Author Topic: Chrono Trigger X GOD PROJECT DEBUTS!!  (Read 2746 times)

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
Re: Chrono Trigger X GOD PROJECT DEBUTS!!
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2011, 08:10:33 pm »
This is hilarious.

Mr Bekkler

• Bounty Hunter
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2011, 08:12:03 pm »
This is hilarious.

I don't think so. Whatever though. It's Z's party and he'll tot if he wants to.

Lennis

• Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2011, 12:49:35 am »
I don't mean to sound like a party pooper, but posts like this are counterproductive to our cause.  If we want Square/Enix to treat us seriously (aside from lawsuits), then we need to act seriously.  I can assure you that any S/E executive reading this post will have his already existing opinion of us reinforced.  That being: Fans are inherently unprofessional, unreliable, and not to be listened to under any circumstances.  The future of the franchise may well depend on our actions, and this behavior will hardly distinguish us in the annals of successful fan revival campaigns.  As an April Fool's joke I have no problem with this, but it's the middle of freakin' July.

I'll acknowledge being in the minority here, but I feel a dissenting opinion is more than warranted.   :picardno

The Princess

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2011, 03:28:02 am »
um hes obviusly working very hard on this so give hik a break :twisted: 8) :| :twisted: :kz :shock: :lee:

Mr Bekkler

• Bounty Hunter
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2011, 05:50:47 am »
Stuff like this kills motivation for actual projects. I'm not saying any more. Back to work.

tushantin

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • Under Your Moonlight, Stealing Your Stars
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2011, 06:17:29 am »
I just got hit with a huge wave of SPRINGTIME OF YOUTH.

I'm willing to help in any way I can, Z! Whether it's my crappy drawing, some plot ideas, anything, I want to help!
You can start with the Dream Splash!  :D

And if you're good, our top-secret agents might just pick you up on radar.

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2011, 10:20:53 am »
This is hilarious.

What's humorous about this thread is not the initial post itself, it's one or two of the following posts in which people tend to have bought into the idea that it was real.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2011, 01:15:37 am »
Yeah. I'm amazed people thought it was real. Come on, a Lucca H-game? It was intended as a satire; like 2% of ambitious projects ever get completed. Sometimes I wish people would take all the collective time they dump into hopeless projects and learn Japanese or something, so they could translate the priceless interviews and other material we have. We didn't even know Gaspar was the 8th planned character until last fucking Christmas, and it was right there just waiting to be deciphered.

tushantin

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • Under Your Moonlight, Stealing Your Stars
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2011, 03:22:56 am »
Yeah. I'm amazed people thought it was real. Come on, a Lucca H-game? It was intended as a satire; like 2% of ambitious projects ever get completed. Sometimes I wish people would take all the collective time they dump into hopeless projects and learn Japanese or something, so they could translate the priceless interviews and other material we have. We didn't even know Gaspar was the 8th planned character until last fucking Christmas, and it was right there just waiting to be deciphered.
Yeah, but problem is that some of us are dyslexic (like... um... who else?) but we take any means necessary to explore our artistic abilities.   :wink:

Even if it's fruitless, but ya never know till ya try. Still, any other way I can help the Compendium I gladly will. I just don't know how.