Author Topic: The $%*! frustration thread  (Read 484541 times)

chrono eric

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
    • View Profile
Re: The $%*! frustration thread
« Reply #1455 on: January 20, 2009, 07:03:45 pm »
Ouch. That sucks.

If he doesn't show up today, does he owe you more monies?

If I tutor any more students before he arrives, then yes he does. I will be so royally pissed if he doesn't show up today. That's an extra 500 bucks a month that I was counting on for income from him that I haven't been receiving because his ass has been on hiatus.

teaflower

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Dreams are the gateway to reality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: January 20, 2009, 07:05:51 pm »
Why aren't you getting paid while he goes on vacation? That doesn't sound like a good deal to me. I can understand if you went on vacation if he didn't pay you, but... you're still working.

chrono eric

• View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: January 20, 2009, 07:54:20 pm »
Because people typically pay up front unless they buy a massive amount of tutoring hours and get a discount. If people cancel for whatever reason, then they obviously don't pay. So, he would have had to pay me up front for tutoring that I may or may not do.

For example: While he was gone 4 people cancelled on their appointments and did not make them up. If he paid me up front he would have had to pay me for those appointments and I would have had to pay him back. Or if I did extra tutoring, he would owe me additional money, etc. There is no way to predict who will or will not cancel. It would be easier to wait until he got back.

But my personal thoughts are that he dipped into the company dime and took money from his own business to pay for the round trip tickets to London, and that was his primary motivation for not paying me up front by any amount. Once again, he's kind of a douche.

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: January 20, 2009, 07:56:47 pm »
Yeah, he sounds like it.

You know what really hurts? When you knock teeth with someone. You see, my sister and I were trying to get at something in the kitchen, and I turned around a little too fast. We were both laughing, and our teeth knocked into each other. This was about five minutes ago, and my teeth still ache. Good news is that neither set of teeth were damaged. They just hurt.

TriforceofEternity

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
How do I contact a site that doesn't have a friggin link.?
« Reply #1459 on: January 20, 2009, 08:50:39 pm »
I enjoyed going to mousebits dot com which has TONS of disney park audio but here's the problems.

Not only did I forget my password but I've changed my email address since I first signed up and their is no contact us link.   I repeat no contact link. and I am VERY flustered.    :shock: :x :picardno   

I didn't know where else to throw this, but it sounded fairly Frustration, so I guess this fits...Oh, hey, lookit that...he posted about it in here too...>_>
~V_Translanka

« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 08:59:53 pm by V_Translanka »

TriforceofEternity

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: January 20, 2009, 08:53:51 pm »
*Triforce uses his magic and heals the users teeth as good as new* I am mad that I can't contact the owners of Mousebits as I forgot my password but my email changed since my sign.    I tried to find a way to contact them but their just isn't a way so I am stuck between a rock and a hard place.
  HOW RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!   

That site had vintage disney park audio stuff you can't find virtually anywhere!

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: January 20, 2009, 08:55:19 pm »
Do you remember the password to your old email account? That might work...

TriforceofEternity

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: January 20, 2009, 09:08:08 pm »
Thanks! I'll have to ask Dad when he gets home as I don't remember it and he is the "computer man" of the house.       I am glad whoever made this thread made it even though it loses it's purpose at times. 

PS: What happened to the topic I just made up there?

x_XTacTX_x

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • I got myself a Paper Clip.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: January 20, 2009, 09:15:19 pm »
Please jesus fuck oh my god use correct grammar before I bust a cap in my own ass.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 09:50:16 pm by x_XTacTX_x »

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #1464 on: January 20, 2009, 09:37:13 pm »
I merged your topic with this one since it seemed like it's where it should have gone...then I realized you had posted about it here too (I really should have just deleted it then)...

Daniel Krispin

« Reply #1465 on: January 20, 2009, 11:08:40 pm »
Trying to write a sonnet to justify my disparaging comments about Keats' 'On Reading Chapman's Homer', but having had my brain lose its muse just now.

chrono eric

• View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: January 21, 2009, 12:40:12 am »
OK, I've got a frustration to own all frustrations. I am more angry right now than I possibly have ever been in my entire life. I was helping my friend move into a new apartment, which had been going on all day (my day already sucked for the previous mentioned reasons). It was 1:00 AM in  the morning and we were finally done unpacking pretty much everything. I took him to the store to get some food and then came back and helped him unpack that. The last time I was inside his place was less than ten minutes. My girlfriend and I leave his place to find my car being towed. I said - "What the hell man, we were inside for less than ten minutes. This entire parking lot is empty except for our car." and Bob the Towing Guy (yes, that's his name) says "You got 160  bucks on ya?" which threw me off. I said, "Yeah, I just carry 160 bucks on me all the time, what kind of asshole question is that?". Then he mumbles something under his breath a few times and I said "What was that?" he goes "You want it to be an extra 40 bucks?" and I go "what the hell are you talking about? You just said 160." and he goes "if you don't straighten out your tires it is an extra 40 bucks".

