Author Topic: "Darkness Rising" Chrono-Related Game.  (Read 1031 times)

Hayden

• Guardian (+100)
  • Shadow, Sonic and Tails are FTW
    • View Profile
"Darkness Rising" Chrono-Related Game.
« on: March 11, 2011, 05:36:06 pm »
Yes as you can see. the another post had Mr.Bekkler and LadyMarle going Off-Topic just to make sure things are good. I made a new post.

Well i noticed almost everyone on this site did something useful on this Making Games, Working on PROJECTS, So i wanted to make a game of my own, though i am a real beginner i still wanna do this for some reason, If anyone wants to help they can, you can check my Profile on DeviantArt to See the Sprites i am gonna use on it

http://jyaki123.deviantart.com/

Everytime i log in i Upload Something, Also there is also gonna be Sprites from different games, So if anyone knows any VERY cool Sprites let me know and i will edit them, and maybe i could make a character Based on you.

EDIT: Also, I give Credit to TheMage for the big advice, without that i would suck at making custom Sprites.

GREAT NEWS! Music works on my RPGmaker! its so cool! I am gonna add alot of music to it!

*IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
Its chrono related so it does not have any of the sprites in Chrono trigger, lots of references. but. it also has a few characters that I managed to have in the game.  Magil. Ayla. and Glenn!

Edit8: Ayla is called Maya I am working on the second last dungeon right now. and lets just say Slash Ozzie Flea and 2 people that look like Magus are in this place the area is called "Forever Dark"

edit9: I know this sounds a bit childish but I am thinking of adding more characters such as Sonic and all that.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 12:47:27 am by Hayden »

Hayden

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
Re: "Darkness Rising" Chrono-Related Game.
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 06:08:02 pm »

What do you guys think? should we have THIS crono in the game?

The picture is not including a hacked chrono trigger. I just edited the picture to show you guys it.

so should we have crono in the game....Or no?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 06:10:29 pm by Hayden »

Mr Bekkler

• Bounty Hunter
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 10:28:09 pm »
Yes as you can see. the another post had Mr.Bekkler and LadyMarle going Off-Topic just to make sure things are good. I made a new post.

I wouldn't say asking about your project in your project thread was off-topic. Sorry you feel that way.

Hayden

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2011, 02:41:51 am »

I wouldn't say asking about your project in your project thread was off-topic. Sorry you feel that way.

well have you felt working on a great hack of a link to the past. worked so hard
and it gets downed?

Hayden

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2011, 12:46:04 am »
I am back!