Author Topic: Cedric Guardia - Crimson Echoes OVA  (Read 1299 times)

tushantin

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • Under Your Moonlight, Stealing Your Stars
    • View Profile
    • My Website
Cedric Guardia - Crimson Echoes OVA
« on: February 01, 2010, 03:56:39 pm »
Cedric Guardia, the Arbiter of the Flame and the first King of the Kingdom of Guardia. Special thanks to the CE team for making such a magnificent story!  8) But the story's not over yet; I'll finish what CE had left out.

Cedric is also the antagonist of my Fleabane movie "Moonlight Reckoning", which also serves as an OVA to Crimson Echoes. Here's the pic.
http://tushantin.deviantart.com/art/Cedric-Guardia-Fleabane-152566937

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
Re: Cedric Guardia - Crimson Echoes OVA
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 09:40:45 pm »
I've said it before, but I love the beard. Interesting take on the character in the context of the story, where intense contact with the Frozen Flame has preserved his mind and body for centuries; he's kind of half zombie-fied.

Mr Bekkler

• Bounty Hunter
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 09:10:19 pm »
I think the hair looks a bit too well-kept, but overall it helps his chances of being mistaken for someone more... "lively" from behind, allowing for a dramatic "OH NOOOO YOU'RE NOT JUSTIN" type scenario. I likes!

tushantin

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • Under Your Moonlight, Stealing Your Stars
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2010, 05:16:00 am »
Oh, thanks for pointing that out! Initially I thought of having him keep his hair for his "Kingly" look, but I suppose it's only logical if it's partially "dead". But making it a little messy might lead to more vector calculations. I'll see what I can do in the animation.