Author Topic: NEW Chrono Trigger HD 3D fan remake (Click for screenshots & more!)  (Read 2151 times)

mystaku

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
To the mods - Sorry if this has already been posted. Did a quick search and didn't get any results so decided to make a new thread.

A new Chrono Trigger HD 3D remake is on the way. Work is slow(AFAIK only 2 people are working on it) but they sure are putting in a lot of effort.

Here's the link to the facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/ChronoTriggerHd

They had made their last post back in Oct 21 so click on that button at the center that says 'highlights', click on 'Posts by page' and scroll down to check their posts. You can also check out photos they've posted. I've attached a few of them here.

I had a chat with the admin regarding C&D and he says that since they don't (and will not) have a website and explicitly state that they're making a game, they'll not receive any C&D letter.

I'm not sure if that's gonna prevent them from getting a C&D but oh well...

Acacia Sgt

• Guru of Reason
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Forever loyal to the Acacia Dragoons
    • View Profile
Re: NEW Chrono Trigger HD 3D fan remake (Click for screenshots & more!)
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 08:43:53 pm »
Personally my hopes aren't high for this project to be completed... but oh well, we'll see what happens I guess.

Schala Zeal

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • 7th Elemental Innate, and vtuber
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 08:48:06 pm »
If I were in the project leader's shoes I'd have a non disclosure agreement up for safety.

mystaku

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 04:15:36 am »
Personally my hopes aren't high for this project to be completed... but oh well, we'll see what happens I guess.

I'm pretty cynical as well but like I said earlier these guys are aware of what had happened with the previous CT remake projects so they're taking some precautions (like by not making a website dedicated to the project) - it seems the only way by which Square Enix can contact them is by posting on their facebook page's wall lol

Oh and those 2 guys have DA accounts too btw.