rather be Magna, you know.)

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #1363 on: January 18, 2009, 09:11:24 pm »
Speaking of name changes, I was considering asking Z to change my username to FaFniR or Steampunk (as I'm known on multiple other sites), but it seems like I've been around as 'Pyt Fumv' for too long and I'm attached to that.

HyperNerd

• Springtime of Youth
  • In Guardia we trust
    • View Profile
    • Surreal Squad homepage
« Reply #1364 on: January 18, 2009, 09:13:05 pm »
Oh?

Anyways...
I think that's a dumb idea,  no offense. You will be immortalized as teaflower, you don't need a certain number of posts.