Author Topic: The $%*! frustration thread  (Read 484947 times)

Mr Bekkler

• Bounty Hunter
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile
Re: The $%*! frustration thread
« Reply #4005 on: September 17, 2009, 11:49:06 am »
Really sore throat. I've been coughing like crazy. :(

Space flu.

It's like swine flu, but in space.

Zephira

• Bounty Hunter
  • Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • You're not afraid of the dark, are you?...Are you?
    • View Profile
    • My deviantArt page
« Reply #4006 on: September 17, 2009, 04:15:34 pm »
Three frustrations: First, I keep having dreams about playing World of Warcraft and I have no idea why, but now I really want my Shaman back. Second, the D key on my laptop is broken so I've had to copy paste the letter D whenever typing. Now, on a different computer with a working keyboard, I keep trying to copy paste my D.
Third, and most retarded: A friend of my step brother's came over here to stay the night after he had an argument with his dad. It was agreed that he would stay here two days before finding more permanent residence. Now he's planning to live here for eight to ten months. I like his cat, but him being here means, on a normal day, we'll have seven people to feed. I'm bad enough at finding food as it is, now he and that other girl are raiding the kitchen at one or two am every night. Goodbye sleep, goodbye food!

Sajainta

• Survivor of the Darkness
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Reporting live from Purgatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4007 on: September 17, 2009, 05:56:26 pm »
Wow Zephira, that sucks about the friend.  It was just agreed that he starts living with your family??  Weird..

My frustration::  my roommates annoy me.  A lot.  They are the anti-me.  Really loud, really sociable (which is not a bad thing in and of itself, but when you have people in and out of the suite all the time...), really OMGZZZ YAY THAT IS LYK SO COOL, really--and I mean REALLY--screechy.  Think stereotypical sorority girls.  Stereotypical popular high school girls.  Blond, rich, suburban, lots of clothes, takes-them-40-minutes-just-to-do-their-hair-in-the-morning types.  They're all BFFs or whatever (there are 3 of them) and so it's just a little bit awkward.  It doesn't help that they have this kind of snooty "why are you even here" attitude regarding me.  Well excuse me for not having a place to live and for being thrown into your suite.  It's not like I'd choose to live with you anyway.  >_<

And the screeches.  Dear god.  The screeches.  UGH.

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4008 on: September 17, 2009, 06:01:38 pm »
Jeez. A family of mouths. That explains why you're so thin. I think you should start leaving your garbage and dirty laundry on his bed until he gets the idea and moves out.

ZaichikArky

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
    • Livejournal
« Reply #4009 on: September 17, 2009, 06:09:36 pm »
Third, and most retarded: A friend of my step brother's came over here to stay the night after he had an argument with his dad. It was agreed that he would stay here two days before finding more permanent residence. Now he's planning to live here for eight to ten months. I like his cat, but him being here means, on a normal day, we'll have seven people to feed. I'm bad enough at finding food as it is, now he and that other girl are raiding the kitchen at one or two am every night. Goodbye sleep, goodbye food!

Wow, that #* %ing sucks 0_o. I can't imagine how it would be living with 7 people. Why do your parents take in refugees? >_>; I'm an only child and I had to deal with having to share a room basically for one school year of my life and I'm surprised I didn't have a nervous breakdown. But you at least get your own room, right? Something like this would never happen in my family (both parents don't like people and have no friends), but if my mom or dad decided to take in people, I'd be really pissed! You're skinny enough as it is, not fair to make it even harder for you to get food D:.

My frustration::  my roommates annoy me.  A lot.  They are the anti-me.  Really loud, really sociable (which is not a bad thing in and of itself, but when you have people in and out of the suite all the time...), really OMGZZZ YAY THAT IS LYK SO COOL, really--and I mean REALLY--screechy.  Think stereotypical sorority girls.  Stereotypical popular high school girls.  Blond, rich, suburban, lots of clothes, takes-them-40-minutes-just-to-do-their-hair-in-the-morning types.  They're all BFFs or whatever (there are 3 of them) and so it's just a little bit awkward.  It doesn't help that they have this kind of snooty "why are you even here" attitude regarding me.  Well excuse me for not having a place to live and for being thrown into your suite.  It's not like I'd choose to live with you anyway.  >_<

Ah college. My freshman year, I had a roommate. She and I weren't really friends, but overall we got along because she was a sweet girl and would become a crying mess if anyone had a confrontation with her. My second year I was alone in my little closet of a single dorm (ideal living situation). My third year I decided to move off campus with this friend. I got my own room, but him and I really didn't get along and at some point I really, really hated him. So much for that friendship >_>;.  I kind of regret that things couldn't be back to how it was before we moved in, but ah well.

