Author Topic: Chrono Trigger: Crimson Echoes OSV  (Read 9485 times)

cylex7

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Chrono Trigger: Crimson Echoes OSV
« on: April 09, 2012, 10:33:45 pm »
I've compiled a soundtrack for the unreleased game, Chrono Trigger: Crimson Echoes using the youtube playthrough of the game. http://www.filefactory.com/file/7joywinj8hwn/n/Chrono_Trigger_Crimson_Echoes_OSV.rar
It contains all of the tracks used in the youtube playthrough in the order played in the game. Enjoy!

Schala Zeal

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • 7th Elemental Innate, and vtuber
    • View Profile
Re: Chrono Trigger: Crimson Echoes OSV
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 02:16:42 pm »
It's been done, sorry.

Mr Bekkler

• Bounty Hunter
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 02:59:32 pm »
It's been done, sorry.

I doubt that. Link?

I've compiled a soundtrack for the unreleased game, Chrono Trigger: Crimson Echoes using the youtube playthrough of the game. http://www.filefactory.com/file/7joywinj8hwn/n/Chrono_Trigger_Crimson_Echoes_OSV.rar
It contains all of the tracks used in the youtube playthrough in the order played in the game. Enjoy!

Thanks for your hard work putting this together! It is appreciated.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 03:03:05 pm by Mr Bekkler »

cylex7

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2012, 04:15:36 pm »
 :picardno

If by "it's been done" you mean "cylex7 did this before and it got little to no recognition", then yes, it was done a few years back when the game was still relevant and I really thought it would get more posts than one or two. I spent the better part of a week trying to compile this, going through the entire almost-90 videos, placing the cues in the right places, downloading songs, trying to find artist names and track names, finding album artwork, and then placing them in a tracklist and compiling them in a .rar file for fans of the game. I really would have wanted this game to come out, and when it didn't the best I thought I could do was a soundtrack. I even used my personal SPC-rip of the original tracks with a ten-second fadeout for this, and the best i got a few years ago was a few posts... I thought this was a forum that encouraged fan projects... It wasn't back then... I hope it is now.

Mr Bekkler

• Bounty Hunter
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2012, 04:42:32 pm »
I didn't mean any disrespect, cylex. That comment just seemed so rudely dismissive and without any evidence (like a link, which would have cleared up that the person who did it was in fact you anyway).

I'm no big shot or anything but I am a Chrono fan and loved the Crimson Echoes videos and the music was phenomenal, so I am thankful that you put so much hard work into it, for what it's worth. :-)

Kodokami

• Entity
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Enjoy the moment!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2012, 07:19:27 pm »
Yeah, sorry for not giving this the attention it deserves, cylex. This is a really awesome thing you've put together. I'm sure many fans will enjoy it.

Katie Skyye

• Poet of El Nido
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
  • And you'll never catch her...
    • View Profile
    • Katie Skyye's Deviantart
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2012, 07:38:39 pm »
Ehehe...I was one of the ones that grabbed it the first time you posted this... ^^' Good work, man!

Schala Zeal

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2012, 07:50:17 pm »
I meant no disrespect. It's in the dead projects section is what I meant.

>>> http://www.chronocompendium.com/Forums/index.php/topic,8659.0.html

Hint: MegaUpload link is broken obviously, dunno about the other.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 08:11:38 pm by Princess Schala Zeal »

cylex7

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2012, 08:16:58 pm »
I didn't mean any disrespect, cylex. That comment just seemed so rudely dismissive and without any evidence (like a link, which would have cleared up that the person who did it was in fact you anyway).

I'm no big shot or anything but I am a Chrono fan and loved the Crimson Echoes videos and the music was phenomenal, so I am thankful that you put so much hard work into it, for what it's worth. :-)

No, I didn't mean you, Mr Bekkler, I was referring to Princess Schala Zeal and the fact that such hard work went to waste in the past. Sorry for the rant, just lately my luck with getting replies to my topics on several different forums have been met with several views but no comments and I feel bad that it has come to this. Sorry all! Thanks for the appreciation and the downloads, though. That's what I really wanted. For the community to download this and enjoy it! Any discrepencies or clarification on where tracks go is welcome. Thanks again!

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2012, 10:24:54 pm »
I apologize. I was one of the ones who got this the first go round and I don't believe I ever thanked you or even posted. Anyway, better late than never (especially after being schooled in etiquette, which is normally my area of expertise)! Anywho, thanks cylex and sorry again for not posting the first time.

It's easy for things to get passed on around here. I haven't figured out why, though.

Xanatos

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Porrean (+50)
  • One Who Bares the Scars of Time
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2012, 12:10:29 am »
Thank you so much Cylex for compiling this, never saw the original posting, sadly, but this is going to be cycled on my player for a while. Much appreciated.

Schala Zeal

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2012, 12:20:35 am »
Thank you so much Cylex for compiling this, never saw the original posting, sadly, but this is going to be cycled on my player for a while. Much appreciated.

yeah, nor did I, sorry again.

cylex7

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2012, 01:36:32 am »
It's ok guys. All water under the bridge now.

If there's anything I can personally do to have projects like this not be bogged down, I'm more than happy to help. :)

rushingwind

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Squaretable Knight (+400)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2012, 01:39:12 am »
Thank you so much, cylex7! :)

jamesexia

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2012, 01:49:39 pm »
I don't know if it's happened to anyone else, but the other link doesn't seem to be working either. It may just be my computer, though.