Author Topic: The $%*! frustration thread  (Read 485061 times)

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Re: The $%*! frustration thread
« Reply #2190 on: February 27, 2009, 03:07:38 pm »
Just to let you know, they don't ban for bad names or inappropriate words in your bio. Either she did something to others or enough people filed random complaints to get her banned.

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2191 on: February 27, 2009, 04:28:49 pm »
Fuck Persona 3.

The last boss has killed me after two hours of fighting two times now.

I feel so fucking awful now. Screw this.

idioticidioms

« Reply #2192 on: February 28, 2009, 11:04:27 am »
losing my temper, my eternal bane. I am not myself when it happens. I lose myself in the chaos, and the person who is speaking/yelling through my mouth, is me in a way, but isn't. It does not see reason, but instead believes that everything it does is right and everything it speaks is the truth. I hate losing my temper like that, I hate the loss of control, and what I hate more, is that on some primitive level, I love and enjoy it. But it almost always ends with me regretting my actions and wishing I could take them back, when I calm down and can see reason and truth again. Sometimes when I lose my temper, it's like I'm distanced from it, like I'm sitting and watching a scene play out. That I'm the audience and the actor is something that has taken control of my body. I see reason at those points, and I know that I should stop, but I can't do anything at all, and that just fuels my rage even more.

And that, that is my frustration, and my shame.

teaflower

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Dreams are the gateway to reality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2193 on: February 28, 2009, 01:20:53 pm »
Oh, how do you think I feel when I blow up?

Two things. One, my cat. Two, my sister.

Let's start with the cat. A while ago we put collars on our cats. These collars have bells on them. So when our cats walk or shake or do something else cute they jingle. The collars also have safety things designed so that when it gets caught on something it comes off the cat. Right? Right. However, it would seem as though Rosie has lost hers. So now she's not happy because she doesn't go jinglejinglejingle when she shakes or goes downstairs.

That's not good.

Now the big one. My fucking sister. You see, the litter boxes are complete crap at this point. Last night my brother told me that I was cleaning the upstairs one. The better of the two. He told my mom that my sis was cleaning the downstairs one. So today I cleaned the upstairs one. Not before my sister threw a fit about how she was going to clean the upstairs one. So she's not doing the downstairs one because she called not it on it. Ugh. Then, she's being bitchy and not letting my brother get a notebook. And throwing his shit around and stuff like that.

She's a crazy bitch.

And when told to go take a walk to calm herself down, she shuts herself up in her room. Yes, that's... really helping.

Gah.

HyperNerd

• Springtime of Youth
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • In Guardia we trust
    • View Profile
    • Surreal Squad homepage
« Reply #2194 on: February 28, 2009, 02:31:15 pm »
Well, at least your sister isn't a 4 year old who you have to watch every day, never listens to you, and makes your evenings look like some sort of comedy routine with me trying to stop her from killing the cats, trying to stop her from jumping out a window, trying to stop her from hurting my crybaby brother... Yeah, she's flippin' nuts.

Daniel Krispin

« Reply #2195 on: February 28, 2009, 06:20:20 pm »
Oh, man, people, have some love for your siblings! I know they can be a pain sometimes. I know that for sure. I have five younger ones. But even the ones I don't get along with best, and whom typically fight with, I love dearly.

x_XTacTX_x

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • I got myself a Paper Clip.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2196 on: February 28, 2009, 06:22:16 pm »
I don't think I would know hot to relate to a younger sibling, seeing as I was the younger, mediocre kid while my older brother scaled to unimaginable heights. Looking back, though, I think I sort of acted like a brat when I was small.

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #2197 on: February 28, 2009, 06:22:43 pm »
Have any of your younger siblings chased you with knives?

My older sister has.

I have every right to fucking hate the crazy bitch. And Nerdy, she might as well be a four year old. A four year old with boobs.

Daniel Krispin

« Reply #2198 on: February 28, 2009, 07:22:58 pm »
Have any of your younger siblings chased you with knives?

My older sister has.

I have every right to fucking hate the crazy bitch. And Nerdy, she might as well be a four year old. A four year old with boobs.

