Author Topic: Stuff you LOVE, baby  (Read 336628 times)

Uboa

• Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff you LOVE, baby
« Reply #1560 on: September 20, 2009, 07:06:44 pm »
ZombieBucky!

Is this picture from your rotating user images a picture of Ayla...with a briefcase?

Because, if so, the nonplussed look on her face has got to be just about the most awesome epic win ever. Do you have a full-sized version of it?

Unfrozen cavewoman lawyer!

ZombieBucky

• Springtime of Youth
  • Squaretable Knight (+400)
  • <insert witty phrase to match above avatar>
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: September 20, 2009, 10:27:23 pm »
ZombieBucky!

Is this picture from your rotating user images a picture of Ayla...with a briefcase?

Because, if so, the nonplussed look on her face has got to be just about the most awesome epic win ever. Do you have a full-sized version of it?
oh jeez.
i was googling images for that random avatar thing.
i save all images i crop and reduce in a folder in my computer... let me see if i still have it.

of course i dont. i have some other random crap there instead.
and i cant seem to find it in a google search... if i find it ill post it here.
im pretty sure the theme of the image was a bizarro chrono trigger world. hence why ayla is a lawyer.

Sajainta

• Survivor of the Darkness
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Reporting live from Purgatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: September 21, 2009, 02:04:37 am »
ZombieBucky!

I actually found the picture that ZombieBucky used a while ago, but I can't remember where it was!  >_<  I looked in DeviantArt for a wee bit, but I couldn't find it.  Arrrrgh.  Sorry Lord J.  It really was a funny picture.  I'll try to look for it again some time later, because now I want to have it too, heh.

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: September 21, 2009, 03:16:52 am »
A glimmering medal for whomever first finds this picture and presents it to me, Lord J!

Truthordeal

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Dunno what's supposed to go here. Oh now I see.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
« Reply #1564 on: September 21, 2009, 02:04:59 pm »
I got kicked out of an FCA concert last night. Apparently the band doesn't like it when you shout "Let's give it up for Jesus!" after every set. I dunno why, since its a Christian Rock band, but, meh. Didn't really even want to be there. Christian Rock is kind of gay.

I suppose this would normally be in the frustration thread, but I myself find it hilarious.

Sajainta

• View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: September 21, 2009, 04:11:59 pm »
I really, really like H. P. Lovecraft.  This guy is nuts!  (And that's a good thing in my little world.)

Shee

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
  • Sheeeeeeit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: September 21, 2009, 04:56:49 pm »
I got kicked out of an FCA concert last night. Apparently the band doesn't like it when you shout "Let's give it up for Jesus!" after every set. I dunno why, since its a Christian Rock band, but, meh. Didn't really even want to be there. Christian Rock is kind of gay.

I suppose this would normally be in the frustration thread, but I myself find it hilarious.

I just spat my drink all over the place laughing.  Thank you for that.  Faith Plus One is the sheeeit.

ZaichikArky

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
    • Livejournal
« Reply #1567 on: September 21, 2009, 05:02:20 pm »

LOL! TROLL. At least they could have told you to stop doing that if they didn't like it rather than just kicking you out for trolling (even though it wasn't XD; ).

Thought

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: September 21, 2009, 05:45:25 pm »
I really, really like H. P. Lovecraft.  This guy is nuts!  (And that's a good thing in my little world.)

True, he wrote some good stuff. Though I do have one criticism of his work: an elbow is quite possibly the least terrifying aspect of any creature imaginable. Other than that, good stuff (AND it can be read online free since no one holds the copyrights to most of his work).

Truthordeal

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Dunno what's supposed to go here. Oh now I see.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
« Reply #1569 on: September 21, 2009, 07:18:13 pm »
Thought, is your new signature some form of Klingon or Hawaiian or something?

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: September 21, 2009, 08:03:50 pm »
You got kicked out of a Christian rock concert? Oh, golly, I love that. It's a sign, dude. Come to the DEVIL!  :franky

Dammit! I can't find a screenshot of Patrick Stewart as the Lord of Hell in his Saturday Night Live appearance. We need to find that picture and make it a Compendium icon. ZeaLitY, you have your orders.

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: September 21, 2009, 09:01:30 pm »
For those of you who live Washington State's King, Pierce, Kitsap, or Snohomish counties, you should buy an ORCA transit pass while they're still free! They won't be free for much longer. This is a new one-card transit pass for the entire region. It's a very good idea!

http://blog.seattlepi.com/transportation/archives/179681.asp

There's a link to the ORCA (One Regional Card for All) website in the news article.

Sajainta

• View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: September 21, 2009, 09:09:46 pm »
Christian Rock is kind of gay.

CCM is so terrible.  I grew up in a very religious community and went to a Christian high school, so pretty much everyone I knew listened to nothing but Christian music.  I've heard my fair share and yeah...terrible.

I think this sums it up nicely::

http://graphjam.com/2009/07/16/song-chart-memes-christian-music/

Mr Bekkler

• Bounty Hunter
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: September 21, 2009, 09:51:38 pm »
I think this sums it up nicely::

http://graphjam.com/2009/07/16/song-chart-memes-christian-music/

Hellarious! Hits the nail right on the head...I mean wrist.

I'm bad... :-(

ZaichikArky

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
    • Livejournal
« Reply #1574 on: September 21, 2009, 09:55:04 pm »
Sounds like Klingon to me. Definitely not Hawaiin. I really love Klingon, I wish I could learn it. Z girl said that somewhere in Washington there are Klingon classes. I'm jealous XD.