Author Topic: Daily Chit-Chat  (Read 5166 times)

Eggith Cyrene

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
Daily Chit-Chat
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2005, 12:45:45 am »
Quote from: ZeaLitY
Quote from: Eggith Cyrene
I had chicken fingers for dinner. And i got a nice yummy chicken parm ready for me when i wake up tommorrow. Also i will finailly be  able to catch up on AC5 and my replay of SOM tommorrow

What's AC5? I will prepare for flames, now.

Ace Combat 5:The Unsung War  GREAT game. 2 4 and 5 are excellant. stay away from 1 and 3

Saw Fantastic 4 today. it was Fantastic! (hahahahahhaha sorry bad pun)

gotta go watch attack of the show in a bit and then catch up on SOM. (Its a fuggin pain to get to the fuggin sand ship damnit)

Hadriel

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
    • View Profile
Daily Chit-Chat
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2005, 01:45:58 am »
I've heard a lot of bad reviews of Fantastic Four.  Rotten Tomatoes gives it like 10% or something; that site compiles the reviews of everyone else.

Legend of the Past

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
Daily Chit-Chat
« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2005, 04:43:01 am »
Quote from: Salvadeiro
Certainly :) I'm kinda re-playing the game just to know what to include and what not to include, that way it seems realistic.

Yeah, I did the same with Chrono Cross. Finished it in a week (Well, it was my second time through and I played it A LOT so it's no wonder, I suppose), and sat down to work on me fic half-way through the game. Kid has a Spectra Dagger, and she kills Dragoons with it. =) Oh, and Schala blasts Dragoons with powerful magic spells.

Ryuusai

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
Daily Chit-Chat
« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2005, 02:49:36 pm »
Ace Combat 5 eh...

Yeah I didn't hear anything good about Fantastic 4 either, but it still might be good.

So you watch G4 Eggith Cyrene?

Hadriel

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
    • View Profile
Daily Chit-Chat
« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2005, 07:43:59 pm »
G4 = t3h total joke.

Zizzlebop

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
Daily Chit-Chat
« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2005, 07:54:03 pm »
Hey! I like G4, except maybe Video Game Vixens....that is so stupid.

Legend of the Past

• View Profile
Daily Chit-Chat
« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2005, 01:48:00 am »
I happan to like G4. Or X-Play, in general. It's the best game reviewing show I've seen. I've seen worse, including one who called Doom 3 their "Game of the Week". Just an example on how bad some can become. So if G4's the total joke, I don't want to know what that show is.

Eggith Cyrene

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
Daily Chit-Chat
« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2005, 02:25:28 am »
g4 is a good channel. I watch attack of the show religiously. When it came out it had some corny writing and some shows were retarded (blister) but after the merger its has better writing (funny writing fot aots) and the show are better. Xplay Is a really good show as well. I only wish that it didnt come on 70 times a day. other shows like g4tv.com and filter are great too.

Video game vixens was funny. Especially the commericals they made for it.

Zizzlebop

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
Daily Chit-Chat
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2005, 04:03:52 am »
If nothing else, I watch X-play because Morgan Webb is a sex Goddess.

Legend of the Past

• View Profile
Daily Chit-Chat
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2005, 04:59:32 am »
Quote from: Zizzlebop
If nothing else, I watch X-play because Morgan Webb is a sex Goddess.

Don't know if sex Goddess is really the right word, but yeah, for a geek she  is quite hot. Even so, I watch X-Play because of the game reviews. That, and seeing people torture Adam. DEATH TO ALL RPG HATERS!

Salvadeiro

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
Daily Chit-Chat
« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2005, 08:48:40 am »
I'm back with the greatest hangover ever thunk up. Yesterday was a great night, a total wrap but a great night.  I hit the beach even though it was crappy out, got a hair cut, then i went tanning. I fell asleep a little bit, woke up and went to my cousins party, which wasn't that bad.  It was okay, but me and her sister's dual graduation party is going to be much better.  We'll have more people.

Legend of the Past

• View Profile
Daily Chit-Chat
« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2005, 09:04:26 am »
Quote from: Salvadeiro
I'm back with the greatest hangover ever thunk up. Yesterday was a great night, a total wrap but a great night.  I hit the beach even though it was crappy out, got a hair cut, then i went tanning. I fell asleep a little bit, woke up and went to my cousins party, which wasn't that bad.  It was okay, but me and her sister's dual graduation party is going to be much better.  We'll have more people.

Cool. I see you had fun. I'd go out, too, but the sun is an evil, evil thing. An omen of destruction for nerds, actually.

Salvadeiro

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
Daily Chit-Chat
« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2005, 09:10:41 am »
I'm so crazy though we had the hall until midnight and dinner wasn't served until 9 so we spent the last hours just dancing, I didnt leave until 1, til i went to my cousins house.  Smirnoff and some other good stuff, it was a great night, but i knew i would be paying for it like i am right now. Sorry lol, Vittorino, V, whatever you wanna call me, isn't feeling himself today.

Legend of the Past

• View Profile
Daily Chit-Chat
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2005, 09:14:46 am »
Poor guy. I'm actually starving right now: Our fridge broke down and all our food decayed with all the heat. It reminded me of the food in one of them domes in 2300 A.D. the ruined future... Where all the food was rotten.

Salvadeiro

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
Daily Chit-Chat
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2005, 09:17:29 am »
I'm sorry if you want theres still some kick-ass food left over.  I'm not going to try to get you hungry because thats rude though.  I wish it was hot out, its just been wicked gray lately, not beach weather at all.