Author Topic: Crimson Echoes DVD Project officially underway!  (Read 10513 times)

NickyT

• Earthbound (+15)
  • Burn! Bobonga!
    • View Profile
    • My Website
Re: Crimson Echoes DVD Project officially underway!
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2010, 01:51:06 am »

SNES Droid, huh?

I just prefer the ZSNES emulator.  Not all games need to be "on the road."

True, True lol. ZSNES is indeed the best emulator around, but the SNES Droid thing was more of a "I LOVE TECHNOLOGY!" thing. Heh.

And yes, the trailers are epic, and will make a great addition to the DVD's!

Mr Bekkler

• Bounty Hunter
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2010, 11:01:35 pm »
Oh, random fun fact having next-to-nothing to do with the DVD...

I got Chrono Trigger SNES running on my Cell Phone. Freaking awesome!!!  :kz

Me too :cool:

Droid!

Got a droid here too! SNESoid, perhaps?  8)

And yes, I am going to do everything in my power to make sure that the DVD's are region free!

SNESoid and Gameboid are my favorite apps, AND the only ones I've ever had to pay for. Let's go open platform!

</droidlove>

NickyT

• Earthbound (+15)
  • Burn! Bobonga!
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2010, 03:55:34 am »
Hear ya on that one! I have all of the "oid" apps, and the guy actively updates them all, and they have only gotten better since inception!

As for an update on the project, I haven't been able to devote as much time as I would like to the DVD's, however I am currently subtitling Disc 1, and it is coming along nicely and steadily. Hopefully within a week or two it will be ready for seeding!!!

DreadDan

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
    • PharmaDan Translations
« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2011, 07:51:19 pm »
Just wondering if there is any news on this. Its been quite some time since the last update.

NickyT

• Earthbound (+15)
  • Burn! Bobonga!
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2011, 11:54:47 pm »
Hey there! Sorry about the lack of updates, I have been uber busy lol. I did make a thread http://www.chronocompendium.com/Forums/index.php/topic,8862.0.html to let everyone know that I am not dead and still in progress on the DVD. As far as a new update, Subtitling is almost done for the first disc, and as soon as that is done I will be making the menus (which will not take as long as subtitling did) and then I will be releasing it on my webserver/torrent tracker.

I will ask everyone to kindly assist in seeding once the torrent is up, as my server is limited to 300GB/month and I will have to stop seeding if it ever approaches that. I will worry about that when that phase comes though. :-)

Again, sorry everyone for the lack of updates, but I am indeed still working on it!

Lady Marle

• Enlightened One (+200)
  • Princess Nadia of Guardia a.k.a. Marle
    • View Profile
    • find me on deviantArt
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2011, 11:59:16 pm »
Hey there! Sorry about the lack of updates, I have been uber busy lol. I did make a thread http://www.chronocompendium.com/Forums/index.php/topic,8862.0.html to let everyone know that I am not dead and still in progress on the DVD. As far as a new update, Subtitling is almost done for the first disc, and as soon as that is done I will be making the menus (which will not take as long as subtitling did) and then I will be releasing it on my webserver/torrent tracker.

I will ask everyone to kindly assist in seeding once the torrent is up, as my server is limited to 300GB/month and I will have to stop seeding if it ever approaches that. I will worry about that when that phase comes though. :-)

Again, sorry everyone for the lack of updates, but I am indeed still working on it!

Fantastic! Keep us updated!

NickyT

• Earthbound (+15)
  • Burn! Bobonga!
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2011, 02:47:32 am »
UPDATE

Hello, everyone. Again, I apologize for my lack of updates on this project. I want to thank you all for your understanding thus far, and I want you all to know I appreciate it!

I am still working on the DVD as much as I can. I just did some more subbing tonight, and Disc 1 (Everything up to the "Atash Kedah" scene) is nearing completion! At this point, I am vowing to myself that it will be done by the end of May sometime.

As I stated before, I will seed as much as I can, but will have limited bandwidth available (300 GB a month). So once I pass that point I will switch to seeding from my personal PC (which I cannot leave on 24/7 like my Linode VPS server). As such, I am asking again that once it is up, anyone who can, please help seeding with this. I know y'all will, this community rocks! Hence why we have awesomeness projects like CE!

Anyways, I wanted to again apologize for not updating in a while. As it stands right now, unless something drastic happens (armageddon, the plague, being temporally displaced to 65,000,000 B.C. and having to explain to Ayla that i am from "way after the day after tomorrow"), Disc 1 should be online sometime around the end of May. Thanks guys!

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2011, 08:20:10 pm »
Just wanted to check; are you transcribing all those comments from the CE Memorial account? If so, damn...I should probably talk to you to add some commentary of my own to the DVD release, since I only did a few episodes on Youtube.

NickyT

• Earthbound (+15)
  • Burn! Bobonga!
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2011, 09:19:26 pm »
Hi Zeality, sorry it's been so long since I've responded. I am indeed taking all of the annotations from the Youtube videos and transcribing them onto the video. The project is going to be split up into DVD's, and I am working on Disc 1 currently, which is all the way up to the first time with King Zeal casting Atash Kedah, right before the alternate timeline videos. If you want to add some commentary that's awesome! Just let me know through a PM or my email address is nickyt@nickyt.org.

NickyT

• Earthbound (+15)
  • Burn! Bobonga!
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2011, 09:20:55 pm »
BTW if needed we could just make a separate subtitle track with your commentary as well. That was just a quick idea I had that I wanted to put here if that is what you were worried about.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2011, 11:51:04 pm »
Damn. I just don't think I'm ever going to have time to do it.