Author Topic: The $%*! frustration thread  (Read 484533 times)

HyperNerd

• Springtime of Youth
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • In Guardia we trust
    • View Profile
    • Surreal Squad homepage
Re: The $%*! frustration thread
« Reply #1860 on: February 06, 2009, 09:44:55 pm »
Current Gripe: My day was just as crappy as yesterday. However, there is the upside that I decided to edit ALL of my posts, instead of just in the RP and such. Yay for sounding smarter!

Eske

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1861 on: February 06, 2009, 10:07:25 pm »
My Korean teaching team leader singled me out as one of the primary class distractions during our "revisiting class norms" session....

I didn't even see it coming, I hadn't realized I was such a pain.

So I thought about it -   I am what is called a "rollback".  I made it to the end of the course, but was dissatisfied with the progress I had made, so I requested to be sent to a new class that was at an earlier period in the course to sharpen my skills.   So, my sergeant sent me to a class at the halfway point.  Only problem was that some of my other friends that had also rolled were in the same class.... I guess I get bored with the easy material and do distracting things....

I guess that is my current gripe....and on a friday no less.    Maybe I'll write an apology letter in Korean to them.   The team leader did seem to regret saying it to me afterwards because the whole class got really quiet and it was awkward...

damn

Shadow D. Darkman

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • "Chrono Cross" is good, and spoilers never hurt...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1862 on: February 06, 2009, 10:16:26 pm »
Current gripe: Trying to get my Brawl Code so I can give it to a friend of mine, but I can't get to it with my folks watching. Last chance for a good while will be tomorrow.

teaflower

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Dreams are the gateway to reality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1863 on: February 06, 2009, 10:56:28 pm »
... what would be wrong with your parents knowing your Brawl code? Weird...

Current gripe is mysterious pains in my neck, fingers, and head. The bones, it seems.

Shadow D. Darkman

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • "Chrono Cross" is good, and spoilers never hurt...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1864 on: February 06, 2009, 11:49:26 pm »
No, no, no... I don't want my folks knowing I'm on the Wii when they don't want me to. I only get on when I know they're not gonna care, or when they go out.

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1865 on: February 07, 2009, 01:47:41 am »
Meh, current gripe is the same one I've had for awhile now.  I really like someone but nothing could ever happen.  It's rather annoying.

x_XTacTX_x

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • I got myself a Paper Clip.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1866 on: February 07, 2009, 02:03:44 am »
Wow, 125 pages of frustration.

We're really angry people.

Current gripe, It's late and I need sleep, but the internet... I needs it more.

FouCapitan

• Black Wind Agent (+600)
  • Whatever it is, I'm against it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1867 on: February 07, 2009, 04:10:42 am »
Current gripe, It's late and I need sleep, but the internet... I needs it more.
That's nearly every day for me.

chrono eric

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1868 on: February 07, 2009, 03:44:48 pm »
Why the fuck is it MANDATORY 30 min breaks if you work 7+ hours, so annoying.

Are you complaining about taking a break or about the short duration of it? Because you capitalized mandatory it makes it seem like you are frustrated that they are making you take a break. But damn man, you would want to work 7+ hours of work and not take a break?

KebreI

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • A true man never dies, even when he's killed
    • View Profile
« Reply #1869 on: February 07, 2009, 03:59:07 pm »
7+ hours isn't that bad at all. They wouldn't let me work through my break, it was forced.

If it was optional I would be so much happier, "After 7+ hours you have the right to a break" as opposed to "After 7+ hours you have a break".

hiddensquire

• Guardian (+100)
  • Seeker of wisdom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1870 on: February 07, 2009, 05:05:56 pm »
Haha, I totally know what you mean, Kebrel.  The same thing happened to me when I was working for K-mart, except they didn't actually do anything to stop me when I kept working through my breaks anyway.  One of those "intentionally looking the other way" situations.  Maybe the same thing will happen for you if you just agree with them verbally - to cover their asses - and then do differently with your actions while keeping quiet about said actions.

KebreI

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • A true man never dies, even when he's killed
    • View Profile
« Reply #1871 on: February 07, 2009, 11:22:21 pm »
Doesn't work like that when you working for a state university unfortunately.

FouCapitan

• Black Wind Agent (+600)
  • Whatever it is, I'm against it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1872 on: February 08, 2009, 02:33:03 am »
The place I rent is going to be sold, hooray!   :x

Not that it's anything to get really upset about, me and my roomate were already looking for someplace else to get away from our fucking noisy ass neighbors.  Kind of ironic actually.

TriforceofEternity

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1873 on: February 08, 2009, 03:48:33 am »
http://www.chronocompendium.com/Forums/index.php/topic,6961.0.html   I just made a new thread about pizza parlors in the general discussion lounge and I want to know if there is anyway I can improve it?   That way wise-crackers won't spam it up.  :o       

Thank you for any help!    Good night Compendiums and lurkers.       I just got 2 views but no responses.  Now realllly good night Compendiums and lurkers.      I'll be back in a few days to see if this baby is walking n talking. 

x_XTacTX_x

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • I got myself a Paper Clip.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1874 on: February 08, 2009, 12:56:41 pm »
http://www.chronocompendium.com/Forums/index.php/topic,6961.0.html   I just made a new thread about pizza parlors in the general discussion lounge and I want to know if there is anyway I can improve it?   That way wise-crackers won't spam it up.  :o       

Thank you for any help!    Good night Compendiums and lurkers.       I just got 2 views but no responses.  Now realllly good night Compendiums and lurkers.      I'll be back in a few days to see if this baby is walking n talking. 

The goal should be not to spam other threads while doing so. I'm absolutely positive that none of your threads have been "spammed", it's just full of posters that are telling you it isn't a worthwhile thread. Try harder.

BANHAMMER WHERE ARE YOU?