Now, at this point I'm already seething pissed, but my hippy friend does not have a car and both me and my girlfriend live several miles away. It is freezing outside. I go "look man, don't be a dick, we are stranded here and we have no way to get to the impound lot". He goes "oh well, better start walking" and drives off. We had to call a cop to give us a ride there. By this time I am more angry than I have ever been, and it takes a lot to piss me off.

What followed was perhaps the meanest I have ever been to another human being. And I don't even feel bad about it, which is strange for me. I've preserved the conversation with Bob the Tow Truck Guy at the impound lot below for hilarity purposes. It is pretty much word for word, so WARNING: Anyone that doesn't like extreme vulgarity on my behalf shouldn't read it. I shit you not, this is literally what I said to him as best as I remember it, and it was a half hour ago so it is fresh in my mind. For visual purposes, Bob is a fat white trash fucker that was chain smoking cigarettes throughout the entire conversation.

chrono eric: Hey asshole, thanks to you two douchebags stranding my girlfriend and I we had to call a cop to give us a ride.

Bob the Tow Truck Guy: Not my problem. You gonna pay credit?

chrono eric: No, cash. And fuck you man, how would you feel if that happened to you? It's freezing outside.

Bob the Tow Truck Guy: *mumbles something incoherent while smoking his cig*

chrono eric: And let me ask you a question you fat fuck, when I came out you told me it was $160 bucks, but then you told me it would be $200 if I didn't straighten my tires. So presumably if I didn't come out and came here I would owe you $200? We both know that's bullshit. You made up that amount on the spot.

Bob the Tow Truck Guy: That's how much it costs.

chrono eric: Now, I can tell by just looking at you that you probably don't have a degree in Economics or anything, but perhaps you could explain to me why it costs 160 fucking dollars to tow my car literally two miles down the road?

Bob the Uneducated Tow Truck Guy: I dunno. I ain't got no degree.

chrono eric: That's bullshit, man. That's highway robbery. You are price gouging and you know it. What are you spending the extra money on drugs or something? Meth perhaps? No you're way too fucking fat for that.

Bob the Asshole: What city and state do you live? (he's filling out the paperwork right now)

chrono eric: Really? Did I overestimate you? Are you really much more stupid than I originally thought? Where the fuck do you think I live? You have my driver's liscense which is a Texas drivers liscense. Can you not read?

Bob the Businessman: I got my money now take your car.

-my girlfriend chimes in at this time after remaining silent throughout the whole conversation-

chrono eric's hot mexican girlfriend: I really don't appreciate you leaving us stranded in the freezing cold. It's 1 AM, there's no one we could call except the police. You're a real nice guy, you know that?

chrono eric: She's being sarcastic, she thinks you're an asshole too. Just thought I'd let you know.

Bob the Mute: -dead silence while he tokes his cig-

chrono eric: (in a real sarcastic tone) So listen buddy, you're a real piece of shit you know that? We're gonna leave now but you go fuck yourself, alright? Oh, and here's some life advice for you (I point at his cig) - those things will fucking kill you, you know?

Bob the Smoker: No kidding?

chrono eric: Yeah but if I was you I'd probably wanna off myself as fast as possible anyways. Piss off.

Bob the Businessman: Yeah well at least I've got your money

chrono eric: Yeah well fuck you. At least I've got my dignity.

I think he was scared of me.

Note @ Zeality: Beware Bob's Towing in Denton man, that fucker will rip you off something fierce.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 03:46:36 am by chrono eric »

FouCapitan

• Black Wind Agent (+600)
  • Whatever it is, I'm against it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: January 21, 2009, 03:49:45 am »
I would've slashed the tires on his tow truck.  No bullshit.  Some people are such assholes.

KebreI

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • A true man never dies, even when he's killed
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: January 21, 2009, 03:56:32 am »
Considering your earlier rants I think this has been a pretty piss poor few days for you. If that conversation is accurate you were a little overly hostile.

chrono eric

• View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: January 21, 2009, 03:57:29 am »
I have his plate #'s. I'm going to wait for a month or so before enacting revenge so it won't be obvious.

@ KebreI - Yeah, these past few days have sucked. It's like the universe decided to take a massive shit on me. However, I don't think I was overly hostile at all. He deserved it.