So I've been living with my dad for something like 2 and a half years (one and a half years, I spent in Japan), and it's a very good situation for me. I love my mom, but I don't want to move back in with her for various reasons. Overall, I like living with my dad. He's hardly ever around and the most I have to put up with are his neat freak commands. He refuses to clean the apt and he's the biggest neat freak I have ever met so every week he comes up with chores for me to do. He used to be on my case all the time about how messy my room is, but eventually he gave up and just grimaces and complains if he has to come in my room. He also used to complain because I don't prepare dinner for him, but he's stopped that too considering all he eats while he's here is salad and that doesn't really take long to prepare. His biggest demand is that there are never dishes in the sink.  Actually, living with him isn't really a frustration. Just sometimes his patronizing and complaining nature is frustrating. He's been my best room mate by far XD;. Of course, ideally, I'd be living alone, but I can't do that right now. 

It seems like since my bf's visiting, dad has gotten more patronizing and offensive, and I think that has to do with him really not liking the bf and having to put up with him while he's around. I'm getting kind of tired of it, though. I don't like to fight with my dad, him and I have very similar personalities and end up not speaking to each other for a while until I give up (because he never thinks he's in the wrong). 

Shee

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
  • Sheeeeeeit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4010 on: September 17, 2009, 08:38:25 pm »
I just got bent over by the DMV.  Buncha jabronees, that's what they are.  Glad to have it done though.

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #4011 on: September 17, 2009, 11:25:33 pm »
Guess I just feel like whining that I feel like shit right now.

Done.

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4012 on: September 17, 2009, 11:31:53 pm »
Get better, you marvelous little piece of Faf. This Compendium is just toast and bones without you!

Temporal Knight

• Springtime of Youth
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
  • Roar through the flames of time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4013 on: September 18, 2009, 10:09:34 pm »
I've had more project like work this week than normal. It's annoying.

Grah...no...more...work. Must relax.

Sajainta

• Survivor of the Darkness
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Reporting live from Purgatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4014 on: September 18, 2009, 10:22:29 pm »
Something shitty just happened, so I'm really upset and can't seem to stop crying.  And I hate crying, for a tonne of reasons, and it doesn't help that it's making my head cold worse, heh.

Things just suck sometimes, ya know?  :(

Temporal Knight

• Springtime of Youth
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4015 on: September 18, 2009, 10:32:59 pm »
Ah, I feel your pain. I am sorry for whatever reason you feel upset.

ZombieBucky

• Springtime of Youth
  • Squaretable Knight (+400)
  • <insert witty phrase to match above avatar>
    • View Profile
« Reply #4016 on: September 18, 2009, 10:45:29 pm »
may i ask why youre crying, sajainta? would a lemon square make everything better?

i had my first beer today.
it was pretty gross.
my frustration is that my dad says its good, but i think its gross. is beer a taste that you aquire when youre older? has my father killed all sense of beer within me because he gave me one when i was 19?
or do i just not like beer?

Temporal Knight

• Springtime of Youth
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4017 on: September 18, 2009, 10:47:55 pm »
Beer is disgusting. I do not see how many others like the flavor of it. The feeling, I understand (for those poor sons of a gun), but in any case, it's one of the last alcohols I'd ever drink, let alone if I had to to save my life.

Blech.

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4018 on: September 18, 2009, 11:09:01 pm »
They say beer is an acquired taste. I didn't like it at all for a long time, until a coworker and then Wil Wheaton started swearing by Guinness. I tried a Guinness for myself and I was instantly a fan. Since then, I've learned that I have a very narrow taste for beers--dark, heavy, not too bitter--but, within that zone, I love the stuff.

In other words, "beer" is not one single product; it's a whole area of beverages, and you may find that you have a hearty appetite for certain kinds of beer while completely disliking others. Or, you may find that you don't like any beer at all. That's okay too.

Either way, your tastes may change with time.

ZombieBucky

• Springtime of Youth
  • Squaretable Knight (+400)
  • <insert witty phrase to match above avatar>
    • View Profile
« Reply #4019 on: September 18, 2009, 11:17:05 pm »
yeah i hope i grow to like it. dad says that miller lite is actually one of his least favorites but he doesnt want me drinking the good stuff yet because im too young.
new frustration: my father makes no sense whatsoever.