Author Topic: The White Dragon Defies FATE?  (Read 6307 times)

Criosphinx

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
The White Dragon Defies FATE?
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2005, 12:31:37 am »
Well ... i belive... the truth is....well... it is easy.... it is all about Cronopolis and Terra Tower... Fate divided the one Dragon God entity up into 6 weaker life forms. Then scattered them across the land and sealed them away.... they were originaly from dinopolis i belive....but then Fate sealed away the Dragon Gods' powers, in effect becoming a god itself. In reality, the Dragon Gods are in opposition to man, while Fate itself was actually the protector of humanity.... funny isn't it ?!  They dragon appearance were just temporary forms.... Serge eliminated Fate.... then again the 7 returned to their real form. "There were six Dragons you knew of and one more hidden Dragon you didn't..." Belthasar said ....The Fire Dragon, the Water Dragon, the Green Dragon, the Earth Dragon, the Black Dragon,
the Sky Dragon, and one more... The final Dragon... The dark moon Dragon... In the time crash... being temporary free from it's bound the dragon gods created their child known as Harle .....
And it is all true... i wrote too much..... that's all...i hope you find it usefull... :)

Legend of the Past

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2005, 01:57:10 am »
We didn't need all that.

In the time crash... being temporary free from it's bound the dragon gods created their child known as Harle .....

It was in the night of the storm. In the Time Crash, they still weren't even split.

Well ... i belive... the truth is....well... it is easy....

Then why except of answering the question you gave us history we have no need of? This has nothing to do with why the Sky Dragon defies FATE.

Zaperking

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2005, 07:03:01 am »
The Sky Dragon is simply the strongest of the dragons. In the FMV, we can see all the dragons biting onto him and merging with him. So he's like the main one.

Legend of the Past

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2005, 07:11:39 am »
Like I said, being as he's the strongest, he probably managed to avoid getting resealed by FATE in 1006 A.D.

Criosphinx

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2005, 06:12:07 pm »
I will have to explain again, but the short version : The dragons were the same thing.... but Fate divided it in 6. That is why the sky dragon defies fate... they hate Fatethey wanted fate to die... then they could be free, and they used Serge for this....

Now... yes, they were split in the time crash....the time crash was 2,400 years in the future, it brought or hurled cronopolis to the past.... Serge's time... it was in the night of the storm...in the home world Serge was saved by the frozen flame... the very same night that Harle was born...
I think that is all....

Legend of the Past

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2005, 05:14:06 am »
Quote from: Criosphinx
I will have to explain again, but the short version : The dragons were the same thing.... but Fate divided it in 6. That is why the sky dragon defies fate... they hate Fatethey wanted fate to die..

WE FRIGGIN KNOW THAT!!! We don't ask why he defies FATE, we ask HOW. How is he not sealed!

in the home world Serge was saved by the frozen flame...

In both worlds he was saved by the Frozen Flame. Except in one of them Lynx killed him, and in the other he was saved by Kid.

Chrono'99

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2005, 08:15:59 am »
Quote from: Legend of the Past
I will have to explain again, but the short version : The dragons were the same thing.... but Fate divided it in 6. That is why the sky dragon defies fate... they hate Fatethey wanted fate to die..

WE FRIGGIN KNOW THAT!!! We don't ask why he defies FATE, we ask HOW. How is he not sealed!

Well, maybe She's indeed sealed like the other dragons. It's just that they are sealed in the place in which their color is the most present : the Fire Dragon has to hang around in volcanoes, the Blue Dragon in a water-filled island, the Earth Dragon in a desert island, etc. so the Sky Dragon has to hang around in... the sky.

Legend of the Past

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2005, 08:19:05 am »
Quote from: Chrono'99
Quote from: Legend of the Past

Well, maybe She's indeed sealed like the other dragons. It's just that they are sealed in the place in which their color is the most present : the Fire Dragon has to hang around in volcanoes, the Blue Dragon in a water-filled island, the Earth Dragon in a desert island, etc. so the Sky Dragon has to hang around in... the sky.

Great thinking, Chrono'99! That could very will be it! But then, why didn't FATE simpley break off the tip of Terra Tower, so there would be no Sky Dragon Isle?

Criosphinx

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2005, 11:33:19 pm »
Why didn't ask it to me sooner...it is not why, but how.... xD, there's not a way .... when we say sealed we mean... they are not sealed in the islands .... their powers are sealed... and they "sealed" too in those bodies... that's all, they can't defy fate... that's why they use Serge... but now you think of it.... it is really strange how that realics open the way to the sea of éden ..... i think that's all... and hey, don't hate me :D

Zaperking

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2005, 03:46:15 am »
when we say sealed we mean... they are not sealed in the islands .... their powers are sealed... and they "sealed" too in those bodies... that's all, they can't defy fate... that's why they use Serge...

The Dragons do not have bodies anymore. They fused with Lavos a long time ago, the moment that FATE sealed them, that was the moment they pretty much were taken by Lavos. The only remains of them are their faux bodies, just images of them so they can exist in the world, whilst they really are a part of the TD.

Criosphinx

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2005, 03:51:04 am »
I said it earlier too... those bodies are ...what was the word...pseudo....pseudo-guises...yeah, Belthasar said something like that.... those bodies are fake ones so that they could stay in our dimension... i'm just sayin' you are correct.... :D

Legend of the Past

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2005, 04:58:34 am »
Well, the TD uses those bodies to trick FATE into thinking: "Yeah, I won. Haha, now you're under my thumb, Dragon God!"

Anyway, being as they were never truly sealed, I think they stayed put to make FATE think they are. That's how the Sky Dragon god to save Serge from the Dead Sea.

Criosphinx

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2005, 01:35:12 pm »
Well ....if it is true, why they used Serge to destroy FATE if they could strike him down any time ? i still belive that they powers were sealed... as Belthasar said "FATE sealed their power to become itself a god" or something like that....

SilentMartyr

• Magical Dreamer (+1250)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chronotrigger.info
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2005, 01:44:30 pm »
I don't think that the Dragons could have launched an assault on FATE. But regardless, the dragons did not know that FATE sealed them. If they had things would have been different I believe.

Zaperking

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2005, 03:23:19 am »
I think that FATE thought it was in charge of everything, and even had more power than the FF, while in acctual fact, the FF was doing what Lavos wanted, and using FATE, like how it tried to go back in time to Lavos.

But if FATE really could control the flame, then the spirits of the Dragon Gods could have been binded to their islands. Even though It doesn't seem so much like that.