Author Topic: The $%*! frustration thread  (Read 484422 times)

Mr Bekkler

• Bounty Hunter
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile
Re: The $%*! frustration thread
« Reply #4200 on: October 07, 2009, 11:00:19 pm »
There is like ZERO Norstein Bekkler fanart. Every time I make a new avatar I have to scour the web to find anything remotely suitable, then edit the HELL out of it. I don't use rav anyway, but if I did there'd be no point.

Sajainta

• Survivor of the Darkness
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Reporting live from Purgatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4201 on: October 07, 2009, 11:14:04 pm »
There is like ZERO Norstein Bekkler fanart. Every time I make a new avatar I have to scour the web to find anything remotely suitable, then edit the HELL out of it. I don't use rav anyway, but if I did there'd be no point.

You should ask one of the resident artists here to draw some for ya.

Mr Bekkler

• Bounty Hunter
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4202 on: October 07, 2009, 11:49:39 pm »
You should ask one of the resident artists here to draw some for ya.

Na, since I consider myself an artist, asking someone else to do it just seems lazy. Besides, I don't want people to do it for me, I want them to do it for the love of Norstein! Which, apparently, doesn't exist.

If there's one thing humans have displayed throughout history, it's that there is no love for the unexplained. Another frustration I guess.

Sajainta

• View Profile
« Reply #4203 on: October 08, 2009, 01:08:06 am »
Besides, I don't want people to do it for me, I want them to do it for the love of Norstein! Which, apparently, doesn't exist.

Ah.  I completely understand.  That really does suck.

My favourite avatar of yours that I've seen was the one you drew of Norstein.

Frustration::  After about 2 or 3 months without cereal and ice cream I caved and bought a huge tub of ice cream and some milk and cereal.  The problem?  I'm lactose intolerant.  I scarfed down a tonne of ice cream and cereal today and now I'm sick.  I have no one to blame but myself, and I am frustrated with my own stupidity, especially considering I KNEW this was going to happen.  >_<

KebreI

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • A true man never dies, even when he's killed
    • View Profile
« Reply #4204 on: October 08, 2009, 01:11:10 am »
It's not all bad, you got some IceCream and Cereal out of it.

Sajainta

• View Profile
« Reply #4205 on: October 08, 2009, 01:48:56 am »
It's not all bad, you got some IceCream and Cereal out of it.

Definite truth.  Rocky road ice cream is delicious.  And you really can't beat Honey Nut Cheerios.

Zephira

• Bounty Hunter
  • You're not afraid of the dark, are you?...Are you?
    • View Profile
    • My deviantArt page
« Reply #4206 on: October 08, 2009, 02:01:36 am »
Frustration: It's ten, and I've got a long classday tomorrow so I've gotta sleep, but I want to keep working on these DS sprites. It's just so addicting, so hard to stop once I get going. I've already passed the "Just one more sheet, then I'll sleep" line at least five times.

KebreI

• A true man never dies, even when he's killed
    • View Profile
« Reply #4207 on: October 08, 2009, 02:40:49 am »
So annoying, I greatly dislike those "watch this movie then write 4 pages on what message it was sending" assignments. I was able to get little over a single page. I didn't care for the movie plus none of it really stuck w/ me, so I just wrote about it being an ineffective piece.
You'd think an ocser winning documentary would be easy to write about, I'd much rather work on my physic paper.

Thought

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4208 on: October 08, 2009, 10:36:39 am »
The problem?  I'm lactose intolerant.

My frustration is that I have a crappy mutant power. Wolverine has his mutant regeneration, Cyclops gets to shoot lasers from his eyes, even Forge has a cool power. Me? I get to produce lactase (note, not to be confused with lactate) in adulthood. 'Cause there are a lot of milk-based super villains.

Yup, being lactose tolerant is a mutation (one that appears to be around 7,000 years old, if I am remembering correctly).

Sajainta

• View Profile
« Reply #4209 on: October 08, 2009, 01:47:32 pm »
I looked like a fool a bit ago.  I was walking to the library from my French class and this man comes up behind me and shouts "BOO!".  I have really bad hypervigilance, so I completely freaked out and gave a small scream.  People stared at me and I looked like an idiot.  I don't know why the guy decided it would be fun to randomly scare someone, but he looked and sounded like he was mentally challenged.  He laughed and said "HI!" really loudly.  I said hi back and then walked away quickly.  I went into a restroom and started to cry because I was so freaked out.  I know that could sound like a really extreme reaction, but I'm so jumpy and anxious and anything that catches me by surprise makes my nerves shot to hell.

And now I'm really on edge.  Fuck that.

kingpingu30

• Springtime of Youth
  • Guardian (+100)
  • Cos I am the actual king of the pingus.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4210 on: October 08, 2009, 03:32:03 pm »
The biggest frustration in my life at the moment is... The vast majority of people at my school. I don't even seem to exist to many people in my classes. And the unnecessary piss taking and the shit I'm forced to endure... No fucking wonder that I have grown to hate nearly everything... And that I seem so distant and shy... That isnt shyness by the way. Thats because I can't stand any of the shit they say/do.

Fucking bunch of retards. They all need to learn to stop piss taking and other bullying.

Shee

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
  • Sheeeeeeit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4211 on: October 08, 2009, 04:30:17 pm »
Bah, let 'em choke on your dust...

kingpingu30

• Springtime of Youth
  • Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4212 on: October 08, 2009, 04:35:27 pm »
Seriously, if they don't stop with the piss taking, I will lose it and make them choke on my fist...

Sajainta

• View Profile
« Reply #4213 on: October 08, 2009, 05:18:18 pm »
Seriously, if they don't stop with the piss taking, I will lose it and make them choke on my fist...

Heh, that made me laugh.  Not the circumstances themselves, of course, but what you said was clever.

Fuck bullies.  I don't blame you for being pissed off and hating everything.  Bullies are pathetic and weak, but knowing that doesn't make it any easier if you're the target.  As someone who was really badly bullied to another, I don't really have any advice.  Secondary school doesn't last forever, so at least there's that.

kingpingu30

• Springtime of Youth
  • Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4214 on: October 08, 2009, 05:24:28 pm »
Well, I'm past compulsory education, but I still get it... maybe it's because the 6th form college is part of the school I went to. Yup, 5 years of it makes you a wreck... It'll end eventually... the shitting nightmare i'm currently in...