This is cool.
0 (0%)
maybe if you tried harder?
4 (44.4%)
tch tch. i expected more from you.
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: June 13, 2005, 03:32:14 am

Author Topic: CTM Concept Art (Better)  (Read 1316 times)

MitchelHunt

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
CTM Concept Art (Better)
« on: June 13, 2005, 03:32:14 am »
He looks a little fat...but okay, the reason this sucks is because i drew 6 pics of him, and my computer was messing up and they all vanished.

SilentMartyr

• Magical Dreamer (+1250)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chronotrigger.info
CTM Concept Art (Better)
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2005, 12:57:02 pm »
That is pretty good, but the color in the eyes are huge. Make them smaller.

Sentenal

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
CTM Concept Art (Better)
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2005, 02:33:02 pm »
He looks short and fat.

Daniel Krispin

CTM Concept Art (Better)
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2005, 03:19:26 pm »
So... you're actually going to draw 120,000 of these?

MitchelHunt

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
CTM Concept Art (Better)
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2005, 03:48:00 pm »
Quote from: Daniel Krispin

no. my main artist is the one that's going to draw most of the movie. he's a very good artist. (much better than me, to assure you).

Daniel Krispin

CTM Concept Art (Better)
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2005, 06:21:25 pm »
Quote from: MitchelHunt

no. my main artist is the one that's going to draw most of the movie. he's a very good artist. (much better than me, to assure you).

But... still. 120k? If each drawing only takes 1 minute for each, that would take... 2000 hours. Divide that by two people still yields 1000h each. That's 3h 7 days a week for an entire year. If each takes only five minutes, it's five years work. I'm still not sure how you're going to manage that. But wait: how long will it be? My estimates were based on a 100min movie.

MitchelHunt

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
CTM Concept Art (Better)
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2005, 12:12:07 am »

But... still. 120k? If each drawing only takes 1 minute for each, that would take... 2000 hours. Divide that by two people still yields 1000h each. That's 3h 7 days a week for an entire year. If each takes only five minutes, it's five years work. I'm still not sure how you're going to manage that. But wait: how long will it be? My estimates were based on a 100min movie.

yes around there. im aware of how long it'll take. and im aware of...everything.
btw if you're referring to me saying "i drew 6 pics of him and they all vanished", the only reason that's my excuse is because im making them really detailed right now for the concept pics. some clothe disigns/clothes wont be there, and most of it will just be alot simpler do to the time it will take and time we expect to finish it. also we don't have the whole team yet. i go to an arts school, so im going to post flyers around for open possissions. thats probably mostly where i will find my artists. im hoping to have at least 10 artists on the team so it will go even quicker.

Claado Shou

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
CTM Concept Art (Better)
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2005, 08:38:42 am »

yes around there. im aware of how long it'll take. and im aware of...everything.
btw if you're referring to me saying "i drew 6 pics of him and they all vanished", the only reason that's my excuse is because im making them really detailed right now for the concept pics. some clothe disigns/clothes wont be there, and most of it will just be alot simpler do to the time it will take and time we expect to finish it. also we don't have the whole team yet. i go to an arts school, so im going to post flyers around for open possissions. thats probably mostly where i will find my artists. im hoping to have at least 10 artists on the team so it will go even quicker.

What school?  Is it in Florida?

MitchelHunt

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
CTM Concept Art (Better)
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2005, 09:20:20 pm »
Quote from: Claado Shou

The SAE. California.

Wanderer359

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
CTM Concept Art (Better)
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2005, 03:49:55 pm »

Were you referencing FullSail or one of the multitudes of other ones scattered around the state? (I don't attend any of them (I went with UCF instead), but I do know several people that do.)

As for the picture...it reminds me strangely of a stand in drawing I used in the trailer I had been working on....

MitchelHunt

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
CTM Concept Art (Better)
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2005, 06:10:20 pm »
Quote from: Wanderer359

Were you referencing FullSail or one of the multitudes of other ones scattered around the state? (I don't attend any of them (I went with UCF instead), but I do know several people that do.)

As for the picture...it reminds me strangely of a stand in drawing I used in the trailer I had been working on....

he this topic should be deleted on account of the crappy picture...

anywya, no im not talking about FullSail. The SAE. (The School of Arts and Enterprise). It just opened 2 years ago, so you might have never heard of it.

Sentenal

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
CTM Concept Art (Better)
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2005, 08:19:53 pm »
I'd make him look thinner, leaner, taller, no monkey-arms, and it should be ok.

MitchelHunt

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
CTM Concept Art (Better)
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2005, 08:28:01 pm »
Quote from: Sentenal
I'd make him look thinner, leaner, taller, no monkey-arms, and it should be ok.

lol. my other artist (if he ever gets on the forums) will submit some crono concepts soon.

Claado Shou

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
CTM Concept Art (Better)
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2005, 11:02:11 pm »
Quote from: Wanderer359

No, I was referencing Douglas Anderson School of the Arts, where I went to high school.  It's the #1 arts high school in the country, and I was just wondering if he was going there or not.  Yeah.