Author Topic: The $%*! frustration thread  (Read 484479 times)

Mr Bekkler

• Bounty Hunter
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile
Re: The $%*! frustration thread
« Reply #3510 on: August 04, 2009, 12:48:23 am »
Toilet paper is stupid. Especially the beginning of the roll.

As a matter of fact, all plumbing is a pretty bad idea.

When am I gonna have my ASS LAZER?! and a clean-zer instead of a shower?

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #3511 on: August 04, 2009, 12:55:16 am »
You mean a sonic shower like in Trek? We also need universal translators already.

Delta Dragon

• Creative Emeritus
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3512 on: August 04, 2009, 02:16:55 pm »
You mean a sonic shower like in Trek? We also need universal translators already.
Heck, just give me a food replicator and a transporter I'll be satisfied.

skylark

• Poet of El Nido
  • Black Wind Agent (+600)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3513 on: August 04, 2009, 02:41:15 pm »
Okay, I have an appointment for the dentist for a filling on the tenth. However, Community Health can't do what really needs to be done.

Current frustration: I need to get all four of my wisdom teeth removed. Apparently, they've all been buried under my gums. >_<

I have to go to a private practice doctor to do that, which I certanily know I CAN'T afford.

*sigh*

ZaichikArky

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
    • Livejournal
« Reply #3514 on: August 04, 2009, 06:09:41 pm »
^ that sounds terrible. I had to get all 4 of mine out at once via oral surgery. I strongly recommend that an oral surgeon does it. It is very pricey if you don't have insurance covering it, though... There are added risks if a dentist does it with just topical anesthetic, not anything that I would personally undergo.

KebreI

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • A true man never dies, even when he's killed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3515 on: August 05, 2009, 03:06:10 am »
I got Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor, Which I have thoroughly enjoyed. The game is pretty easy though, until Day 6 and there is this GOD DAMN FIGHT THAT IS NIGH IMPOSSIBLE. After about a week of trying non-stop I final won, then my battery died.

Another thing, how the hell does the Shin Megami Tensei time line work? Whats the order.

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #3516 on: August 05, 2009, 12:20:16 pm »

Fuck this. News constantly covered in this unnecessary bullshit.

I got Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor, Which I have thoroughly enjoyed. The game is pretty easy though, until Day 6 and there is this GOD DAMN FIGHT THAT IS NIGH IMPOSSIBLE. After about a week of trying non-stop I final won, then my battery died.

Ouch. :( Your battery dying right then and there is just cruel.

I'm at the battle where you have to protect Haru... died when I failed to get close enough in time. I'll beat it today.

Another thing, how the hell does the Shin Megami Tensei time line work? Whats the order.

If I recall correctly there is a coherent timeline; can't remember where I saw it. All I know myself is the online game takes place between 1 and 2.

mav

• Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • Gentleman Waiting in the Train Station at Twilight
    • View Profile
    • The RPG Realm
« Reply #3517 on: August 05, 2009, 01:51:12 pm »
Okay, I have an appointment for the dentist for a filling on the tenth. However, Community Health can't do what really needs to be done.

Current frustration: I need to get all four of my wisdom teeth removed. Apparently, they've all been buried under my gums. >_<

I have to go to a private practice doctor to do that, which I certanily know I CAN'T afford.

*sigh*
Oi. Are your wisdom teeth currently troubling you? I'd tell you to try waiting it off, but I don't wanna make a bad situation worse. I mean, I do know people who haven't gotten their wisdom teeth pulled and when visiting the dentist at age 55, the dentist still suggests that they should be removed, even if there's no pain. So I dunno man. Either way, you have my sympathy.

ZaichikArky

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
    • Livejournal
« Reply #3518 on: August 05, 2009, 03:49:19 pm »
I might agree with Mav. I dunno. I had a pretty extreme situation. My uppers were really fucked up and not giving me any pain. I found out that this was due to a cyst pushing one of my uppers into my nasal cavity and my other upper being upside down.

My lowers had been coming in and causing me some pain, so I went to the oral surgeon about that and he said that all 4 of them needed to come out. Really, what I asked was if all 4 really did need to come out, and he "strongly recommended it". The truth of the matter was that I could have chosen to just get the two problem ones out and the other 2 would have been ok for who knows how long, but I chose to get all 4 out because of insurance. I suggest assessing the situation... I also really would try to wait till you can get a professional oral surgeon to do it.

BROJ

• CC:DBT Dream Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3519 on: August 05, 2009, 06:10:31 pm »

Fuck this. News constantly covered in this unnecessary bullshit.
Yes, indeed. The sad thing is that we, as a society at large, are just realizing the volatility of our insatiable hunger for distraction. By surrounding ourselves in this fugue of information that was, for all intents and purpose, supposed to make our lives more convenient, it has caused us to become ambitionless and vane creatures obsessed with the latest gossip and entertainment just to numb us of cognitive and civic responsibility...

Isn't it deliciously ironic that, instead of taking care of more important things, I'm posting this in a personal frustrations thread intended to bring attention unto myself, if only for a moment?

Moreover, what's with all of these new smilies? I leave for a short stint, and there's already two new ones...

ZaichikArky

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
    • Livejournal
« Reply #3520 on: August 05, 2009, 06:21:09 pm »

Moreover, what's with all of these new smilies? I leave for a short stint, and there's already two new ones...

I can't believe there is a Queen Zeal one D:. I HATE queen Zeal. Why don't other characters get one too... I guess that's something ppl will have to complain to Ramsus/Z about if they want them added in, or else Z adds in everything he finds interesting.

I want icons of all the CT characters (maybe CE chars too- HUMAN GLENN) and then one of flea. I have this really awesome flea moving sprite that I'm sure others will really like.

Zephira

• Bounty Hunter
  • You're not afraid of the dark, are you?...Are you?
    • View Profile
    • My deviantArt page
« Reply #3521 on: August 05, 2009, 06:25:51 pm »
That's King Zeal, not Queen. ALPHARD YOU RULE :kz
Frustration: The Wednesday Market moved. I was planning on going straight there after school, but it isn't at the transit center anymore. Darn you moving people!

ZaichikArky

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
    • Livejournal
« Reply #3522 on: August 05, 2009, 06:31:37 pm »
Oh yeah, I thought that might be it actually when I was writing the last post . To me, it looks  almost exactly like Queen Zeal. I guess I approve more now XD;. I thought it was strange considering most people uniformly hate Queen Zeal. Ugh, worst character in the entire game. Azala was much more awesome than that dumb brainwashed woman >_>. I don't know why no one likes Azala!

Shee

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
  • Sheeeeeeit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3523 on: August 05, 2009, 06:57:39 pm »
For the record, I thought Azala was sweet.

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3524 on: August 05, 2009, 07:05:57 pm »
Yeah, Azala always struck me as an overworked bureaucrat whose dreams had been frustrated by the brutal realities of time. Definitely a sympathetic character. "Sweet," I dunno...but very relatable. Queen Zeal was a little too monotone-cartoon-villain for most people. I didn't dislike her, though. Just found her grating. Dalton too. What a pair!

I wonder why the reptites didn't have a nuclear program. In retrospect:  :picardno