Chrono Cross Gameshark Codes
Notes from a ~GameFAQs discussion:
DISCLAIMER: ~GameShark content, if you despise 'em, don't read further.
i checked the value at addr: 800E57A0, at several time in the game with following result: (value in hex) On dream sequence : 0001 On morning call: 0004 After exiting bedroom: 0008 After talking to Leena in pier: 0010 After arriving at alternate: 0018 After talking to Leena in alternate: 001A After going to Cape Howl: 001C After exiting bedroom: 001E (i refused kid to join) After Glenn scene at Termina entrance: 0020 After choosing Guille/Nikki/Pierre as guide to Viper Manor: 0022
what i've done: after i choose Guille, i change the value of 800E57A0 back to 0020, and i was able to recruit Pierre, change it again to 0020, this time Miki ask to help her find Nikki.
so, I was able get Guille + Nikki + Pierre, before entering the Viper Manor
Important Notes: on non-combat/battle screen, the value of 800E57A0 will always mirrored to 80070ED8.
however on combat/battle screen, the value of 800E57A0 were RAPIDLY CHANGED, but the value at 80070ED8 do not changed. After end of battle the value of 800E57A0 return to value before the battle begin.
perhaps there another usages of this ~GameShark....
Based off of fieldscript research. I think each is 16-bit. (Incomplete)
- Bit 0x0001 take the 200Gil
- Bit 0x0002 open shutter in Serge's room
- Bit 0x0004 talk to magie
- Bit 0x0008 talk to the old woman near the element shop
- Bit 0x0010 talk to the old man near the element shop
- Bit 0x20 (0x2000?) Talked to fisherman about sawfish
- Bit 0x0040 take the tablet in Serge's room
- Bit 0x0400 Gave Komodo Scale to boy
- Bit 0x01 - Became "president" of poet girl's fan club;
- Bit 0x10 - Met Another's poet girl.
- Bit 0x20 - Told Home Poet Girl about Another's?;
- Bit 0x40 - Showed Book of Poems to Another's Poet girl.
Ram 0x800E57A0 is mapped to 0x2188 of memory card (mcr file, 1st save slot)