Not chased, but I think pointed a bread knife at me once or twice. And hey, my sisters are almost my height, you've gotta remember. My second youngest is 5'10, so it's not like they're these little shrimps or anything like that.

All the same, care for them. It's not like hating them will provide any sort of good, and will only serve to make greater whatever divisions there might be. True, it's impossible in youth to see them bridged - my sisters are mostly mid-teens, so I don't get along all too well with them at the moment. But all the same, how things are now will shape how they are in the future. So I don't think I've heard one word of respect or admiration from my youngest in years, but it doesn't matter: I will still help and praise her if I can - despite arguing on occasion, when my own stress gets the better of me - because she needs that, and because there will come a day where she will appreciate having me as her brother. To counter her taunts with too much anger of my own will only validate divisions. Far better to, if one has the self-will and strength, to put that aside, take the taunts and whatever else, and love them even if they don't love you.

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2199 on: February 28, 2009, 07:23:26 pm »
Current frustration was with this almost to be relationship.  Everything was going exactly perfect and knowing each other and we clicked so well, then out of nowhere it just became silent.  He had exams and was flaking out, understandably so, and we talked a little.  Then it just completely went dead.  He's alright, I know that much...but I don't know what's going on.  It's really frustrating to know that something could have been then it just ended out of nothing.

Shee

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
  • Sheeeeeeit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2200 on: February 28, 2009, 07:24:39 pm »
And Nerdy, she might as well be a four year old. A four year old with boobs.

This could be the funniest thing I've read in a whiiiiile.....

THE GRIPE(s):  Running.  Went for a run today for the first time in a while.  Did.  Not.  Go.  Well.  Running hills for the first time in years + currently a smoker + not enough sleep and a clouded brain = my running experience.  Tomorrow will be better.

And as if you didn't see this coming...

Mixed signals from  :shock:, I guess I shoulda known not to get too excited.  Whatev.  I'm swinging like a pendulum between "FUUUUUUUUCK NOOOOOOO!!!!!"  and "Sheeit, it ain't no thang."  Oi, all I know is that this hurts enough.....

Shee

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
  • Sheeeeeeit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2201 on: February 28, 2009, 07:28:55 pm »
Current frustration was with this almost to be relationship.  Everything was going exactly perfect and knowing each other and we clicked so well, then out of nowhere it just became silent.  He had exams and was flaking out, understandably so, and we talked a little.  Then it just completely went dead.  He's alright, I know that much...but I don't know what's going on.  It's really frustrating to know that something could have been then it just ended out of nothing.

Scary that we posted at the same time.  Scary I say.  I'm dealing with the aforementioned mixed signals myself, and I know it hurts man.  I know it does.  I don't know the details of your situation, but it doesn't have to be over now, either.  You DON'T have to give up is what I'm sayin.  And don't beat yourslef up.

The beauty of the clouds are reserved for those who keep their head up.

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #2202 on: February 28, 2009, 07:30:53 pm »
Deep down I know I love my family very much, even if they are all horrible people in my eyes. But it's hard to look past her bad parts with my sister. She goes off at the most random things, likes using things that aren't hers without the other people's permission, and makes me do a million and a half things for her even when I'm sick. She makes me run up and down the stairs with tea and stuff like that when I can barely talk and should be in bed.

Also, we're supposed to get over a foot of snow Sunday.

Fun.

Also, things with  :shock: sound complicated. Give her time to let what happened sink in. If she's really worth it,  :shock: will get how you feel for her and at least somehow address it. If she's a stuck up bitch and just doesn't get it, she's not worth it. As pretty as she may be, Shee, a girl who doesn't understand her man is not worth it. Like how a man isn't worth it when he just wants your boobs.

Also, double postage for the win.

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2203 on: February 28, 2009, 07:35:45 pm »
I know I don't have to give up and what not.  I'm still holding on to a little hope that's left, but it's really really hard not to just give up.  It's painful beyond words to even imagine, which I'm sure you know.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #2204 on: February 28, 2009, 07:42:17 pm »

Whatever happens, find the answer, even if it hurts.