Author Topic: Norstein Bekkler, who is he?  (Read 12995 times)

Zaperking

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
    • View Profile
Norstein Bekkler, who is he?
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2005, 03:57:23 am »
Like I said, they're most likely just a scan hologram of the gang. Cuz it doesn't matter in a sence who is in the tubes, because you could have gone to the ocean palace, then escaped and got another member, came back etc.

Zeal is pretty technological, like how the Black Omen has those laser guards. I'm pretty sure that could scan you. And also, when you go down the stares in the Ocean Palace, you fight those soldiers, who might have reported you or something, or those weird statues took a copy of you.

Magus isn't an intruder because the Queen trusts him.

And Zeal doesn't seem like a cloney civilization. That theory is just as bad as the Zealians dying their hair rumour.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2005, 04:05:38 am »
Oh yeah, that makes sense :wink:

Although I think the cloning theory has a little more to it than the hair dying thing, since we have the weird images (which really seem more like holograms) AND the fact of the whole Schala & Kid thing...

Lordchander

• Time Traveler (+800)
  • I might come back one of these days...
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2005, 08:02:23 am »
Get this: If they were really clones then why would they be floating up and down and with their eyes closed in a little anti-grav device? What is the point of that? If they were holograms it would seem more likely as those anti-grav devices could have been holographic displayers or somethin. And maybe Queen Zeal used them to study the characters weak points in battle. Maybe the holograms had data on magical statistics and that.

~LC

jotabe1789

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2005, 08:09:24 am »
Well, personally i believe that the dying rumour is quite a good theory, especially explaining Schala's look in CC. After all, it is not so unheard of that very socially evolved nations developed ritual make-up (for example, the Queens of Naboo lol :D just kidding). Or it might just be a trend  :wink:

Lordchander

• Time Traveler (+800)
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2005, 08:12:57 am »
Ya, i never liked the make-up. And yes, the dying theory i wouldn't even class as a theory anymore, i think it is safe to say that it was thought of and planned by SE and it isn't a theory...but fact. And yes, it would explain y schala's hair is blonde in CC.

~LC

Legend of the Past

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2005, 08:27:01 am »
Quote from: Lordchander
Ya, i never liked the make-up. And yes, the dying theory i wouldn't even class as a theory anymore, i think it is safe to say that it was thought of and planned by SE and it isn't a theory...but fact. And yes, it would explain y schala's hair is blonde in CC.

~LC

I'm with you two on the dying theory.

Lordchander

• Time Traveler (+800)
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2005, 08:31:34 am »
like look at the evidence we have: Schala in CC basically says it all, our own speculation (the whole compendium's i mean) is also enough too. And the fact that Dalton and the Gurus are the only ones who dont have hair dye. Every1 has come to terms that Magus' hair was either always purple (his natural color), or he used magic. Some ppl think though that its kinda like their magical power (kinda like super saiyan or sometin) that Lavos drained out of her so her hair turned blonde (or maybe she went Super Saiyan!). That theory works but just doesnt seem right.

~LC

Legend of the Past

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2005, 08:33:26 am »
like look at the evidence we have: Schala in CC basically says it all, our own speculation (the whole compendium's i mean) is also enough too. And the fact that Dalton and the Gurus are the only ones who dont have hair dye. Every1 has come to terms that Magus' hair was either always purple (his natural color), or he used magic. Some ppl think though that its kinda like their magical power (kinda like super saiyan or sometin) that Lavos drained out of her so her hair turned blonde (or maybe she went Super Saiyan!). That theory works but just doesnt seem right.

~LC

Yes, that theory sounds terrible. If anything, the blue hair is Super Sayian, and her hair reverted back to blonde because of her power being drained.

Lordchander

• Time Traveler (+800)
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2005, 08:35:13 am »
ya, i knew that, i just thought i'd through the pun in that all :D

Chrono'99

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2005, 09:00:17 am »

~LC

The dying theory can't be true because it's not just about Schala's hair (blue/blonde) but also her clothes (purple/white) and her eyes (green/blue). She could have dyed her hair, she might have dyed her clothes... but does eye dye exist?

What's more, not all the Enlightened Ones had blue hair. Actually there are more blonde/brown haired Zealians than blue-haired, and only the women (and Janus) had blue hair if I recall correctly.

I think it's more probably magic. Magus also changed his green eyes into red eyes so...

Lordchander

• Time Traveler (+800)
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2005, 09:07:01 am »
Quote from: Chrono'99
and her eyes

Maybe SE forgot what colours were wat? (well it was like something like nearly 5 years between game wasn't it?) Or just magic yes.

~LC

Legend of the Past

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2005, 09:10:50 am »
Quote from: Chrono'99
and her eyes

Maybe SE forgot what colours were wat? (well it was like something like nearly 5 years between game wasn't it?) Or just magic yes.

~LC

Yes, maybe she had like Mako Eyes, and when her magic was drained they reverted back to their original color...

Lordchander

• Time Traveler (+800)
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2005, 09:13:39 am »
Mako Eyes?

Chrono'99

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2005, 09:15:10 am »
Mako eyes and Mako hair then...

Lordchander

• Time Traveler (+800)
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2005, 09:17:31 am »
What does Mako mean?

Also, the hair is hair dye god darnit!

~LC